Even Jesus lost confidence in God

Jesus cried out to god like a little pussy. Couldn't take his punishment like a man.

Christ didn't deserve to be punished.

However, do you think you can take being nailed in your palms, wrists, and feet to Two wooden boards and hung after being scourged while wearing a crown of thorns and getting stabbed in the side like a man?

Daws, that psalm is a description of the crucifixion in the Old Testament, prophesied a millennium before it happened and 600 years before crucifixion was even invented. Christ laid down His life of His own accord. And He took His life back up again of His own accord. His Father gave Him permission to do so. They work in unison. They are of one mind. Jesus could have turned everyone there into toast. He could have stopped the hammer from hitting the nails within a millimeter of His hands, with every swing. But that was not the plan. Before man was created, our redemption was discussed and agreed upon. On that cross from 12 pm. to 3 pm. God was God, head of the trial and sentencing aspect of our redemption. No mercy, pure justice, and sentence carried out. Death for sin. His for ours. And It worked beautifully. Through Him we are justified to enter Heaven. Court is over. We all are offered the gift of salvation because of the work of Christ the Lord. < of everything. Because He deserves it.
wow how convenient.. a little too convenient..

If Jesus was God, then he would not have said, "Why do you call me good? There is none good but the Father." Jesus never claimed to be God.
Exalting Jesus above the father is like Satan exalting himself above God, it's false.

When Jesus taught the masses how to pray, he said to pray to the Father, "Our Father, which are't in heaven." He did not say to "pray to me", he said to pray to God.

I and my Father are one.

Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. (John 10-30-38)

Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was I AM.

Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by. (John 8:56-59)

For a guy who supposedly never claimed to be God, they people sure tried to stone him alot for claiming to be God.

"Father, why have you forsaken me?" If the son of God even loses faith in God, how could anyone remain faithful, during such tormentful times of suffering? The age of tribulation is happening to millions upon millions. Evil is ramped. Hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, wars, homelessness, famines, pestilence, epidemics, murders and crime are off the charts. And most that are sitting in front of their computers are not effected....yet. So it's easy to get used to seeing it in the media...just change the channel. "Their hearts will wax cold."

And if God forgave Jesus, would he really condemn us to hell?

Jesus said that when he returns, he will come out of the east on the clouds. The U.S. military is already preparing for the invasion.

1). It is the problem of evil. If God is to get rid of all the evil (Hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, wars, etc.,) then God has to be fair and get rid of everyone who has sinned which means you and me because we're not perfect and we've probably done wrong or hurt people unintentionally at some point. Since God isn't going to get rid of you and me, I'm kind of happy and if you want God to get rid of you right now, you're wrong.

2). Jesus is God so it is impossible for Him to lose confidence in Himself when He has all of that ability and righteousness.

Jesus says that He cannot do anything apart from the Father (John 5:19). Here Jesus does not say that He chooses not to do anything apart from the Father, BUT He cannot (ou dunamai, lit., *no ability*). So can we do things apart from the Father right? Yes, we can sin. But the Son cannot He does not have the ability for He is God, He can only do things that God can do. So yes that is the biblical position

-Email from Brother Daniel
ah chuckles, weather is not good or evil it just is...

1). It is the problem of evil. If God is to get rid of all the evil (Hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, wars, etc.,)

If God is to get rid of all the evil Hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, ....

Considering God created a carnivorous Garden why would Christians believe - Hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, - would be Evil rather than meaningful, necessary etc events related to lessons in Life to be used for accomplishing the goal of Remission to the Everlasting.

same as being nailed to a cross - an act of God.

I don't consider them evils.

You'll recognize the tribulation when it happens, which it hasn't yet. You lack understanding. There are specific indicators that one can look to before Christ comes back. God never sent His son to hell. You need to read the book. Christ is sitting in Heaven as we speak. Christ was dying on our behalf and speaking on our behalf when He made the statement you thought you could demean God with. I know that because we call God, God. Jesus referred to Him as Dad. You don't understand the context of the scripture you quoted, Satan. You nipped at Christ's heel. He is about to crush your head.
you guys should really get some new material......

The truth is the truth regardless of whether you consider it new or ancient.
it can't be truth, it has no basis in fact...it only exists in the minds of believers....
that's not to say the world will end ,that's a given.
whether or not "god" has any thing to do with it is extremely unlikely.
I fairly certain you folks will credit god with it even with absolutely no proof.

Last edited:
1). It is the problem of evil. If God is to get rid of all the evil (Hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, wars, etc.,)

Considering God created a carnivorous Garden why would Christians believe - Hurricanes, tsunamis, tornadoes, - would be Evil rather than meaningful, necessary etc events related to lessons in Life to be used for accomplishing the goal of Remission to the Everlasting.

God did not create a carnivorous Garden.
There was no death until god had to kill 2 animals to clothe Adam & Eve.
Then animals and humans became carnivorous and a curse was put upon earth so that we have to contend with weeds and death.

Then animals and humans became carnivorous and a curse was put upon earth so that we have to contend with weeds and death.
best steaming pile of bullshit award goes to....

Cause you're just so much more smarter than the rest of us, right???? You don't believe in these silly fairytales that all of these silly christians do, right??? :eusa_shhh:

Cause you're just so much more smarter than the rest of us, right???? You don't believe in these silly fairytales that all of these silly christians do, right??? :eusa_shhh:
do you believe I'am smarter then you..?if not what you just said is a false assumption.
belief has nothing to do with it...there is no evidence that your fairy tales are anything other then fairy tales..
belief is not evidence of anything but belief.
is that too tough a concept for you to grasp?

do you believe I'am smarter then you..?if not what you just said is a false assumption.
belief has nothing to do with it...there is no evidence that your fairy tales are anything other then fairy tales..

Only silly stupid people believe in fairy tales, right? You're too smart for that stuff!! :lol:

Only silly stupid people believe in fairy tales, right? You're too smart for that stuff!! :lol:
if you're any example then the answer is yes.."Only silly stupid people believe in fairy tales"-newby.

if you're any example then the answer is yes.."Only silly stupid people believe in fairy tales"-newby.

Oh, I'm an example of a lot of things, sweetie, you're just to narrow minded to understand that. You really need to broaden those tiny horizons of yours. :doubt:

Oh, I'm an example of a lot of things, sweetie, you're just to narrow minded to understand that. You really need to broaden those tiny horizons of yours. :doubt:
yes you are a fine example of pretentiousness self delusion etc..
I'm a lot of things you despise, being narrow minded is not one of them...

daws, of course:)

The biggest fairy tale in the universe is that there is no God. and He believes that without question.

yes you are a fine example of pretentiousness self delusion etc..
I'm a lot of things you despise, being narrow minded is not one of them...

Lol says one of the most narrow minded individuals on the board.

Something had to have caused the big bang.
Science can not explain it.

Astrophysicist Robert Jastrow, a self-described agnostic, stated, "The seed of everything that has happened in the Universe was planted in that first instant; every star, every planet and every living creature in the Universe came into being as a result of events that were set in motion in the moment of the cosmic explosion...The Universe flashed into being, and we cannot find out what caused that to happen."

Steven Weinberg, a Nobel laureate in Physics, said at the moment of this explosion, "the universe was about a hundred thousands million degrees Centigrade...and the universe was filled with light."

The universe has not always existed. It had a start...what caused that? Scientists have no explanation for the sudden explosion of light and matter.

We believe it was God. It says so in the Bible, in Genesis that God created the heavens & earth.
How do you explain the big bang daws - it did not just start from nothing.

daws, of course:)
the presenter cannot receive the award...as believing the bullshit is prerequisite for receiving it.

Forum List

Back