Even liberals should be happy about this.

Congratulations leftard. Too bad you are either a liar or dumbass for not moving out of such a rotten America. I don't care which.

Bob Mueller will be moving your Donald out of the White House on fairly short order :)

C783ARYUwAA9z1a.jpg

About 5,000 retail stores closed this year. Trump is really really doing a good job.

These major retailers have closed more than 5,000 stores in 2017

Some of the biggest names in traditional retail have closed more than 5,000 stores this year amid slumping sales and increased competition from online sellers like Amazon.

Macy’s, J.C. Penney, Sears and Kmart are among the retailers that announced sweeping closures this year — and the list goes on.
Damn Trump for not shutting down the internet!

He also wants to shutdown freedom of speech like Hitler.
x5.jpg

We all know why you refuse to answer my questions on America. We all know you are an American hating leftard ashamed of the US flag.

Your questions "on" America were stupid, but i'll give it a stab anyway.

Is America the greatest nation on earth?

No, and by the time we get done with the Orange Shit-Gibbon (assuming we survive him) - we'll be down a few notches in nearly every category.

Ranking America
In a global ranking of ‘best countries,’ the United States drops to No. 7
We're No. 1! We're No. 1! We're ... uh ... not? - CNN

Is America the least racist nation of people on earth?

It was ONE of the least racist until we elected Dotard and he reimplemented racial animus.

Is America the most benevolent nation on earth?

Are we well-meaning and kindly? Generally yes. The "most" - probably not at this point. Have you looked at Trump's international approval ratings lately? Obviously most peoples no longer see us as that "shining light on the hill".

U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership

*Poster's Note: That will be the last intelligent response you'll get from me until i see something intelligent from you
Congratulations leftard. Too bad you are either a liar or dumbass for not moving out of such a rotten America. I don't care which.

So emotional all the time. Ya bleeding?
x.jpg

You know, on the surface, it SOUNDS like it's a great thing.

Only trouble is, they are moving their headquarters back here to the US from Singapore for tax reasons, and there aren't going to be a whole bunch of jobs that are coming back.

And.................according to some, his claim of lots of money coming back to the US is at best, over inflated, and at worst, a lie.

Broadcom's U.S. Homecoming Is Trumped Up

According to President Trump, Broadcom's relocation will bring more than $20 billion in annual revenue back to "our cities, towns and the American workers." Putting aside that's not how revenue works, just 8.5 percent of Broadcom's sales -- or $1.1 billion -- came from the U.S. in fiscal 2016. If you add in all of Brocade's $1.2 billion in North American revenue, you are still nowhere close to $20 billion.

Perhaps President Trump meant to refer to the higher taxes that the U.S. could levy on Broadcom as an American company. But somehow I don't see Broadcom paying Uncle Sam 100 percent of the $20 billion in revenue analysts expect it to reap in 2019 -- not least because companies are taxed on their income. I realize the difference between revenue and profit might be hard for the president to distinguish.

And, Bloomberg isn't the only one to say this.................

Broadcom moving legal headquarters back to U.S.

Broadcom is in the middle of a $5.5 billion merger with Brocade, a networking company. That deal has been held up because of a review by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, which evaluates sales of U.S. businesses to foreign entities to determine the impact on America's national security.

Moving the legal headquarters back to the United States allows Broadcom to avoid CFIUS review, Gardner said.

Singapore will also soon lose some of its allure to Broadcom. Gardner said some tax breaks that Singapore extends to the company will end in 2021.

Singapore is going to raise their taxes, and if they move their headquarters to the US, they can avoid a CFIUS review and get the merger that they wanted.

Nope..............just more smoke and mirrors.

It's better than anything you've posted, as well as entertaining. Sucks to be you.

Meh, it sucks to live in a state with more Pronghorn Sheep than actual People
I guess people like you love living in a liberal cesspool like LA.

Did you even look at the box around their avatar? They live in Boise Idaho, and yeah, I can attest to the fact that there are more pronghorn sheep up in that part of the country than there are people.

I'm originally from Montana.

Did you even look at the box around their avatar? They live in Boise Idaho, and yeah, I can attest to the fact that there are more pronghorn sheep up in that part of the country than there are people.

I'm originally from Montana.

I was there for work several years ago. Flew into Billings, ran a couple of appointments and the next was in Bozeman. I figured it might be a 90 minute drive and was an hour late. Big Sky is actually an understatement. ;)

Is America the greatest nation on earth?
Is America the least racist nation of people on earth?
Is America the most benevolent nation on earth?

Case closed. My point validated.

Is that how you prove points by asking questions?

Did Mary have a little lamb? I rest my case
Wow, and you validate what a dumbass you are too.

Are you unable to make a logical argument? I rest my case
We all know why you refuse to answer my questions on America. We all know you are an American hating leftard ashamed of the US flag.

Maybe if you beg some more I will. You have the floor faggot
Always been a homophobe?

About 5,000 retail stores closed this year. Trump is really really doing a good job.

These major retailers have closed more than 5,000 stores in 2017

Some of the biggest names in traditional retail have closed more than 5,000 stores this year amid slumping sales and increased competition from online sellers like Amazon.

Macy’s, J.C. Penney, Sears and Kmart are among the retailers that announced sweeping closures this year — and the list goes on.
Damn Trump for not shutting down the internet!

He also wants to shutdown freedom of speech like Hitler.
Please tell us how, be specific.

Forum List

Back