even MORE Trump winning

a few lucky people got a whopping $1000 bonus and cleared $700 after taxes .

a few ..

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

$2.5 billion less in federal revenues thus added to the national debt, just by them, in just 1 qtr.... whoopee!

Taxpayers get the bones, big shots get the rest of the cow.

$2.5 billion less in federal revenues thus added to the national debt, just by them, in just 1 qtr.... whoopee!

Yes, companies making money is terrible for taxpayers, comrade.

Seriously, why do you want your kids to get the awful government education you got?

Taxpayers get the bones, big shots get the rest of the cow.

After raping taxpayers with tax rates, you suddenly care about taxpayers and wail that businesses are making evil money?

So if money is evil, why do you want government to have so much of it, Comrade?

You mean to tell me banks are earning money sending more money into circulation creating more jobs and tax revenue? Trump is a bad POTUS man, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Next time I vote Hillary.

You mean to tell me banks are earning money sending more money into circulation creating more jobs and tax revenue? Trump is a bad POTUS man, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Next time I vote Hillary.

It's hilarious, isn't it? Siete shows again that the Democrat party has gone full Marxist. We're actually supposed to be upset that banks made money.

And Comrade Care4Leftists chimes in too on how awful it is.

I want government to have less money. They only use it to oppress us

For the Trump cult members:
REMEMBER how much money had to be ADDED to our debt to fiance this tax SCAM.....and WHY the tax scam is perpetual for Trump's donors and only temporary for middle class workers.

It's hilarious, isn't it? Siete shows again that the Democrat party has gone full Marxist. We're actually supposed to be upset that banks made money.

My 401k is likely invested in some bank stocks so I say hell yeah!

REMEMBER how much money had to be ADDED to our debt to fiance this tax SCAM.....and WHY the tax scam is perpetual for Trump's donors and only temporary for middle class workers.

Yes, comrade. The "government taking less" money from taxpayers "is a" scam.

It's only a scam for Marxists "like" you

upload_2018-5-5_10-44-56.png

I'm in management at one of the biggest financial institutions in the US. I worked the majority of my career in financial institutions.

The United States has by far the best financial institutions in the world. A normal American would cheer the jobs. Democrats of course want to destroy us

Yes, comrade. The "government taking less" money from taxpayers "is a" scam.

It's only a scam for Marxists "like" you

so you have zero concern about adding TRILLIONS to the debt picture ?

yes or no ?

I'm in management at one of the biggest financial institutions in the US. I worked the majority of my career in financial institutions.

The United States has by far the best financial institutions in the world. A normal American would cheer the jobs. Democrats of course want to destroy us

Its far worse, Democrats would intentionally crash the economy and cost millions their jobs, homes, destroy families, just to win an election. Not a theory it happened from 2005 to 2008.

Forum List

Back