even MORE Trump winning

so you have zero concern about adding TRILLIONS to the debt picture ?

yes or no ?
Tax cuts do not add to the debt, jackass. All tax cuts cost exactly $0.
... are you stupid? I'm seriously asking.
I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you or anyone else on this board.

The fact of the matter is that it is impossible for tax cuts to cost anything. Even if you cut taxes to 0%, the tax cut would still cost exactly $0.

"]I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you or anyone else on this board."

If you actually were you wouldn't to tell everyone about it kid.
I'm sure he was just talking about republicans

Yes, intelligent people realize the inherent truth of the Democrat party and you agree with them on every issue and use the same talking points

It won't be just relax, they may have to pay off Obama's debt but Trump will turn a profit. :itsok:

he better hurry - hes 2.8 trillion in the red during his first year.

I'd say do the math, but youre too damn stupid.

He's right, you are an idiot.

"he better hurry - hes 2.8 trillion in the red during his first year"

This belongs to the Magic Negro. 2017 runs off of Obambi's "budget" approved in 2016.

nothing to do with 2016 tardfuk ...

3 idiots ... big surprise.

What year was Trump's first year in office? Do you know?

So when you said Trump is 2.8 trillion in the red during his first year, that isn't referring to the 2017 deficit?

What was Trump's first year in office?

What does being 2.8 trillion in the red mean?

You're a bizarre little dude, Pedro

I never mentioned the 2017 deficit - quote me.

keep trying ..

I keep quoting you.

Siete: "hes 2.8 trillion in the red during his first year"

exactly -- he passed legislation that had nothing to do with obamas budget that adds to the debt .. aka in the red

LOL, god you are stupid. Rump's first year was 2017, 2017 runs off of Obama's 2016 budget..the Tax break took effect in 2018. 2018 is AFTER 2017....right? You are simply over your head here lil guy.

derp derp ^^^^^^^^^^^

He released the outline of his tax cut plan in his first100 days.

its on record you fumbduck .... ddduuuhhhhh

Nov 10, 2016 - In late October, Donald Trump released an action plan for what he hopes to accomplish in his first 100 days in office. .... Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction.

None of that was enacted in 2017, Tiger

... are you stupid? I'm seriously asking.
I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you or anyone else on this board.

The fact of the matter is that it is impossible for tax cuts to cost anything. Even if you cut taxes to 0%, the tax cut would still cost exactly $0.

"]I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you or anyone else on this board."

If you actually were you wouldn't to tell everyone about it kid.
Consider it fair warning.

You sound like someone who no one would know how smart you are if you didn't inform us
I've been hearing those kind of jealous remarks since I was a kid.

You learned that I was smarter than you when you challenged one of my posts and I handed your ass to you. It happens to everyone else who challenges my posts too.

Um, yeah, that's what happened

He's right, you are an idiot.

"he better hurry - hes 2.8 trillion in the red during his first year"

This belongs to the Magic Negro. 2017 runs off of Obambi's "budget" approved in 2016.

nothing to do with 2016 tardfuk ...

3 idiots ... big surprise.

What year was Trump's first year in office? Do you know?

I keep quoting you.

Siete: "hes 2.8 trillion in the red during his first year"

exactly -- he passed legislation that had nothing to do with obamas budget that adds to the debt .. aka in the red

LOL, god you are stupid. Rump's first year was 2017, 2017 runs off of Obama's 2016 budget..the Tax break took effect in 2018. 2018 is AFTER 2017....right? You are simply over your head here lil guy.

derp derp ^^^^^^^^^^^

He released the outline of his tax cut plan in his first100 days.

its on record you fumbduck .... ddduuuhhhhh

So he ran a "deficit" in 2017 because of a law that took effect in 2018. You're a special kind of stupid kid.

and the idiot didnt bother to look up the difference between federal deficit and national debt.

thats why hes an idiot .. KEEP SLOBBERING FUMBDUCK - KEEP SLOBBERING.

OK, so you admit that Obama is responsible for the increase in the national debt, not just the lie they report as the deficit? So you blame Obama for the $8T increase in the national debt?

Forum List

Back