even MORE Trump winning

when the bill for their tax cut is left for America's kids to pay, that's a problem!

It won't be just relax, they may have to pay off Obama's debt but Trump will turn a profit. :itsok:

he better hurry - hes 2.8 trillion in the red during his first year.

I'd say do the math, but youre too damn stupid.

He's right, you are an idiot.

"he better hurry - hes 2.8 trillion in the red during his first year"

This belongs to the Magic Negro. 2017 runs off of Obambi's "budget" approved in 2016.

nothing to do with 2016 tardfuk ...

3 idiots ... big surprise.

LOL, too funny. You really are a stupid one.

Ever see an aluminum beer can all bulged out like its about the explode, there's your typical Trump hater.

You can thank democrats for that.
After 8 years of neglect by obama, Trump saw the importance of rebuilding our military. He had no choice.

yup, another idiot blaming OOOOObama for Trumps tax legislation that had nothing to do with military spending.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
I’m gonna guess you think spending and taxes are unrelated. :)

you and kaz go spend this .. youre both f'n idiots.

neither one of you know the difference between debt and deficit ..

The GOP's signature tax law is projected to increase the national debt by $1.9 trillion between 2018 and 2028, according to a new report by the Congressional Budget Office (CBO).

According to the report, the tax law would cost the government $2.3 trillion in revenues.

"According to the report, the tax law would cost the government $2.3 trillion in revenues."

Revenues?

" Revenue is the income that a business has from its normal business activities, usually from the sale of goods and services to customers. Revenue is also referred to as sales or turnover. Some companies receive revenue from interest, royalties, or other fees."

What does the Gov sell? I'm not going to accuse you of verbal gymnastics, you aren't smart enough for that. I will however make the observation that you are stupid. The Gov doesn't "make" money, it "takes", you do know that right?

Oh wait, how is the Gov going to pay us back the $2 trillion they "borrowed" from our Social Security contributions? Bake sale? Seems like we will have to pay in that $2 trillion a second time. Is Gov paying us any interest on the money they "borrowed"?

Deflect much? Answer the question if you want to play, revenues? Taxes are not "revenues", you do understand that.....right?

Sure. But first you're going to have to explain what Trump's tax cuts had to do with the 2017 deficit you moaned about that I was addressing when the tax cuts took effect in 2018.

The tax cuts took place in Trump's second year ...

I never once mentioned the 2017 deficit ...

keep trying

Um ... What was Trump's first year in office??? What a moron ...

um, just quote me mentioning the 2017 deficit.. should be easy enough huh.

So when you said Trump is 2.8 trillion in the red during his first year, that isn't referring to the 2017 deficit?

What was Trump's first year in office?

What does being 2.8 trillion in the red mean?

You're a bizarre little dude, Pedro

I never mentioned the 2017 deficit - quote me.

keep trying ..

I keep quoting you.

Siete: "hes 2.8 trillion in the red during his first year"

Yes, companies making money is terrible for taxpayers, comrade.

Seriously, why do you want your kids to get the awful government education you got?
when the bill for their tax cut is left for America's kids to pay, that's a problem!

It won't be just relax, they may have to pay off Obama's debt but Trump will turn a profit. :itsok:

This belongs to the Magic Negro. 2017 runs off of Obambi's "budget" approved in 2016.

tardfuk... idiots...? lol

Your problems run deeper than a difference of opinion. :)

Yes, companies making money is terrible for taxpayers, comrade.

Seriously, why do you want your kids to get the awful government education you got?

What year was Trump's first year in office? Do you know?

so you have zero concern about adding TRILLIONS to the debt picture ?

yes or no ?
Tax cuts do not add to the debt, jackass. All tax cuts cost exactly $0.
... are you stupid? I'm seriously asking.
I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you or anyone else on this board.

The fact of the matter is that it is impossible for tax cuts to cost anything. Even if you cut taxes to 0%, the tax cut would still cost exactly $0.

"]I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you or anyone else on this board."

If you actually were you wouldn't to tell everyone about it kid.
Consider it fair warning.

You sound like someone who no one would know how smart you are if you didn't inform us

I never once mentioned the 2017 deficit ...

keep trying

So when you said Trump is 2.8 trillion in the red during his first year, that isn't referring to the 2017 deficit?

keep trying ..

I keep quoting you.

exactly -- he passed legislation Dec 2017 that had nothing to do with obamas budget that adds to the debt .. aka in the red

keep trying ..

I keep quoting you.

exactly -- he passed legislation that had nothing to do with obamas budget that adds to the debt .. aka in the red

LOL, god you are stupid. Rump's first year was 2017, 2017 runs off of Obama's 2016 budget..the Tax break took effect in 2018. 2018 is AFTER 2017....right? You are simply over your head here lil guy.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yes, comrade. The "government taking less" money from taxpayers "is a" scam.

It's only a scam for Marxists "like" you

so you have zero concern about adding TRILLIONS to the debt picture ?

yes or no ?

The fact of the matter is that it is impossible for tax cuts to cost anything. Even if you cut taxes to 0%, the tax cut would still cost exactly $0.

I'm sure he was just talking about republicans

yup, another idiot blaming OOOOObama for Trumps tax legislation that had nothing to do with military spending.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
I’m gonna guess you think spending and taxes are unrelated. :)

you and kaz go spend this .. youre both f'n idiots.

neither one of you know the difference between debt and deficit ..

The GOP's signature tax law is projected to increase the national debt by $1.9 trillion between 2018 and 2028, according to a new report by the Congressional Budget Office (CBO).

According to the report, the tax law would cost the government $2.3 trillion in revenues.

"According to the report, the tax law would cost the government $2.3 trillion in revenues."

Revenues?

" Revenue is the income that a business has from its normal business activities, usually from the sale of goods and services to customers. Revenue is also referred to as sales or turnover. Some companies receive revenue from interest, royalties, or other fees."

What does the Gov sell? I'm not going to accuse you of verbal gymnastics, you aren't smart enough for that. I will however make the observation that you are stupid. The Gov doesn't "make" money, it "takes", you do know that right?

Oh wait, how is the Gov going to pay us back the $2 trillion they "borrowed" from our Social Security contributions? Bake sale? Seems like we will have to pay in that $2 trillion a second time. Is Gov paying us any interest on the money they "borrowed"?

Deflect much? Answer the question if you want to play, revenues? Taxes are not "revenues", you do understand that.....right?

You have me confused with Siete, my mocking of so called Gov "revenues" was implied. :04:

keep trying ..

I keep quoting you.

exactly -- he passed legislation that had nothing to do with obamas budget that adds to the debt .. aka in the red

LOL, god you are stupid. Rump's first year was 2017, 2017 runs off of Obama's 2016 budget..the Tax break took effect in 2018. 2018 is AFTER 2017....right? You are simply over your head here lil guy.

derp derp ^^^^^^^^^^^

He released the outline of his tax cut plan in his first100 days.

its on record you fumbduck .... ddduuuhhhhh

Nov 10, 2016 - In late October, Donald Trump released an action plan for what he hopes to accomplish in his first 100 days in office. .... Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction.

Last edited:

I emailed president Trump about this 2.8 trillion in red ink Siete posted...Trump replied

trump-laughing.jpg

Consider it fair warning.

You sound like someone who no one would know how smart you are if you didn't inform us
I've been hearing those kind of jealous remarks since I was a kid.

You learned that I was smarter than you when you challenged one of my posts and I handed your ass to you. It happens to everyone else who challenges my posts too.

Last edited:

keep trying ..

I keep quoting you.

derp derp ^^^^^^^^^^^

He released the outline of his tax cut plan in his first100 days.

its on record you fumbduck .... ddduuuhhhhh

So he ran a "deficit" in 2017 because of a law that took effect in 2018. You're a special kind of stupid kid.

I emailed president Trump about this 2.8 trillion in red ink Siete posted...Trump replied

trump-laughing.jpg
Like deanrd, Siete is struggling with the idea of having less government in his life. The little guy is scared.

Forum List

Back