even MORE Trump winning

For the Trump cult members:
REMEMBER how much money had to be ADDED to our debt to fiance this tax SCAM.....and WHY the tax scam is perpetual for Trump's donors and only temporary for middle class workers.

Yes, comrade. The "government taking less" money from taxpayers "is a" scam.

It's only a scam for Marxists "like" you

so you have zero concern about adding TRILLIONS to the debt picture ?

yes or no ?
Tax cuts do not add to the debt, jackass. All tax cuts cost exactly $0.
... are you stupid? I'm seriously asking.

You got Muhommed. I was going to let his false statement go, but since you called him on it, I have to admit you're right.

Tax cuts actually reduce deficits because they spur spending and reduce unemployment which both reduces costs and increases revenue as they start paying taxes.

But only if you believe economists instead of lawyers.

Nice call, you're right, they aren't $0 though

Taxpayers get the bones, big shots get the rest of the cow.

After raping taxpayers with tax rates, you suddenly care about taxpayers and wail that businesses are making evil money?

So if money is evil, why do you want government to have so much of it, Comrade?

You're not making sense.

Why is it, RWNJs want to bust their butts their whole lives and have nothing to show for it?

RWs on this board have said they will never be able to retire and yet they're thrilled with the few scraps they just got from trump.

"Comrade"? Don't be silly. Not a damn thing wrong with wanting what you earn.

LOL, Marxists are a hoot. So money is only evil in the hands of the people, not in the hands of government. I see. When people speak the words politicians, bureaucrats and lawyers, you just hear the words integrity, trust and honesty. Gotcha.

Grow up, kiddie poo. They are liars and you're a sheep

REMEMBER how much money had to be ADDED to our debt to fiance this tax SCAM.....and WHY the tax scam is perpetual for Trump's donors and only temporary for middle class workers.

yes or no ?

You got Muhommed. I was going to let his false statement go, but since you called him on it, I have to admit you're right.

Tax cuts actually reduce deficits because they spur spending and reduce unemployment which both reduces costs and increases revenue as they start paying taxes.

Bullshit. It is impossible for tax cuts to cost anything.

Extraordinarily stupid people who say that tax cuts cost the government anything are basing their assertion on the false premise that the government owns the taxpayer's money in the first place and when the government lets you keep your money, it costs the government something.

All tax cuts cost the government exactly $0.

The fact of the matter is that neither tax cuts nor spending increase the debt. Only borrowing can increase the debt.

Last edited:

yes or no ?

Bullshit. It is impossible for tax cuts to cost anything.

Extraordinarily stupid people who say that tax cuts cost the government anything are basing their assertion on the false premise that the government owns the taxpayer's money in the first place and when the government lets you keep your money, it costs the government something.

All tax cuts cost the government exactly $0.

The fact of the matter is that neither tax cuts nor spending increase the debt.

That's true, but you were extremely unclear in how you explained what you meant by that

yes or no ?

How did GWB's taxcuts work out?

yes or no ?

They saved me lots of money.

They were not nearly as great as Trumps tax cuts. I have two grandchildren. The Trump tax cuts will save me enough money to easily pay for both of their college educations.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

yes or no ?

The economy did great until W's reckless spending and Fed policies brought it back down.

Are you seriously trying to argue that tax cuts caused a recession??? Wow, you worship lawyers and completely ignore economists. That's hilarious

yes or no ?

They saved me lots of money.

They were not nearly as great as Trumps tax cuts. I have two grandchildren. The Trump tax cuts will save me enough money to easily pay for both of their college educations.
If that is to be true you must be making millions,,,,,,,,,,,,,because the average person is making squat

yes or no ?

The economy did great until W's reckless spending and Fed policies brought it back down.

Are you seriously trying to argue that tax cuts caused a recession??? Wow, you worship lawyers and completely ignore economists. That's hilarious
You give a war costing trillions and then a tax cut?? INSANE

Moving the goal posts. You were talking about economics. Now you switched to deficits because you realized you were losing.

And if government is going to spend that much money, what's insane is turning around and stunting the economy as you want to do.

That you believe lawyers over economists about the economics isn't a rational argument, it's just you having a ring in your nose.

We need to slash spending, domestic and military. You and the Republicans are out of control. And you're doubling down on stupid wanting to stagnate the economy while you do it

Moving the goal posts. You were talking about economics. Now you switched to deficits because you realized you were losing.

And if government is going to spend that much money, what's insane is turning around and stunting the economy as you want to do.

That you believe lawyers over economists about the economics isn't a rational argument, it's just you having a ring in your nose.

We need to slash spending, domestic and military. You and the Republicans are out of control. And you're doubling down on stupid wanting to stagnate the economy while you do it
WTF are you talking about and to who ? I'd want military and domestic spending cut too and tax cuts + a war + medicare caused nothing??

WTF are you talking about and to who ? I'd want military and domestic spending cut too and tax cuts + a war + medicare caused nothing??

kaz: We need to slash spending, domestic and military. You and the Republicans are out of control.

Eddie: tax cuts + a war + medicare caused nothing??

You're going to have to walk me through how you got from what I said to what you asked me

Eddie: I'd want military and domestic spending cut too

Yet you didn't mention that, you just objected to the tax cuts which we desperately need to keep the economy growing with all we're spending

kaz: We need to slash spending, domestic and military. You and the Republicans are out of control.

You're going to have to walk me through how you got from what I said to what you asked me

Yet you didn't mention that, you just objected to the tax cuts which we desperately need to keep the economy growing with all we're spending

youre going to have to tell me how Obamas budget was responsible for Trump's tax cuts.

youre going to have to tell me how Obamas budget was responsible for Trump's tax cuts.

Sure. But first you're going to have to explain what Trump's tax cuts had to do with the 2017 deficit you moaned about that I was addressing when the tax cuts took effect in 2018.

he better hurry - hes 2.8 trillion in the red during his first year

The tax cuts took place in Trump's second year ...

Sure. But first you're going to have to explain what Trump's tax cuts had to do with the 2017 deficit you moaned about that I was addressing when the tax cuts took effect in 2018.

I never once mentioned the 2017 deficit ...

keep trying

WHERE did those tax cut go? To supposed billionaires like trump who said they wouldn't enrich him 1 bit? and who's going to be paying for them down the road ?? Ever hear the expression starve the beast? so morons can cut social services?

keep trying

Um ... What was Trump's first year in office??? What a moron ...

WHERE did those tax cut go? To supposed billionaires like trump who said they wouldn't enrich him 1 bit? and who's going to be paying for them down the road ?? Ever hear the expression starve the beast? so morons can cut social services?

That's a stupid way to phrase it, but yes, they went primarily to the only people who pay taxes (duh) and provide jobs, Comrade

keep trying

Um ... What was Trump's first year in office??? What a moron ...

um, just quote me mentioning the 2017 deficit.. should be easy enough huh.

Forum List

Back