even MORE Trump winning

Do you grasp it was Obama's budget, not Trump's his first year in office? Yes or no?

see- RW horseshit talking point and wont answer the question.

less than 5 % got a $1000 dollar bonus - is that on Obama too?

you dont realize youre a f'n idiot do you.

Siete: To not blindly believe the Democrat party is to be a "f'n idiot."

Actually, to blindly believe the Democrat party makes you a "f'n idiot."

Do you realize that the budget for 2017 was set in 2016 when Obama was President? Do you grasp that? What about that don't you understand? How stupid are you?

You did grasp that in 2009, Obama's first year in office when you blamed Bush. The difference between us is I stopped blaming Bush in 2010 when it was Obama's budget. You continued to blame Bush until he left office. Then it became Trump for you. In an eight year Presidency, for you, Obama was responsible for no Federal spending during or after his entire administration.

And you call anyone else a f'ng idiot? Self realization isn't your thing

and you refuse to answer questions so obviously youre an idiot

You really don't grasp that 2017 was Obama's budget, not Trump, do you?

Even after you did grasp that the 2009 budget was Bush, not Obama.

Fascinating. The mind of an idiot ...

As for deficits, I don't know how many times answering your question that we have a serious spending problem and we need to slash outlays will register to you as a direct answer to your question. We have a serious two party spending problem. You look at that and say oh your God, it's the Republicans ...

youre the only idiot talking budgets.. the topic is Trumps tax cuts.

until you get on topic gfy

You obviously don't understand Federal budgeting. The tax cuts were this year, dolt.

So who was responsible for the 2009 deficit, Obama's first year in office? Obama or W? What say you, Democrat stooge?

....and then this......

kaz says Obamas budget is resposible for the tax cuts that put $2.5 billion dollars per quarter in the pockets of banks ...

gee, who knew

....and then this......

kaz says Obamas budget is resposible for the tax cuts that put $2.5 billion dollars per quarter in the pockets of banks ...

gee, who knew

You brought up the 2017 deficit which was Obama's budget and you blamed on Trump. That's what I responded to. You really are an idiot.

So who's responsible for the 2009 deficit, Obama's first year in office? Obama or W? I say W. Am I wrong? You blame Obama for that?

You mean to tell me banks are earning money sending more money into circulation creating more jobs and tax revenue? Trump is a bad POTUS man, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Next time I vote Hillary.

It's hilarious, isn't it? Siete shows again that the Democrat party has gone full Marxist. We're actually supposed to be upset that banks made money.

And Comrade Care4Leftists chimes in too on how awful it is.

I want government to have less money. They only use it to oppress us

My 401k is likely invested in some bank stocks so I say hell yeah!
By merely mentioning that you have a 401k, you have undoubtedly just caused them to experience fits of jealous rage.

For the Trump cult members:
REMEMBER how much money had to be ADDED to our debt to fiance this tax SCAM.....and WHY the tax scam is perpetual for Trump's donors and only temporary for middle class workers.

Yes, comrade. The "government taking less" money from taxpayers "is a" scam.

It's only a scam for Marxists "like" you

so you have zero concern about adding TRILLIONS to the debt picture ?

yes or no ?
Tax cuts do not add to the debt, jackass. All tax cuts cost exactly $0.

REMEMBER how much money had to be ADDED to our debt to fiance this tax SCAM.....and WHY the tax scam is perpetual for Trump's donors and only temporary for middle class workers.

yes or no ?
... are you stupid? I'm seriously asking.

yes or no ?
I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you or anyone else on this board.

The fact of the matter is that it is impossible for tax cuts to cost anything. Even if you cut taxes to 0%, the tax cut would still cost exactly $0.

yes or no ?

The fact of the matter is that it is impossible for tax cuts to cost anything. Even if you cut taxes to 0%, the tax cut would still cost exactly $0.
You're more of something but it sure as hell isn't smarter.

yes or no ?

My statements are 100% correct, jackass.

yes or no ?

No. They're not. And it takes someone with severe narcissism to insist he's smarter than hundreds of other people he's never met and has absolutely no evidence as to their intelligence. It takes a real fucking moron to do that and believe it, in fact.

No. They're not. And it takes someone with severe narcissism to insist he's smarter than hundreds of other people he's never met and has absolutely no evidence as to their intelligence. It takes a real fucking moron to do that and believe it, in fact.
I'm smart and you're an idiot. Sucks to be you, jackass.

No one that is smart could make such a conclusive statement without actual data to back it up. Like I said... you're something... but it's not smart.

Go ahead and keep name calling - it's a sure sign of a genius level IQ

You mean to tell me banks are earning money sending more money into circulation creating more jobs and tax revenue? Trump is a bad POTUS man, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Next time I vote Hillary.

It's hilarious, isn't it? Siete shows again that the Democrat party has gone full Marxist. We're actually supposed to be upset that banks made money.

By merely mentioning that you have a 401k, you have undoubtedly just caused them to experience fits of jealous rage.

Is it mean that I live in a state with no state income tax...on purpose :muahaha:

No one that is smart could make such a conclusive statement without actual data to back it up. Like I said... you're something... but it's not smart.

Go ahead and keep name calling - it's a sure sign of a genius level IQ
I've been posting here since 2010, jackass. I've got plenty of info.

Taxpayers get the bones, big shots get the rest of the cow.

After raping taxpayers with tax rates, you suddenly care about taxpayers and wail that businesses are making evil money?

So if money is evil, why do you want government to have so much of it, Comrade?

You're not making sense.

Why is it, RWNJs want to bust their butts their whole lives and have nothing to show for it?

RWs on this board have said they will never be able to retire and yet they're thrilled with the few scraps they just got from trump.

"Comrade"? Don't be silly. Not a damn thing wrong with wanting what you earn.

And its their kids who have to repay that money.

He must be an evil 1%er

yes or no ?

Only if you believe economists. Siete believes leftist Democrat lawyers are omnipotent and know more about economics than economists do.

Exercise is very good for your health, but if you want to lose weight you need to cut your calorie intake.

Just like if you want to reduce deficits, you need to spend less. Raising taxes reduces economic growth. Cutting taxes increases economic growth.

Democrats like Siete want their rack of ribs, au gratin potatoes and Boston cream pie every night for dinner washed down by a bottle of wine and a glass of port. Spending less isn't part of their world

Forum List

Back