even MORE Trump winning

You give a war costing trillions and then a tax cut?? INSANE

Moving the goal posts. You were talking about economics. Now you switched to deficits because you realized you were losing.

And if government is going to spend that much money, what's insane is turning around and stunting the economy as you want to do.

That you believe lawyers over economists about the economics isn't a rational argument, it's just you having a ring in your nose.

We need to slash spending, domestic and military. You and the Republicans are out of control. And you're doubling down on stupid wanting to stagnate the economy while you do it
WTF are you talking about and to who ? I'd want military and domestic spending cut too and tax cuts + a war + medicare caused nothing??

kaz: We need to slash spending, domestic and military. You and the Republicans are out of control.

Eddie: tax cuts + a war + medicare caused nothing??

You're going to have to walk me through how you got from what I said to what you asked me

Eddie: I'd want military and domestic spending cut too

Yet you didn't mention that, you just objected to the tax cuts which we desperately need to keep the economy growing with all we're spending
WHERE did those tax cut go? To supposed billionaires like trump who said they wouldn't enrich him 1 bit? and who's going to be paying for them down the road ?? Ever hear the expression starve the beast? so morons can cut social services?

That's a stupid way to phrase it, but yes, they went primarily to the only people who pay taxes (duh) and provide jobs, Comrade
They MAINLY went to billionaires who don't need them and who with law firms and accounting firms working for them pay a very little % without the cuts and your kids will be doing the paying for them

I’m glad President Trump is working to cut government waste.

After years of hearing about how our tax $ was being wasted, we finally have a president working to fix the problem.

Cutting the amount of $ will eventually push government into working more efficiently.
That’s a win for taxpayers.

After years of hearing about how our tax $ was being wasted, we finally have a president working to fix the problem.

makes perfect sense adding $2.8 trillion to our debt ... spoken like a true conservative.

and idiot.

makes perfect sense adding $2.8 trillion to our debt ... spoken like a true conservative.

and idiot.
You can thank democrats for that.
After 8 years of neglect by obama, Trump saw the importance of rebuilding our military. He had no choice.

kaz: We need to slash spending, domestic and military. You and the Republicans are out of control.

You're going to have to walk me through how you got from what I said to what you asked me

Yet you didn't mention that, you just objected to the tax cuts which we desperately need to keep the economy growing with all we're spending

youre going to have to tell me how Obamas budget was responsible for Trump's tax cuts.

Sure. But first you're going to have to explain what Trump's tax cuts had to do with the 2017 deficit you moaned about that I was addressing when the tax cuts took effect in 2018.

he better hurry - hes 2.8 trillion in the red during his first year

The tax cuts took place in Trump's second year ...

I never once mentioned the 2017 deficit ...

keep trying

Um ... What was Trump's first year in office??? What a moron ...

um, just quote me mentioning the 2017 deficit.. should be easy enough huh.

So when you said Trump is 2.8 trillion in the red during his first year, that isn't referring to the 2017 deficit?

What was Trump's first year in office?

What does being 2.8 trillion in the red mean?

You're a bizarre little dude, Pedro

and idiot.
After 8 years of neglect by obama, Trump saw the importance of rebuilding our military. He had no choice.

yup, another idiot blaming OOOOObama for Trumps tax legislation that had nothing to do with military spending.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Moving the goal posts. You were talking about economics. Now you switched to deficits because you realized you were losing.

And if government is going to spend that much money, what's insane is turning around and stunting the economy as you want to do.

That you believe lawyers over economists about the economics isn't a rational argument, it's just you having a ring in your nose.

We need to slash spending, domestic and military. You and the Republicans are out of control. And you're doubling down on stupid wanting to stagnate the economy while you do it
WTF are you talking about and to who ? I'd want military and domestic spending cut too and tax cuts + a war + medicare caused nothing??

WHERE did those tax cut go? To supposed billionaires like trump who said they wouldn't enrich him 1 bit? and who's going to be paying for them down the road ?? Ever hear the expression starve the beast? so morons can cut social services?

That's a stupid way to phrase it, but yes, they went primarily to the only people who pay taxes (duh) and provide jobs, Comrade
They MAINLY went to billionaires who don't need them and who with law firms and accounting firms working for them pay a very little % without the cuts and your kids will be doing the paying for them

It's up to you what other people need and don't need? How do you get your head through doorways?

So the normal people who work for the billionaires don't need the jobs you say? How do you figure that?

youre going to have to tell me how Obamas budget was responsible for Trump's tax cuts.

Sure. But first you're going to have to explain what Trump's tax cuts had to do with the 2017 deficit you moaned about that I was addressing when the tax cuts took effect in 2018.

he better hurry - hes 2.8 trillion in the red during his first year

The tax cuts took place in Trump's second year ...

I never once mentioned the 2017 deficit ...

keep trying

Um ... What was Trump's first year in office??? What a moron ...

um, just quote me mentioning the 2017 deficit.. should be easy enough huh.

So when you said Trump is 2.8 trillion in the red during his first year, that isn't referring to the 2017 deficit?

What was Trump's first year in office?

What does being 2.8 trillion in the red mean?

You're a bizarre little dude, Pedro

I never mentioned the 2017 deficit - quote me.

keep trying ..

For the Trump cult members:
REMEMBER how much money had to be ADDED to our debt to fiance this tax SCAM.....and WHY the tax scam is perpetual for Trump's donors and only temporary for middle class workers.

Yes, comrade. The "government taking less" money from taxpayers "is a" scam.

It's only a scam for Marxists "like" you

so you have zero concern about adding TRILLIONS to the debt picture ?

yes or no ?
Tax cuts do not add to the debt, jackass. All tax cuts cost exactly $0.
... are you stupid? I'm seriously asking.
I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you or anyone else on this board.

The fact of the matter is that it is impossible for tax cuts to cost anything. Even if you cut taxes to 0%, the tax cut would still cost exactly $0.

"]I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you or anyone else on this board."

If you actually were you wouldn't to tell everyone about it kid.

and idiot.

yup, another idiot blaming OOOOObama for Trumps tax legislation that had nothing to do with military spending.

I’m gonna guess you think spending and taxes are unrelated. :)

and idiot.

you and kaz go spend this .. youre both f'n idiots.

neither one of you know the difference between debt and deficit ..

The GOP's signature tax law is projected to increase the national debt by $1.9 trillion between 2018 and 2028, according to a new report by the Congressional Budget Office (CBO).

According to the report, the tax law would cost the government $2.3 trillion in revenues.

$2.5 billion less in federal revenues thus added to the national debt, just by them, in just 1 qtr.... whoopee!

Yes, companies making money is terrible for taxpayers, comrade.

Seriously, why do you want your kids to get the awful government education you got?
when the bill for their tax cut is left for America's kids to pay, that's a problem!

It won't be just relax, they may have to pay off Obama's debt but Trump will turn a profit. :itsok:

he better hurry - hes 2.8 trillion in the red during his first year.

I'd say do the math, but youre too damn stupid.

He's right, you are an idiot.

"he better hurry - hes 2.8 trillion in the red during his first year"

This belongs to the Magic Negro. 2017 runs off of Obambi's "budget" approved in 2016.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

and idiot.

The GOP's signature tax law is projected to increase the national debt by $1.9 trillion between 2018 and 2028, according to a new report by the Congressional Budget Office (CBO).

According to the report, the tax law would cost the government $2.3 trillion in revenues.
Assuming those figures are correct, it’s looking our government will be trimming $2.3 trillion.

How much of that was waste?

$2.5 billion less in federal revenues thus added to the national debt, just by them, in just 1 qtr.... whoopee!

Seriously, why do you want your kids to get the awful government education you got?
when the bill for their tax cut is left for America's kids to pay, that's a problem!

It won't be just relax, they may have to pay off Obama's debt but Trump will turn a profit. :itsok:

This belongs to the Magic Negro. 2017 runs off of Obambi's "budget" approved in 2016.

nothing to do with 2016 tardfuk ...

3 idiots ... big surprise.

and idiot.

"According to the report, the tax law would cost the government $2.3 trillion in revenues."

Revenues?

" Revenue is the income that a business has from its normal business activities, usually from the sale of goods and services to customers. Revenue is also referred to as sales or turnover. Some companies receive revenue from interest, royalties, or other fees."

What does the Gov sell? I'm not going to accuse you of verbal gymnastics, you aren't smart enough for that. I will however make the observation that you are stupid. The Gov doesn't "make" money, it "takes", you do know that right?

nothing to do with 2016 tardfuk ...

3 idiots ... big surprise.

LOL, too funny. You really are a stupid one.

and idiot.

"According to the report, the tax law would cost the government $2.3 trillion in revenues."

Revenues?

" Revenue is the income that a business has from its normal business activities, usually from the sale of goods and services to customers. Revenue is also referred to as sales or turnover. Some companies receive revenue from interest, royalties, or other fees."

What does the Gov sell? I'm not going to accuse you of verbal gymnastics, you aren't smart enough for that. I will however make the observation that you are stupid. The Gov doesn't "make" money, it "takes", you do know that right?

Oh wait, how is the Gov going to pay us back the $2 trillion they "borrowed" from our Social Security contributions? Bake sale? Seems like we will have to pay in that $2 trillion a second time. Is Gov paying us any interest on the money they "borrowed"?

Yes, comrade. The "government taking less" money from taxpayers "is a" scam.

It's only a scam for Marxists "like" you

so you have zero concern about adding TRILLIONS to the debt picture ?

yes or no ?
Tax cuts do not add to the debt, jackass. All tax cuts cost exactly $0.
... are you stupid? I'm seriously asking.
I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you or anyone else on this board.

The fact of the matter is that it is impossible for tax cuts to cost anything. Even if you cut taxes to 0%, the tax cut would still cost exactly $0.

"]I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you or anyone else on this board."

If you actually were you wouldn't to tell everyone about it kid.
Consider it fair warning.

and idiot.

"The budget document often begins as the President's proposal to the U.S. Congress which recommends funding levels for the next fiscal year, beginning October 1 and ending on September 30 of the year following. The fiscal year is named for the year in which it ends. However, Congress is the body required by law to pass appropriations annually and to submit funding bills passed by both houses to the President for signature"

United States federal budget - Wikipedia

You're a dumbass kid.

Forum List

Back