even MORE Trump winning

For the Trump cult members:
REMEMBER how much money had to be ADDED to our debt to fiance this tax SCAM.....and WHY the tax scam is perpetual for Trump's donors and only temporary for middle class workers.

Yes, comrade. The "government taking less" money from taxpayers "is a" scam.

It's only a scam for Marxists "like" you

so you have zero concern about adding TRILLIONS to the debt picture ?

yes or no ?

After Obama's $10 trillion dollars in debt we are to believe you give a shit? That said, Trump is placing investments that actually have the promise of covering the cost of the tax cuts PLUS returning a profit on the investment. Where your side just piss money away never to be seen again.

REMEMBER how much money had to be ADDED to our debt to fiance this tax SCAM.....and WHY the tax scam is perpetual for Trump's donors and only temporary for middle class workers.

yes or no ?

Yes, we need to keep cutting taxes and slash spending to spur economic growth.

Debilitating our economy as you propose destroys jobs and inflates deficits besides making us poorer. It's a stupid idea. Why you want to inflict the crappy government education you got on your kids I'll never understand.

You're why economics should be a basic high school requirement so the future generations understand what made us such a wealthy country. We need to cure them of listening to morons like you who don't know why we are so rich and you just hate us for it

OMG, "companies" are making money. It's just awful, isn't it?

Remember how you used to "pretend you" cared about jobs?

upload_2018-5-5_10-51-50.png

yes or no ?

After Obama's $10 trillion dollars in debt we are to believe you give a shit? That said, Trump is placing investments that actually have the promise of covering the cost of the tax cuts PLUS returning a profit on the investment. Where your side just piss money away never to be seen again.

Yep, Siete was happy as a clam with Obama piling on deficits. Suddenly with Trump it became an issue for him. The clinical term for Siete's condition is Trump Derangement Syndrome. If deficits go down under Trump, Siete will melt down about that too. Just like he's a lifetime tariff supporter who suddenly opposes them. That is until a Democrat is back in office ...

Siete: The path to wealth is to just blindly trust and follow Democrats, they see and know all. And darn it, they care about us ...

Yep, Siete was happy as a clam with Obama piling on deficits. Suddenly with Trump it became an issue for him

Fuckhead.......

Compare the economy that Obama inherited....versus the economy that the orange buffoon inherited..........and stop drinking that damn kool-aid, moron.

OMG, "companies" are making money. It's just awful, isn't it?

Remember how you used to "pretend you" cared about jobs?

View attachment 191943

Of course companies don't think about creating jobs with their tax cuts. They think about creating more profit. And companies creating more profit creates more jobs.

What's funny about your cartoon is that profits are up and unemployment is down, your cartoon is a total lie.

And note how Democrats despite what you preach don't do shit for anyone, you just turn your manhood over to government to do it for you. None of you live the life you advocate

You mean to tell me banks are earning money sending more money into circulation creating more jobs and tax revenue? Trump is a bad POTUS man, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Next time I vote Hillary.

It's hilarious, isn't it? Siete shows again that the Democrat party has gone full Marxist. We're actually supposed to be upset that banks made money.

And Comrade Care4Leftists chimes in too on how awful it is.

I want government to have less money. They only use it to oppress us

My 401k is likely invested in some bank stocks so I say hell yeah!

I'm in management at one of the biggest financial institutions in the US. I worked the majority of my career in financial institutions.

The United States has by far the best financial institutions in the world. A normal American would cheer the jobs. Democrats of course want to destroy us

Its far worse, Democrats would intentionally crash the economy and cost millions their jobs, homes, destroy families, just to win an election. Not a theory it happened from 2005 to 2008.

No doubt

You mean to tell me banks are earning money sending more money into circulation creating more jobs and tax revenue? Trump is a bad POTUS man, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Next time I vote Hillary.

It's hilarious, isn't it? Siete shows again that the Democrat party has gone full Marxist. We're actually supposed to be upset that banks made money.

And Comrade Care4Leftists chimes in too on how awful it is.

I want government to have less money. They only use it to oppress us

Keep in mind, liberals have declared themselves on the side of education and achievement.

Translated to mean indoctrination and repugnant.

What's funny about your cartoon is that profits are up and unemployment is down, it's a total lie.

THAT was happening in 2014.....but, it was under the less orange-skinned president.

All companies, banks, large corps, small businesses, etc PASS THROUGH all their taxes to the consumer.

Yep, Siete was happy as a clam with Obama piling on deficits. Suddenly with Trump it became an issue for him

Fuckhead.......

Compare the economy that Obama inherited....versus the economy that the orange buffoon inherited..........and stop drinking that damn kool-aid, moron.

Yes, let's go to the video tape.

Obama lead the weakest recovery from a recession since the great depression. It was eight years of economic malaise.

When Trump came in talking about tax cuts and cutting regulations, the long pent up economy finally took off in a sprint.

OK, now what's your point?

yes or no ?
You're why economics should be a basic high school requirement so the future generations understand what made us such a wealthy country. We need to cure them of listening to morons like you who don't know why we are so rich and you just hate us for it

Some countries forbid women from attending school for the same reason, to keep them right where they are. Dem's prey on the poor and middle class, they have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo.

Its not until a person hits the upper middle class that they can look back and understand how challenging it was to rise up and out under Dem rule.

yes or no ?

Yep, Siete was happy as a clam with Obama piling on deficits. Suddenly with Trump it became an issue for him. The clinical term for Siete's condition is Trump Derangement Syndrome. If deficits go down under Trump, Siete will melt down about that too. Just like he's a lifetime tariff supporter who suddenly opposes them. That is until a Democrat is back in office ...

Siete: The path to wealth is to just blindly trust and follow Democrats, they see and know all. And darn it, they care about us ...

no answer to my question huh.

youre dismissed "Mr Finance Fake"

and take the rest of your idiots with you.

Fuckhead.......

Yes, let's go to the video tape.

Obama lead the weakest recovery from a recession since the great depression. It was eight years of economic malaise.

When Trump came in talking about tax cuts and cutting regulations, the long pent up economy finally took off in a sprint.

OK, now what's your point?

Obama's anti-business policies, frequent bashing of corporations and demonizing them as the boogieman, plus tax increases plus thousands of new government regulations which cost billions to comply with and slowed progress to a multi year government red tape crawl is why there is such a stark contrast between Trump and Obama on jobs and the economy.

Forum List

Back