Even prominent democrats are saying Trump should not have been indicted..

Oh God the irony right. Poor Dems they walk right into the mockery buzzsaw. :auiqs.jpg:
I don't know why you believe I'm a democrat, but you do you. The fucking fact that I can go online 24/7 and find video of the barking nitwit being a barking nitwit says I win, and you're a moron. :dunno:

“They all want the endorsement of Trump. You remember for years, you heard the expression an endorsement isn’t worth the paper it’s written on. And then this whole thing came along, and it’s a very, it’s a very important, it’s a very important treasure.” (link)

^^^^^That's incoherent. And stupid. No different from the old guy currently running things. :dunno:

If you fucking had any we wouldn’t be here today. But you’re right, I think it’s well past time we stop letting our morals stop us from fighting you worthless fucks on even ground. You’ve given us no choice.

Smiling.....so you're not responsible for all the corruption and criminal acts you're calling for?

In the party of personal responsibility, its *always* someone else's fault.

If you fucking had any we wouldn’t be here today. But you’re right, I think it’s well past time we stop letting our morals stop us from fighting you worthless fucks on even ground. You’ve given us no choice.

Ahh...
From 2018
You’re in a civil war and losing. Have you not figured this out yet? Your stupid virtue signaling and attacking people, and kids, is failing. You’re losing. Thank God.
So do you think you're still "winning"....

Feel free to start shooting any old time now...unless you're too much of a chickenshit dickless wonder to back up your rhetoric. PSSST...we all know you are.

Ahh...
From 2018

Feel free to start shooting any old time now...unless you're too much of a chickenshit dickless wonder to back up your rhetoric. PSSST...we all know you are.

Oh, Mikey isn't actually going to do any of the fighting. They always have a sniveling excuse for why someone *else* has to do the killing, the bleeding, the dying.

And why their contribution to the 'civil war' is nothing but impotent rage typing.

Ahh...
From 2018

If we weren’t winning you wouldn’t be shitting yourselves over beer and store boycotts. You also wouldn’t be using law enforcement as political weapons. Our winning is causing your panicked actions.

On the day it was officially revealed that Joe Biden took a $5 million bribe, his consigliere Merrick Garland allowed the Trump indictment to wipe the Biden story far out of the headlines.

And several sources report it was Biden who demanded they go after Trump.

Biden has maintained a strict hands off. He's not scummy.

Forum List

Back