Even Republicans Are Now Getting Tired Of DeSantis’ S***

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis may be losing his grip over the Republican legislature at the end a session that has been spent pushing through his agenda.

GOP legislators have spent hours and hours debating and passing bills seemingly aimed at supporting his presidential ambitions, but his announcement that he wanted them to revive a war on Disney has privately frustrated many of his Republican allies.

You already look like a fool Ronny. Trump is going to make you look like a bigger one. When Donald Trump can make you look like a fool. You are a fool.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis may be losing his grip over the Republican legislature at the end a session that has been spent pushing through his agenda.

GOP legislators have spent hours and hours debating and passing bills seemingly aimed at supporting his presidential ambitions, but his announcement that he wanted them to revive a war on Disney has privately frustrated many of his Republican allies.

You already look like a fool Ronny. Trump is going to make you look like a bigger one. When Donald Trump can make you look like a fool. You are a fool.
Well, he's been running with the culture war stuff, full speed, to excite the base. Disney is an easy target, plus he can be punitive with them since they're in FLA.

But this has never seemed to be very smart.

As I understand conservatism, DeSantis war on Disney...isn't. Should the government intervene in a company's basic tenets or simply allow the free market to handle it?

As I understand conservatism, DeSantis war on Disney...isn't. Should the government intervene in a company's basic tenets or simply allow the free market to handle it?

It isn't the company he is going after directly, it was the cushy deal that created a special government entity they could control he is going after.

He's definitely not turning out to be able to back up his bluster. I just saw the first "campaign ad" for him the other morning (Yes, I know he hasn't declared, but a Super PAC has already put together an ad for him).
There are people out there who want him to run so bad they can taste it.

But my feeling is he'll sit 2024 out. Especially since he's getting his ass handed to him in the media on a daily basis.
If outrage and trying to destroy "woke" is all you got, you ain't gonna last long.

He's definitely not turning out to be able to back up his bluster. I just saw the first "campaign ad" for him the other morning (Yes, I know he hasn't declared, but a Super PAC has already put together an ad for him).
There are people out there who want him to run so bad they can taste it.

But my feeling is he'll sit 2024 out. Especially since he's getting his ass handed to him in the media on a daily basis.
If outrage and trying to destroy "woke" is all you got, you ain't gonna last long.
The difference is Trump is being plagued by issues that might be criminal even if sorta frivolous if it was anyone else.

DeSantis is being pummeled by leftist supporting "woke" issues.....Sane people see the difference.

The difference is Trump is being plagued by issues that might be criminal even if sorta frivolous if it was anyone else.

DeSantis is being pummeled by leftist supporting "woke" issues.....Sane people see the difference.
Sorry, DeSantis is also taking heat from fellow Republicans, who are getting tired of his war with his state's largest employer.
Trump is going to feast on Ronny....if he runs (I don't think he will).

Sorry, DeSantis is also taking heat from fellow Republicans, who are getting tired of his war with his state's largest employer.
Trump is going to feast on Ronny....if he runs (I don't think he will).
DeSantis won FL by a double digit landslide so it matters shit-all what RINO gop slags are tired of.....FL has plenty of "galvanized gopers" in the legislature trying to tap-dance in the middle.

These aren't conservatives. And they don't care about freedom, or free markets. They just want to "win" the culture war. Nothing else matters to them.

Last edited:
DeSantis won FL by a double digit landslide so it matters shit-all what RINO gop slags are tired of.....FL has plenty of "galvanized gopers" in the legislature trying to tap-dance in the middle.
Which means absolutely nothing in a national general election. So far, there's no evidence he has any popularity outside of the southeast (FL, and maybe southern GA).
And if he keeps up his "woke" crusade, he'll wear his welcome out before Trump even gets a chance to get his hooks into him.

So, now you don't like your buddy DeSantis and you do like your closet buddy Trump?
You wackos change your tune like Poopeypants changes Depends.

Yes. Sane people do see the difference. The overwhelming majority of America have no problem with woke. Do not support banning books. Do not support attacking Disney. Do not support anti abortion laws. And do support gun laws.

And why neither DeSantis or Trump are in any danger of being President.

This thing with Disney is just petty at this point.

I don’t even know if DeSantis actually cares about this. He seems like the kind of guy who is just going to say and do whatever people want him to say or do.

Well, he did. And now he looks like an idiot for taking this on. It’s not going well for him.

Yes. Sane people do see the difference. The overwhelming majority of America have no problem with woke. Do not support banning books. Do not support attacking Disney. Do not support anti abortion laws. And do support gun laws.

I think the only thing stupider than being woke, is being outraged because someone else is. Talk about a nonissue. This goes back to the days racist wanted to call black people the n word.

Of course you America hating Dims support shoving wokeness down our throats, books that talk about sex to minors, are against anyone who is sane and standing against threats to our children, love to murder babies, and want strict gun laws that do nothing to stop mass shootings.
Because Dims are all whacked.
And in your idiocy will make Trump president again.

Forum List

Back