Even the government itself admitted in the 70's there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

I suspect that most Americans who have any opinion at all regarding the JFK assassination do NOT believe the offical story.

I know I surely do not.
Nor do I, and I can't help wondering what would happen to a Democrat like Liz Warren or a Republican like Rand Paul if either managed to win the Oval Office. Kennedy and Khrushchev may well have been scared by the Cuban Missile Crisis in October of 1962; I know many adults in my hometown were. If JFK was murdered at least partially because of the "threat" he posed to Ike's Military/Industrial/Congressional complex, any 21st century president who posed a similar concern to those getting rich from "the Long War" might be well advised to stay out of Texas (as JFK was).

Check out this video at the 24:00 time mark.

Do a YouTube search on:
"THE AMERICAN DREAM by The Provocateur Network"

/watch?v=4gkGP-hxlq0

This is probably one of the reasons why they killed him.

EO 11110.

I love that idiotic claim.
Care to point out the idiocy?
"Executive Order 11110 was issued by U.S. President John F. Kennedy on June 4, 1963.

"This executive order delegated to the Secretary of the Treasury the President's authority to issue silver certificates under the Thomas Amendment of the Agricultural Adjustment Act, as amended by the Gold Reserve Act.

"The order allowed the Secretary to issue silver certificates, if any were needed, during the transition period under President Kennedy's plan to eliminate silver certificates."
Executive Order 11110 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do a YouTube search on:

/watch?v=4gkGP-hxlq0

EO 11110.

"Executive Order 11110 was issued by U.S. President John F. Kennedy on June 4, 1963.

"This executive order delegated to the Secretary of the Treasury the President's authority to issue silver certificates under the Thomas Amendment of the Agricultural Adjustment Act, as amended by the Gold Reserve Act.

"The order allowed the Secretary to issue silver certificates, if any were needed, during the transition period under President Kennedy's plan to eliminate silver certificates."
I love how you guys need to make false connections.

Do a YouTube search on:

/watch?v=4gkGP-hxlq0

EO 11110.

sure parrots wlike you who parrot the governments version of course love to ignore facts and the truth and claim its idiotic.:cuckoo:

Yeah its such an idiotic claim thats why Johnson just like he did with Kennedys policy on vietnam,reversed his policy on the printing of united states notes as well one day after the assassination,he stopped the printing of them.

Do a YouTube search on:

/watch?v=4gkGP-hxlq0

EO 11110.

sure parrots wlike you who parrot the governments version of course love to ignore facts and the truth and claim its idiotic.:cuckoo:

Yeah its such an idiotic claim thats why Johnson just like he did with Kennedys policy on vietnam,reversed his policy on the printing of united states notes as well one day after the assassination,he stopped the printing of them.
more ignorance on parade..
any change in US currency has to be run through congress and the senate...so both houses were in on it too?:lol::lol:

Do a YouTube search on:

/watch?v=4gkGP-hxlq0

EO 11110.

They were going to eliminate silver certificates.

How was that a threat to the power of the Fed?

Do a YouTube search on:

/watch?v=4gkGP-hxlq0

EO 11110.

I love how you always show off what an idiot you are going into debates only seeing what you want to see.Kennedy was killed fro the same reason Lincoln was.

Presidents Lincoln,Jackson,and Jefferson all tried to warn people about the dangers of the federal Reserve that Woodrow wilson signed and later admitted,he sold the american people down the drain creating the federal reserve act.Wilson was a traiter to us.

Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy

Presidents Lincoln,Jackson,and jefferson all saw the dangers of what the federal reserve system would do to the american people if the bankers ever got their wish.

Abraham Lincoln,Thomas Jefferson,Andrew Jackson,and Charles Lindburg all understood the dangers the fed would present.they were all very intelligent men all ahead of their time.what they talked about back then is whats going on RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK!!!!!!

JEFFERSON-Thomas Jefferson understood the danger of putting the power to control the currency of a nation in the hands of a few individuals in the form of a monopolistic central bank. This is why he opposed Alexander Hamilton's scheme to establish the First Bank of the United States. Let me repeat what he said in 1791:

"If the American people ever allow the banks to control issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers occupied."

JEFFERSON gave this speech as well-

In a letter to Thomas Jefferson, 1787)
Congressman Louis T. McFadden said the following during a speech before Congress on June 10, 1932:

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve banks. The Federal Reserve Board, a government board, has cheated the Government of the United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the national debt. The depredations and the iniquities of the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve banks acting together have cost this country enough money to pay the national debt several times over. This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of the United States; has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Federal Reserve Board, and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it.

Some people think the Federal Reserve banks are United States Government institutions. They are not government institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders. In that dark crew of financial pirates there are those who would cut a man's throat to get a dollar out of his pocket; there are those who send money into states to buy votes to control our legislation; and there are those who maintain an international propaganda for the purpose of deceiving us and wheedling us into the granting of new concessions which will permit them to cover up their past misdeeds and set again in motion their gigantic train of crime."

JACKSON-President Andrew Jackson also understood the danger. He refused to renew the charter (a grant of monopoly) of the Second Bank of the United States. In 1836 Jackson said to the bankers trying to persuade him to renew their charter (so they could continue their harmful monopoly):

"You are a den of vipers. I intend to rout you out and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning."

There was ironically,an assassination attempt on Jacksons life as well.

LINCOLN-The Treasury notes were printed with green ink on the back, so the people called them “Greenbacks”.

Lincoln printed 400 million dollars worth of Greenbacks (the exact amount being $449,338,902), money that he delegated to be created, a debt-free and interest-free money to finance the War. It served as legal tender for all debts, public and private. He printed it, paid it to the soldiers, to the U.S. Civil Service employees, and bought supplies for war.

Shortly after that happened, “The London Times” printed the following: “If that mischievous financial policy, which had its origin in the North American Republic, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of the civilized governments of the world. The brains and the wealth of all coun(*)tries will go to North America. That govern(*)ment must be destroyed, or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe.”

LINDBURGH-On December 22, 1913, the day before President Woodrow Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act, Congressman Charles A. Lindberg Sr. (father of the famous aviator) said to the House:

"This Act establishes the most gigantic trust** on earth. When the President signs this bill, the invisible government by the Monetary Power will be legalized. The people may not know it immediately, but the day of reckoning is only a few years removed. The trusts** will soon realize that they have gone too far even for their own good. The people must make a declaration of independence to relieve themselves from the Monetary Power. This they will be able to do by taking control of Congress. Wall Streeters could not cheat us if you Senators and Representatives did not make a humbug of Congress... The greatest crime of Congress is its currency system. The worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking bill. The caucus and the party bosses have again operated and prevented the people from getting the benefit of their own government."

Last edited:

Do a YouTube search on:

/watch?v=4gkGP-hxlq0

EO 11110.

Yeah its such an idiotic claim

The first thing you've said that you didn't pull out of your ass.

reversed his policy on the printing of united states notes as well one day after the assassination,he stopped the printing of them

They were placed into circulation until 1971.
Why would the Fed care if US Notes continued to be printed?

Do a YouTube search on:

/watch?v=4gkGP-hxlq0

EO 11110.

I love how you always show off what an idiot you are going into debates only seeing what you want to see.Kennedy was killed fro the same reason Lincoln was.

Presidents Lincoln,Jackson,and Jefferson all tried to warn people about the dangers of the federal Reserve that Woodrow wilson signed and later admitted,he sold the american people down the drain creating the federal reserve act.Wilson was a traiter to us.

Presidents Lincoln,Jackson,and jefferson all saw the dangers of what the federal reserve system would do to the american people if the bankers ever got their wish.

Abraham Lincoln,Thomas Jefferson,Andrew Jackson,and Charles Lindburg all understood the dangers the fed would present.they were all very intelligent men all ahead of their time.what they talked about back then is whats going on RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK!!!!!!

JEFFERSON-Thomas Jefferson understood the danger of putting the power to control the currency of a nation in the hands of a few individuals in the form of a monopolistic central bank. This is why he opposed Alexander Hamilton's scheme to establish the First Bank of the United States. Let me repeat what he said in 1791:

"If the American people ever allow the banks to control issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers occupied."

Congressman Louis T. McFadden said the following during a speech before Congress on June 10, 1932:

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve banks. The Federal Reserve Board, a government board, has cheated the Government of the United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the national debt. The depredations and the iniquities of the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve banks acting together have cost this country enough money to pay the national debt several times over. This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of the United States; has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Federal Reserve Board, and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it.

Some people think the Federal Reserve banks are United States Government institutions. They are not government institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders. In that dark crew of financial pirates there are those who would cut a man's throat to get a dollar out of his pocket; there are those who send money into states to buy votes to control our legislation; and there are those who maintain an international propaganda for the purpose of deceiving us and wheedling us into the granting of new concessions which will permit them to cover up their past misdeeds and set again in motion their gigantic train of crime."

JACKSON-President Andrew Jackson also understood the danger. He refused to renew the charter (a grant of monopoly) of the Second Bank of the United States. In 1836 Jackson said to the bankers trying to persuade him to renew their charter (so they could continue their harmful monopoly):

"You are a den of vipers. I intend to rout you out and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning."

LINCOLN-The Treasury notes were printed with green ink on the back, so the people called them “Greenbacks”.

Lincoln printed 400 million dollars worth of Greenbacks (the exact amount being $449,338,902), money that he delegated to be created, a debt-free and interest-free money to finance the War. It served as legal tender for all debts, public and private. He printed it, paid it to the soldiers, to the U.S. Civil Service employees, and bought supplies for war.

Shortly after that happened, “The London Times” printed the following: “If that mischievous financial policy, which had its origin in the North American Republic, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of the civilized governments of the world. The brains and the wealth of all coun(*)tries will go to North America. That govern(*)ment must be destroyed, or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe.”

LINDBURGH-On December 22, 1913, the day before President Woodrow Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act, Congressman Charles A. Lindberg Sr. (father of the famous aviator) said to the House:

"This Act establishes the most gigantic trust** on earth. When the President signs this bill, the invisible government by the Monetary Power will be legalized. The people may not know it immediately, but the day of reckoning is only a few years removed. The trusts** will soon realize that they have gone too far even for their own good. The people must make a declaration of independence to relieve themselves from the Monetary Power. This they will be able to do by taking control of Congress. Wall Streeters could not cheat us if you Senators and Representatives did not make a humbug of Congress... The greatest crime of Congress is its currency system. The worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking bill. The caucus and the party bosses have again operated and prevented the people from getting the benefit of their own government."

Presidents Lincoln,Jackson,and Jefferson all tried to warn people about the dangers of the federal Reserve

Hey, moron, how did those 3 Presidents warn the people about something that didn't exist during their lifetime?

I know you're a fucking cretin but come on, have someone at the rest home proof read your shit before you post, please.

Love that fake quote. Did Jefferson type it up on his IPAD?

EO 11110.

:lol::lol::lol: the fed was going to be eliminated had JFK stayed in office,his executive order had eliminated their printing of federal reserve notes.:lol:

Last edited:
EO 11110.

Presidents Lincoln,Jackson,and Jefferson all tried to warn people about the dangers of the federal Reserve

Hey, moron, how did those 3 Presidents warn the people about something that didn't exist during their lifetime?

I know you're a fucking cretin but come on, have someone at the rest home proof read your shit before you post, please.

love how you deny reality.:lol: your getting your ass handed to you on a platter so NOW your trying to troll by saying this was invented on the net and jefferson never spoke thiose words.:lol::lol::lol::lol: they knew the dangers of bankers.the rothschild family had been trying for YEARS to install the fed.they finally got their wish in taking over the world for good in 1913 with the signing of the federal reserve act dumbfuck.:lol::lol::lol:

next thing you'll say is wilson:D:lmao::lmao:on did not say he regretted siging the federal reserve act.:lol::lol:

comedy trolling from you as always.:lol::lol:

EO 11110.

Yeah its such an idiotic claim

The first thing you've said that you didn't pull out of your ass.

reversed his policy on the printing of united states notes as well one day after the assassination,he stopped the printing of them

They were placed into circulation until 1971.
Why would the Fed care if US Notes continued to be printed?

placed into circulation till 1971? yep,where DID you pull that out of your ass from? have to resort to lies when getting your ass handed to you on platter just like dawgshit.:lol::lol:

knowing the way you debate,your going to claim that bastard Nixon-also linked to the JFK assassination like his pal Johnson,that him taking us off the gold standard was when they stopped printing right? lol the bankers getting their wish and able to elimate and have Johnson stop the printing of his silver certificates is WHY Nixon was so succesfful at getting us off it.o

therwise he wouldnt have,had the executive order still been operating then in 71.:lol:

Last edited:
"The government itself" namely the Warren Commission was established to cover the government's ass for the monumental fukup that the Intelligence Agencies and the government authorized. How many times do you have to remind people that Oswald was a traitor who renounced his Country and sought asylum in Russia. Oswald was working in the top-secret high altitude surveillance network. A year after he defected the Russians shot down Francis Gary Powers in a high altitude surveillance plane. For some reason the CIA invited Oswald back into the land of the free and the home of the brave with his new wife who was the daughter of a KGB officer without a hint of prejudice. Next thing you know Oswald shows up in a Texas book depository with a rifle while the CIA is worried about killing Castro. The Warren Commission establishes a conspiracy to cover up the incredible mess and the liberal American media willingly focuses on the conspiracy rather than the incompetence. Mission accomplished.
Were you alive on November 22, 1963?
I was, and I'm pretty sure my perception of events would have change considerably if the Zapruder film had made the local news that night. What about yours?

The funny thing is that government conspiracy theorists are the first ones to fall for government sponsored conspiracies. If you get it through your heads that government investigations are designed to cover the government's negligence you get a better handle on the tragedy and you can look at the obvious. Oswald should have been in federal prison. The Kennedy bothers were obsessed with overthrowing the sovereign nation of Cuba and they violated the law by not only attempting to assassinate Castro but using the CIA to raise, feed, house, and train an army of Cuban insurrectionists. Oswald allegedly met with Cuban and Russian KGB in Mexico and the rest is history. The CIA screwed up and planted the grassy knoll theory while they were covering their ass and recruiting Ruby to kill Oswald before he could talk.

:lol::lol::lol: the fed was going to be eliminated had JFK stayed in office,his executive order had eliminated their printing of federal reserve notes.:lol:

the fed was going to be eliminated

No it wasn't.

his executive order had eliminated their printing of federal reserve notes.

No it didn't.

The Fed was created by Congress, signed into existence by the President.
An EO can't eliminate the Fed, even if that President was as ignorant of the Constitution as our current one.

love how you deny reality.:lol: your getting your ass handed to you on a platter so NOW your trying to troll by saying this was invented on the net and jefferson never spoke thiose words.:lol::lol::lol::lol: they knew the dangers of bankers.the rothschild family had been trying for YEARS to install the fed.they finally got their wish in taking over the world for good in 1913 with the signing of the federal reserve act dumbfuck.:lol::lol::lol:

next thing you'll say is wilson:D:lmao::lmao:on did not say he regretted siging the federal reserve act.:lol::lol:

comedy trolling from you as always.:lol::lol:

saying this was invented on the net and jefferson never spoke thiose words

Don't know where it was invented, but Jefferson never spoke or wrote those words.

next thing you'll say is wilson did not say he regretted siging the federal reserve act.

You're right, he never did.

Forum List

Back