Even the government itself admitted in the 70's there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

its hysterical that the magic bullet theorists like namkid wont read the link in my opening post.

if they bothered,they would see where it says this in it below which proves the thread title to be correct and they deny reality.lol

3.The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.

trolls like him keep ignoring what this title says that they actually DID say that in the report.:D yet they STILL defend the magic bullet theory.:lmao::lmao::rofl::cuckoo:

but whats really comedy gold the most though is they keep lying saying as well saying nobody has proven there were multiple shooters there when in fact I proved it MANY times with this video.

this video shows clear photographic proof there were multiple unnaccountable bullets found there that day as seen in these photos in this video that could not be traced to oswalds rifle.:lmao::lmao::rofl:

The Day The Dream Died JFK Conspiracy Documentary - YouTube

its been proven there were multiple shooters there that day.of course in THEIR warped minds they have,they are going to say it hasnt been proven and thats because they have proven in spades they wont look at the evidence refusing to watch the videos with the pictures photographed that day.

not my fault the trolls like dawgshit,predfan troll and nam kid wanna be vet,wont look at the evidence and only see what they WANT to see.:cuckoo:

Here is another excellent video that goes along with wildcards excellent video as well that exposes that there were multiple gunman in dealy plaza that day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtFoPCKVp-8]Bullet holes in the limousine and extra bullets in Dealey Plaza (Extended English Version) - YouTube[/ame]

its hysterical that the magic bullet theorists like namkid wont read the link in my opening post.

if they bothered,they would see where it says this in it below which proves the thread title to be correct and they deny reality.lol

3.The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.

trolls like him keep ignoring what this title says that they actually DID say that in the report.:D yet they STILL defend the magic bullet theory.:lmao::lmao::rofl::cuckoo:

but whats really comedy gold the most though is they keep lying saying as well saying nobody has proven there were multiple shooters there when in fact I proved it MANY times with this video.

this video shows clear photographic proof there were multiple unnaccountable bullets found there that day as seen in these photos in this video that could not be traced to oswalds rifle.:lmao::lmao::rofl:

its been proven there were multiple shooters there that day.of course in THEIR warped minds they have,they are going to say it hasnt been proven and thats because they have proven in spades they wont look at the evidence refusing to watch the videos with the pictures photographed that day.

not my fault the trolls like dawgshit,predfan troll and nam kid wanna be vet,wont look at the evidence and only see what they WANT to see.:cuckoo:

Here is another excellent video that goes along with wildcards excellent video as well that exposes that there were multiple gunman in dealy plaza that day.

[ame=http://youtu.be/qV1EL6wQtfw]The Wild Bunch (9/10) Movie CLIP - Battle of Bloody Porch (1969) HD - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/qV1EL6wQtfw]The Wild Bunch (9/10) Movie CLIP - Battle of Bloody Porch (1969) HD - YouTube[/ame]

And then John Rambo and his friends eliminated the driver, all of the gunmen, and some of the witnesses...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5VqEHR7I6s]Rambo On a 50 cal With Benny Hill Theme - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
make that 3 farts in a row from the agent trolls.:lol:

Hey Rimjob, your ride is here...

onion_news1569_jpg_600x1000_q85.jpg

yeah its too funny that the agent troll you think is funny rat in the ass, is so juvenile and desperate for attention he always talks to himself in his desperate attempts for attention addressing my posts thiniking i read them thanks to you.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

the fact you have NOTHING to say about the information in this thread or the title of it, and are just commenting on an asinine post by juvenile child agent rat in the ass, is all the more proof you are a sock puppet troll.probably one of dawgshits sock puppets

you sock puppets always sloppily give yourself away coming on here pretending to be a newbie and not even talking about the information in the thread,just talking about an agent trolls asinine post.:clap2:

Last edited:
as all serious researchers here are aware of Gary Mack is a sellout and a traiter to the american people.For years,for over 3 decades, he USED to be a serious reseacher writing articles and presenting evidence at conferences around the country that Johnson and Nixon had a hand in the assassination and facts that proved the CIA's involvement in it.

Now however as most researchers know,he is a traiter and sellout and now endorces the lies of the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin being the curater of the 6th floor museum endorcing their lies.

He obviously got paid off and went for the big bucks.Sad that he thinks money is going to buy him happiness.He will find out in the end he is gravely mistaken.

as all serious researchers here are aware of Gary Mack is a sellout and a traiter to the american people.For years,for over 3 decades, he USED to be a serious reseacher writing articles and presenting evidence at conferences around the country that Johnson and Nixon had a hand in the assassination and facts that proved the CIA's involvement in it.

Now however as most researchers know,he is a traiter and sellout and now endorces the lies of the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin being the curater of the 6th floor museum endorcing their lies.

He obviously got paid off and went for the big bucks.Sad that he thinks money is going to buy him happiness.He will find out in the end he is gravely mistaken.

thats what happens when you get too close and 3 men in black have a little talk with you explaining the consequences if you continue on that course.

thats what happens when you get too close and 3 men in black have a little talk with you explaining the consequences if you continue on that course.

"Traiter (sic) and sellout" = "He no longer says what I want him to say!" :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back