Even The Liberal Shinhead Nazi's Applaud Muslim Hotel Burning

Here's your friends, the THUG Antifa's, they have THREATENED the police and locals in Clausnitz.

These are COMMUNIST THUGS....so who's the "Nazi"? That's right YOUR type are the NEW Nazi's. Siding with the Muslim savages and THREATENING the German people, this is TREASON....and these pigs will be DEALT with at the appropriate time and in the usual manner.

Trust me....I'm not joking.

View attachment 64319

Dear Clausnitzers, everywhere one reads that you are afraid, that you are insecure. You want a dialogue at eye level. On Thursday you showed, where your dialogue leads and we are happy to build on it!

We of the Antifa visited your village. A beautiful village. Even your local museum was much appreciated.

Things can go broken, tractors can spontaneously combust – it would be a shame. Well, some of our other options would unsettle the population.

If you scare one more refugee, there will be consequences for you. We’re watching you. Another attack on a refugee, a firecracker outside the property – and your village will be in ruins. We will drive up the price of your inhumanity as high as possible.

Your hatred and your agitation will not remain unchallenged. We will not stand by the sidelines as you live out your authoritarian character. You live in a world in which ‘Being German’ is worth more than being human. We will not tolerate that.

They also threatened police, saying they “promote a racist Saxon mob.

You too will feel the consequences for your inhuman act.

Offener Brief an Clausnitz | linksunten.indymedia.org
I wonder why they hate their country so much?

I mean, I hate my country, but I still don't want it more wrecked up than it already is. I like the open spaces.

Here's your friends, the THUG Antifa's, they have THREATENED the police and locals in Clausnitz.

These are COMMUNIST THUGS....so who's the "Nazi"? That's right YOUR type are the NEW Nazi's. Siding with the Muslim savages and THREATENING the German people, this is TREASON....and these pigs will be DEALT with at the appropriate time and in the usual manner.

Trust me....I'm not joking.

View attachment 64319

Dear Clausnitzers, everywhere one reads that you are afraid, that you are insecure. You want a dialogue at eye level. On Thursday you showed, where your dialogue leads and we are happy to build on it!

We of the Antifa visited your village. A beautiful village. Even your local museum was much appreciated.

Things can go broken, tractors can spontaneously combust – it would be a shame. Well, some of our other options would unsettle the population.

If you scare one more refugee, there will be consequences for you. We’re watching you. Another attack on a refugee, a firecracker outside the property – and your village will be in ruins. We will drive up the price of your inhumanity as high as possible.

Your hatred and your agitation will not remain unchallenged. We will not stand by the sidelines as you live out your authoritarian character. You live in a world in which ‘Being German’ is worth more than being human. We will not tolerate that.

They also threatened police, saying they “promote a racist Saxon mob.

You too will feel the consequences for your inhuman act.

Offener Brief an Clausnitz | linksunten.indymedia.org
I wonder why they hate their country so much?

I mean, I hate my country, but I still don't want it more wrecked up than it already is. I like the open spaces.

"I wonder why they hate their country so much?"

In every nation ALL nationals are either Freund oder Feind....Patriot oder Verräter....they ALL are Foes and Traitors, it's as simple as that.

They are beneath contempt and will Burn In Hell, there's no worse crime than Treason.

Forum List

Back