Even the UN Chief is surprised at the animals

It's not unusual to hear the usual Islamist / neo Nazi / antisemitic propaganda about the poor suffering Palestinians who have no choice but to walk into a restaurant and mow down total strangers in the name of their religion. Of course these animals are no different than their Islamist brethren that are killing innocent people all over the world in the same manner.

It's not unusual for any oppressed population to turn to violence against the oppressor. The Kurds, the Irish, the Indians, the non-whites in South Africa. Why hold the Palestinians to a different standard?

"It's not unusual for any oppressed population to turn to violence against the oppressor. The Kurds, the Irish, the Indians, the non-whites in South Africa - Why hold the Palestinians to a different standard?"

You make me sick. What kind of a person are you ?

You mean you donā€™t find humans (palestinians) who thought UP this way to murder people by blowing themselves up --- isnā€™t a little over-the-top barbaric ? you seem unphased about the manner of which they have carried out their ā€˜violence.ā€™ I canā€™t freakin get past this little statement of yours...ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..ho-hum, this is how theyā€™re fighting (....WERE FIGHTING) ā€œtheir oppressorā€ (the only thing OPPRESSING THEM is ā€¦THEMSELVES).

this ā€˜suicide bombingā€ ā€“ it isnā€™t over the top to you ? --- you donā€™t find it sub-sub-sub-sub-human and beyond abnormal like I do ?

Youā€™re so pathetic it's scary.....

("...the non-whites (black people she means) in South Africa"). you can't even say...black. speaking of black people and living near them, ...oooooooooh, i'd like to see you live with the NON-WHITES in Bed-sty ...(you phony biatch).

It's not unusual for any oppressed population to turn to violence against the oppressor. The Kurds, the Irish, the Indians, the non-whites in South Africa. Why hold the Palestinians to a different standard?

"It's not unusual for any oppressed population to turn to violence against the oppressor. The Kurds, the Irish, the Indians, the non-whites in South Africa - Why hold the Palestinians to a different standard?"

You mean you donā€™t find humans (palestinians) who thought UP this way to murder people by blowing themselves up --- isnā€™t a little over-the-top barbaric ? you seem unphased about the manner of which they have carried out their ā€˜violence.ā€™ I canā€™t freakin get past this little statement of yours...ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..ho-hum, this is how theyā€™re fighting (....WERE FIGHTING) ā€œtheir oppressorā€ (the only thing OPPRESSING THEM is ā€¦THEMSELVES).

this ā€˜suicide bombingā€ ā€“ it isnā€™t over the top to you ? --- you donā€™t find it sub-sub-sub-sub-human and beyond abnormal like I do ?

("...the non-whites (black people she means) in South Africa"). you can't even say...black. speaking of black people and living near them, ...oooooooooh, i'd like to see you live with the NON-WHITES in Bed-sty ...(you phony biatch).
Well said. The pathetic comparisons are a good indication as to how mentally sick he truly is.

Well said. The pathetic comparisons are a good indication as to how mentally sick he truly is.

this blaise` attitude he(she?) has - you're right Roudy - A SICKO.

this blaise` attitude he(she?) has - you're right Roudy - A SICKO.

What both you and Roudy have noted is the typical "pro-Palestinian" attitude here. None of them give a flying fig about those poor, poor Palestinians but are totally committed to their hate for Israel's Jews.

Not unusual for Palestinians;

Yousef al-Khattab helped found Revolution Muslim, a website that published extreme Islamist propaganda. Al-Khattab, who was born Joseph Cohen and was raised in a Jewish family in New Jerse

Yousef al-Khattab helped found Revolution Muslim, a website that published extreme Islamist propaganda. Al-Khattab, who was born Joseph Cohen and was raised in a Jewish family in New Jerse

...so it was his conversion to Islam that caused him to go nuts.

Thank you for your contribution.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

I am torn between responding:

Dead Jews? Here's some candy.

View attachment 77659

And:

Innocent? They are not innocent -- they are Zionists

jewish_monkey5.jpg

Wow is all I can say. The people that were murdered were innocent civilians, right?

A little off topic, I guess, but many years ago there was a Palestinian family that lived across the breezeway from me. It was only a couple of times that the wife came to my apartment just to sit and talk for a short while (while her husband was working) - beautiful young woman - and terribly unhappy. Her's had been an arranged marriage. At the age of 14 she had been put on a plane by her parents and sent to America to marry an older man she had never laid eyes on. In her early 20s she already had 5 or 6 children crammed into a 3 bedroom apartment. Her husband sent her back to Palestine occasionally where she and the children had to stay with HIS parents and never allowed to see or even speak to HER parents. She couldn't leave her husband or otherwise displease him because that would automatically cause her to lose her children and never see them again. Her husband was a hulking, nasty looking hairy guy with eyes filled with hate. He gave me the creeps - his glaring eyes went right through me. I don't know whatever happened to her - I think they moved away.

But when I read comments from Palestinian apologists ... I think of her. I have no use or sympathy for such haters of humanity. If they can shackle their wives and children to do their bidding and kill them for any little infraction or hint of rebellion, they can kill anybody.

A little off topic, I guess, but many years ago there was a Palestinian family that lived across the breezeway from me. It was only a couple of times that the wife came to my apartment just to sit and talk for a short while (while her husband was working) - beautiful young woman - and terribly unhappy. Her's had been an arranged marriage. At the age of 14 she had been put on a plane by her parents and sent to America to marry an older man she had never laid eyes on. In her early 20s she already had 5 or 6 children crammed into a 3 bedroom apartment. Her husband sent her back to Palestine occasionally where she and the children had to stay with HIS parents and never allowed to see or even speak to HER parents. She couldn't leave her husband or otherwise displease him because that would automatically cause her to lose her children and never see them again. Her husband was a hulking, nasty looking hairy guy with eyes filled with hate. He gave me the creeps - his glaring eyes went right through me. I don't know whatever happened to her - I think they moved away.

But when I read comments from Palestinian apologists ... I think of her. I have no use or sympathy for such haters of humanity. If they can shackle their wives and children to do their bidding and kill them for any little infraction or hint of rebellion, they can kill anybody.

Sorry, but as someone from the mideast, I lost any sympathy for arab muslims a long time ago; theirs is a garbage culture of death. Even other muslims from other countries outside the mideast, or people from other countries like me that are majority muslim despise arab muslims, we consider them absolute filth. That merkel that bastard whore has allowed 1 mm to immigrate is an unforgivable crime that cannot be allowed to go unpunished.

ISRAEL UNDER ATTACK - TERROR WAVE: ā€¢ 39 murdered ā€¢ 498 wounded ā€¢ 40 seriously ā€¢ 153 stabbings ā€¢ 45 rammings ā€¢ 94 shootings ā€¢ 1 bus bombing

NATANYA STABBING ATTACK - U/D: - 40 y/o man seriously wounded - 60 y/o woman moderately - Arab Terrorist shot dead.

The so called Palestinians want to kill all the Jews in Israel and turn it into the Islamic caliphate of Palestine. Cause the world really really needs yet another backwards-ass barbaric Islamic terrorist shariah shithole.

Proving that conversion to islam makes you violent because that is what it teaches.

Now what has this to do with the topic of this thread

Forum List

Back