Even the unions love the Trumpster

Tempted to share a picture of my Union Coworkers sporting their "Trump Pence" shirts on inauguration day.

I told you, Trump has targeted the Democratic party base of middle class working Americans. The huge group the Democrats took for granted and threw under the bus in favor of freaks and environmentalist whack jobs.

Trump didn't even ask for permission he stormed into blue states like a heavy battle tank and took them!! Good job Trump! :bow2:

I told you, Trump has targeted the Democratic party base of middle class working Americans. The huge group the Democrats took for granted and threw under the bus in favor of freaks and environmentalist whack jobs.

Trump didn't even ask for permission he stormed into blue states like a heavy battle tank and took them!! Good job Trump! :bow2:

Great take!!! He's a doer not a talker, libs think hes a talking bullshit artist, maybe they'll figure out he will do what he says he will do?

Unions are the one singular thing that built the middle class. Perhaps Donnie boy knows this.

So jimmy a helped build the middle class. Reagan began the anti union stance...he was a warner brother underachiever. Corporate power takes the nation down. Stake my life on it.

If I were a union member I would support Trump and his protectionist agenda but would hate to bank on it providing me a long term career. But then my days for a long term career are over, I've been retired now for just over 2 hours.

Forum List

Back