Even Zimmy's Friends Are a Turning On Him Now

Uh...if this is supposed to clear his concious, I would say it sure as hell shouldn't...
If this isn't just a plea to stop harrassment or something, then he is basically saying he lied & claimed he didn't think Zimmerman could have shot Trayvon & now Zimmerman is free. Don't see why Trayvon supporters here are giving props to a guy who helped a murderer walk..if this isn't just a plea to get his normal life back or because of a personal beef...

He was a friend not a witness so didn't help anyone walk free. He is probably responding to some personal badgering.

No he's just pissed he didn't get his 15.

If I was Taaffe, I would tell the liberals I was wrong just to shut them up.

So what? Doesn't change the fact that he acted in self defense. Doesn't change the fact that shooting someone who is on top of you beating you senseless is going to be justifiable.

Um...following, confronting and shooting an unarmed kid walking home ...who may have been justifiably defending himself ,..when Zimmerman not only had Years of MMA training, suffered only two small abrasions in the fight he started ...AND knew that cops were about to arrive momentarily...
Simply justifiable self defense?!
At worst - it was outright murder.
At best - a cowardly act by an armed thug against an unarmed kid he accosted.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

At best " not guilty", the rest of your nonsense is uneducated opinion.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Travyon thought Zimmerman was gay

Did you know that?

We know that Rachel Jeantel said that but she wasn't on the stand and couldn't be questioned.

If someone at this late date has suddenly decided that George Zimmerman really did shoot Trayvon Martin it's a bit dense. It was never in question. That's why Zimmerman admitted it.

So how is that federal prosecution coming? And the massive civil suit the thug ' s family was going to file, where is it? That will never happen because the statute quietly ended.

she wasn't on the stand?

umm, yea she was dipstick

I doubt a white seperatist would be friends with a "misegenation" such as George Zimmerman...that'd be the day.
Uh...if this is supposed to clear his concious, I would say it sure as hell shouldn't...
If this isn't just a plea to stop harrassment or something, then he is basically saying he lied & claimed he didn't think Zimmerman could have shot Trayvon & now Zimmerman is free. Don't see why Trayvon supporters here are giving props to a guy who helped a murderer walk..if this isn't just a plea to get his normal life back or because of a personal beef...

He was a friend not a witness so didn't help anyone walk free. He is probably responding to some personal badgering.

He testified.

Edit: He was scheduled to testify but it was pulled when it was discovered he was a white separatist.

Zimmerman was found not guilty. Get over it.

So was OJ. How many rightists believe that he was innocent?

Fail attempt at comparison is Fail. The Zimmerman case was not about WHO killed Martin, that was known, it was about Zimmerman's claim of self defense.

The OJ case was about WHO killed Nicole and the other guy, and OJ got off because of a terrible trial judge, a bad prosecutor and the best defense attorneys money can buy.

Poor George the child killer...

Former friend, supporter of Zimmerman has change of heart | Sanford

A man who once called George Zimmerman a friend, speaking out in support of him before and during his lengthy trial, now says he’s had a change of heart.

George Zimmerman’s former neighbor and fellow neighborhood watch volunteer says he wants to clear his conscience.

Frank Taaffe says he now believes Zimmerman should have been found guilty in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

He was once one of George Zimmerman’s most outspoken advocates, but now former neighborhood watch volunteer, Frank Taaffe says his opinion about Zimmerman’s not guilty verdict has changed.

"What I know of George and his tendencies and also my opinion is that he racially profiled Trayvon Martin that night because if that had been a white kid on a cell phone, walking through our neighborhood, he wouldn’t have stayed on him the way he did and that’s a fact and I believe that in my heart," said Taaffe.

So?

He was found not guilty and that's the end of it.

We know that Rachel Jeantel said that but she wasn't on the stand and couldn't be questioned.

If someone at this late date has suddenly decided that George Zimmerman really did shoot Trayvon Martin it's a bit dense. It was never in question. That's why Zimmerman admitted it.

So how is that federal prosecution coming? And the massive civil suit the thug ' s family was going to file, where is it? That will never happen because the statute quietly ended.

But the libtards cant leave it be and move on.

You'd think someone let 4 Americans die overseas at terrorists hands or something.....

No one LET those four people die.

Yes they did. No help was ever sent. They were left there to die.

Don't be too hard on good old 'T'. In the end his life did end up being not for nothing. After all he probably saved a few simians from getting shot. Grand mother to 'gang-banger-in-training: "Don't forget. The dude might have a gun when you sucker-punch him then climb aboard and start to smash his head in b/c you want his new Nikes".
Also T for sure saved a few thousand maggots from going hungry.
There's always a silver lining........even in a coffin. HAAAAA HAAAAAA!

Huh, you mean he now thinks Zimm racially profiled Trayvon ?
Well no shit, of course he did, and the vast majority of people would have as well ! Duh !

Huh, you mean he now thinks Zimm racially profiled Trayvon ?
Well no shit, of course he did, and the vast majority of people would have as well ! Duh !
They had break-ins by young black males in the area. He had every right and even a duty as a neighborhood watch member to do what he did. Dumbshit kid got himself killed.

So what? Doesn't change the fact that he acted in self defense. Doesn't change the fact that shooting someone who is on top of you beating you senseless is going to be justifiable.

Um...following, confronting and shooting an unarmed kid walking home ...who may have been justifiably defending himself ,..when Zimmerman not only had Years of MMA training, suffered only two small abrasions in the fight he started ...AND knew that cops were about to arrive momentarily...
Simply justifiable self defense?!
At worst - it was outright murder.
At best - a cowardly act by an armed thug against an unarmed kid he accosted.

You libtards love to just lie about the facts then accuse everyone else of being stupid.

At the time the confrontation occurred, GZ was not following St Skittles, but was returning to his car. St Skittles doubled back and ambushed GZ, you fucking liar.

Had St Skittles not gone back for the fight he would still be alive, jack ass.

Forum List

Back