Evening newscasts 150 times more negative toward Trump than Biden, study says

I wonder if Biden is declaring contributions in kind to the SEC ?

It depends on what they are reporting on. Did trump do this or didn't he?

Heard on the 1:00 news that Republicans are more enthusiastic than Democrats about the coming election.

No idea where they got that, nor if it's true.

anyone know for sure?

I've heard that several times on fox. I also heard them say that only 3% of Democrats like Kamala. It's easy to see how "FOX LIES" became a real thing.

Heard it on a small radio station in Littleton NH.

I doubt they are affiliated with Fox

If they made the claim you say they made, I guarantee 90%+ is exactly the same as you would hear on fox.

So, if I hear something on CNN, and hear the same thing on MSNBC, does that mean they're affiliates?

Or just that they got from the same source?

When did you brain rust?

You must be hearing things again. I never said they were legally affiliated with fox. There are, however several different ways to be affiliated.

I've heard that several times on fox. I also heard them say that only 3% of Democrats like Kamala. It's easy to see how "FOX LIES" became a real thing.

You seem to have forgotten to include your reliable source and working link supporting our allegations. Would you please correct that oversight? Thank you, thank you very much!

Heard on the 1:00 news that Republicans are more enthusiastic than Democrats about the coming election.

anyone know for sure?

How do you explain Kamala getting only 2% in the primaries and the 1st major candidate to drop out. More Fox lies?

Please explain why every Republican president gets way more negative coverage than dems? We know, they're all Hitler right?

anyone know for sure?

Heard it on a small radio station in Littleton NH.

I doubt they are affiliated with Fox

If they made the claim you say they made, I guarantee 90%+ is exactly the same as you would hear on fox.
Fox needs to get rid of every friggin Prog and Rino political media person.

Fox needs to get rid of every friggin Prog and Rino political media person.

No, no, no! While they sometimes make me see red, I appreciate getting the far-lefts perspective on the issues of the day. That is just another benefit of watching Fox News. They do make a reasonable effort to show both sides of the issues.

The fake news outlets are nothing more than propaganda organs for the DNC.

The evening newscasts on ABC, CBS and NBC have been 150 times more negative when covering President Trump compared to presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, according to a new study.
The Media Research Center analyzed all statements made by reporters, anchors and nonpartisan sources, such as experts or voters, made on CBS’ “Evening News,” “NBC Nightly News” and ABC’s “World News Tonight” from June 1 through July 31.
The findings showed that Biden has received eight positive evaluative statements with only four negative comments made about the former vice president in a two-month period. But when it comes to Trump, the study showed that coverage has been overwhelmingly negative.

Efn7mFUX0AQeYoW

Please explain why every Republican president gets way more negative coverage than dems? We know, they're all Hitler right?

No Only Hitler was Hitler. Right wing presidential candidates are just idiot ass holes.

You make no sense.
You invoked Hitler.
That makes you a loser, as usual.

I only responded after he was invoked by another.

Makes you a double loser.

Trump sells 150 times the advertising minutes ...

That's the whole problem with this country ... the media picked The Donald to win back in 2015 ... and fills their 24 hour news cycle with him ... Good God, the Pharm industry has so much to share with you ...
Look at the douche bag pretending the press isn't in the tank for Biden.

No Only Hitler was Hitler. Right wing presidential candidates are just idiot ass holes.

You make no sense.
You invoked Hitler.

You keep trying buddy. Sooner or later, you'll post something that doesn't make you look like an idiot.

You make no sense.
You invoked Hitler.

You keep trying buddy. Sooner or later, you'll post something that doesn't make you look like an idiot.

It's 115 degrees today where I live.
Am I supposed to feel some kind of burn?

So that is an excuse for the media to be biased? You do understand a fair and free press is essential for this nation to survive right?

File this story under the heading 'DUH, NO SHIT'.

No longer trying to hide who they really are, the cockroaches are 300% more 'all-in' in lying to American and ding everything they can to affect the election outcome.

Notice who the culprits are.....there ya go - you now know who the enemies of the US / the Constitution / journalistic integrity/ truth are.
The MSM have been talking negative about Trump, way before he took office, and every day he has been in office. This isn't news...

So that is an excuse for the media to be biased? You do understand a fair and free press is essential for this nation to survive right?

The Constitution only specifies a Free Press ... and they are free to be bias ... and indeed all media is ... can't find a TV station that'll tell you what you want to hear? ...

File this story under the heading 'DUH, NO SHIT'.

No longer trying to hide who they really are, the cockroaches are 300% more 'all-in' in lying to American and ding everything they can to affect the election outcome.

Notice who the culprits are.....there ya go - you now know who the enemies of the US / the Constitution / journalistic integrity/ truth are.
The MSM have been talking negative about Trump, way before he took office, and every day he has been in office. This isn't news...
Not before he started running for President. Then he was their best buddy.

Forum List

Back