Evening newscasts 150 times more negative toward Trump than Biden, study says

Evening newscasts 150 times more negative toward Trump than Biden, study says

I wonder if Biden is declaring contributions in kind to the SEC ?

Media time has always been the most valuable non-reported contribution to the Democratic Party.

No one should expect unbiased words to come from any Democratic Media source.

That's just a given.

Heard on the 1:00 news that Republicans are more enthusiastic than Democrats about the coming election.

No idea where they got that, nor if it's true.

anyone know for sure?

I've heard that several times on fox. I also heard them say that only 3% of Democrats like Kamala. It's easy to see how "FOX LIES" became a real thing.

What percent of Democrats does your research show like Kamala?

Do you think a media that distorts or omits the truth is good for the country?
But enough about Fox, Sinclair, Rush, Hannity....

Yet you still believe there's proof the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.
Of course there is. Russia helped them. they accepted and encouraged the help. They passed internal, secret campaign data to the Russians, to help them help. All facts. These facts are why you have gotten yourself banned so many times, with your embarrassing hissy fits.

You are literally the least informed or the biggest liar on this board.

Do you think a media that distorts or omits the truth is good for the country?
But enough about Fox, Sinclair, Rush, Hannity....

Yet you still believe there's proof the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.
Of course there is. Russia helped them. they accepted and encouraged the help. They passed internal, secret campaign data to the Russians, to help them help. All facts. These facts are why you have gotten yourself banned so many times, with your embarrassing hissy fits.

You are literally the least informed or the biggest liar on this board.

It is amazing. When Mueller said there was no evidence of Russia collusion, Democrats just threw their hands up and started dancing and screaming we got him! We got him!

They just hear what they want to hear. They really do

Heard on the 1:00 news that Republicans are more enthusiastic than Democrats about the coming election.

anyone know for sure?

I've heard that several times on fox. I also heard them say that only 3% of Democrats like Kamala. It's easy to see how "FOX LIES" became a real thing.

What up dog!

2nd try

What do you understand the percentage to be if you know that 3 is wrong?

anyone know for sure?

What up dog!

2nd try

I don't know. I do know her support for the presidential nomination was very low, around 6% due to fear that the country just isn't ready to elect any black woman as president. However, the office of vice president doesn't produce those doubts. I don't have an exact number showing her support among democratic voters, but countless democratic organizations have cheered Biden's choice.

anyone know for sure?

What up dog!

2nd try

I don't know. I do know her support for the presidential nomination was very low, around 6% due to fear that the country just isn't ready to elect any black woman as president. However, the office of vice president doesn't produce those doubts. I don't have an exact number showing her support among democratic voters, but countless democratic organizations have cheered Biden's choice.

So it could be 3%
You just didn't like reading that

Yes of course the Democratic Media love her.
The voters very luke warm-

anyone know for sure?

What up dog!

2nd try

So it could be 3%
You just didn't like reading that

Yes of course the Democratic Media love her.
The voters very luke warm-

Logic says that is bullshit, but you are free to believe what you want. Her support is what it is, and you and fox trying to make it sound small doesn't change anything.

Forum List

Back