Eventually...

The racist shit-flinging threads go on for a hundred pages, but something positive can't keep the kiddies' attention.

Fussing about race is much ado about nothing.

There is only one race. We're all the same species.

Anyone who thinks their race is superior to others is trying to blame their own personal failures on others.

Anyone who thinks their race is superior to others is trying to blame their own personal failures on others.

That's just what Asclepias, Poet, 52nd Street, matthew, Shitshispeedos, Prometheusbitch, Friendless, tank and the rest of the fucking loser racist club need to hear.

That's just what Asclepias, Poet, 52nd Street, matthew, Shitshispeedos, Prometheusbitch, Friendless, tank and the rest of the fucking loser racist club need to hear.

I've told them. They don't WANT to hear.

I've told them. They don't WANT to hear.

Too true.

I dont need to hear anything. I already know that to be true. You've never witnessed me claim the Black race was superior. Dont mix up me touting Black accomplishments with me saying the Black ethnicity is better. Just makes you look racist.

As I was going to say before I saw your comment...good post. My oldest daughter is biracial.

Last edited:
I don't know if racism will really end until people have some other aspect to denigrate in others.....say, switching racism for xenophobia if we encounter another intelligent species some day!

I don't know if racism will really end until people have some other aspect to denigrate in others.....say, switching racism for xenophobia if we encounter another intelligent species some day!

They will find something else to fight about probably. A business partner of mine was telling me about Catalunya today and you wouldn't be able to tell them apart from Spaniards by looking at them. They seem to have severe issues with each other.

What do you mean "another"?

Well, the issue isn't really race. Racism is a symptom of a type of thinking, not the cause.

People inclined to bigotry will find a different target.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back