Eventually...

So if there are no races, then there is no racism

There are still some people who believe in what the so called scholars defined as different racial categories. Therefore there is still racism and racists.
You're so full of shit I bet you're skin is brown

Yes my skin is brown but I'm full of chocolate or at least thats what white women tell me..

You're just a typical negro

We call ourselves Black or African-American now. No such thing as Negro. Have you ever noticed that there is no place on the planet called Negro? Negro was part of the race categorization I warned you about earlier. Negro was assigned to cause a disassociation with any particular area on the planet and replaced simply by an image of sub-Saharan Africans with kinky hair. Thats why they try to tell you that the Aborigines in Australia are not African even though you can look at them and see it. They dont want you knowing that Black Africans with wavy, straight, and kinky hair populated the planet long before different colors evolved due to climatic conditions. Here is what your ancestors looked like Tank about 100,000 years ago.

abor4.jpg

Dont tell anyone but this guy is supposedly not Negroid but classified Australoid. Australoid is code for Black African non kinky hair but too dangerous to let that cat out of the bag.

Last edited:
We will still have racism as long as we have those nazis thinkers.Hitler killed more white people then any other race of people,and these people just love him.Talk about stupid thinkers.

Last edited:
Here is what your ancestors looked like Tank about 100,000 years ago.

abor4.jpg
And here is what your ancestors looked like about 100,000 years before that:

gorilla-gorilla-ronald-wittek.jpg

:lol: That was funny as hell. I have tears in my eyes from laughing. I see you dont understand evolution. Are you Teaparty by chance? We probably did a one point share a common ancestor with apes but we did not evolve from apes. You do realize that would make the ape your ancestor as well if you were correct?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back