Ever kick your own ass after leaving the grocery store?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So today it hit 75 and on the way home from work I thought what a great day to bbq some pork. Stopped at the store to get a nice thick pork chop and walked out with 90 bucks worth of food.

So today it hit 75 and on the way home from work I thought what a great day to bbq some pork. Stopped at the store to get a nice thick pork chop and walked out with 90 bucks worth of food.

Yeah...err...it trump’s fault

I know what you mean, bro, i can’t go to the market with dropping a hundred bucks

All the time, I do that. And yep..its all Trumps fault. :D

Those snacks and ice cream aren't going to buy themselves...

junk-food-3.png

• Banned
Those snacks and ice cream aren't going to buy themselves...

junk-food-3.png
Funny but in all honesty the only junk I bought was a 12 pk of coke and a small bag of pizza rolls for the grandkids.
Most of my purchase was meat and soup for the inevitable winter flu

You were behind me yesterday when I spent a little more than that and was shopping for a little food.

I break out in cold sweats when Mrs. Rambunctious goes to Costco....but we will never ever run out of toilet paper...no matter how long we live.....

I buy in bulk and try to stay away from the grocery store as much as possible..But not Wednesday, Halloween candy will be on sale...

small bag of pizza rolls for the grandkids.

For the grand-kids, right?

056236159-skeptical-man-looking-suspicio.jpeg

Pull the other one.

Ummm, are you saying us grown ass men would by pizza rolls for any other reason...

( yes, I know Mary Jane make me want them! )
I prefer kale or spinach to snack on when riding the stoned pony.

And a wheat-grass smoothie
That stuff be nasty...a spinach smoothie is alright though..

Ever kick your own ass after leaving the grocery store?

The checker most likely works nights as a waitress at a restaurant down the street, and she expects a tip.

Grab your receipt, make sure you have everything you paid for, and get off the property before you get arrested as a "dirty old man" at the grocery store.

Do not ever trust a grocer.

Forum List

Back