Every bad thing we will avoid by rejecting the Paris climate accords

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The president is expected to formally announce this week that the U.S. will exit the Paris climate agreement, a move that will have negligible impact on the environment but will have major benefits for the U.S. economy.

Every Bad Thing We Will Avoid By Rejecting the Paris Climate Accords
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are two ways to look at this the corporations are helping to destroy our climate mostly, then there is the bs lies the Demorats want to push so they can make billions of the easily guilt ridden control freaks who are using us to make their millions oh yeah it still ends up pointing back at those billionaire corporate owners again doesn't it.

He just needs to personally give detailed reasons as to why! Let's hope the libtards get their rabies shots!

We should not participate in the man made global warming religion...the government is not supposed to create a religion.......

Global Cult followers a little to low on the charts to understand the engineered plan to take down a few Countries.

And yet people think the BILDABERG meetins are a gawd dam fking conspiracy. Meanwhile it's happening today as we speak and to fkn stupid to realize wtf G20 meant, what G7 means ,, I mean how much more in your face can you get yet it's a conspiracy lmfao.

Link?

No, I mean a credible link.
:link:
Meh - Never mind. I'll just stop clicking on any link you post.
:eusa_liar:

EXCLUSIVE: BILDERBERG SCHEMES TO OVERTHROW TRUMP
Sources close to the elitist Bilderberg Group conference tell Infowars that globalists see their agenda as being in “deep trouble” and that Donald Trump poses a “dangerous” risk to the international order and must be brought to heel or turfed out of office.
Exclusive: Bilderberg Schemes to Overthrow Trump

We should not participate in the man made global warming religion...the government is not supposed to create a religion.......

Heretic! Silence sinner, the end is nigh!!!!!

billnye2.jpg

The Paris Accord will be massively expensive. enough so that we could spend the same and solve some serious problems, and what do we get? A promise of a FRACTION of a percent reduction in global temperature in a CENTURY, all the while the main polluters, India and China, are not even a part of it, and plan to triple their output of pollution!!!

I'm with Trump and vote NYET to the Paris accord!

There was NOTHING actually written on paper. It was a 100% money grab from third world countries who have no fucking intention of EVER complying with the "goals". ZERO accountability!
China said verbally that they would "consider the idea in 2030".

Here's the solution the Paris Accord weenies might understand. Trump should just tell them we surrender our right to participate.

Forum List

Back