🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Every child deserve a college education!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Every single one...One of the main goal of a college education is sustaining our first world civilization into the future and competing with the rest of the first world. We're helping ourselfs as a nation by educating our children to be civilized, first world and skilled.

Go against it at the risk of the collapse of our society.

Every single one...One of the main goal of a college education is sustaining our first world civilization into the future and competing with the rest of the first world. We're helping ourselfs as a nation by educating our children to be civilized, first world and skilled.

Feel free to support as many college students as you can.

I tell my kids what my Ma told me, if you want something, be willing to work for it..'cause I'm not capable of giving it to you..

No. They aren't all qualified.

You're very close, phrase it like this and I will accept it- every child deserves the opportunity for a college education. And frankly, we very close to that.

Bullshit.

Some kids, like you specifically, are not college material. You lack the critical thinking skills to navigate and problem solve at a management level. You have piss poor judgement and believe in myths. Hiring a bed wetting liberal is the worst thing a company can do.

However we do need more carpenters, painters, sheet rockers, and general ditch digging types now. What with so many illegals being run out of town you might be able to come out of the basement and learn a trade. If you can keep a steady 40+ hour week you might learn something and be able to work your way up to crew leader. It would give you some self esteem and respect, it might even get you into a whole house of your own.

So wasting money on a Doctorate in Ancient French Basket Weaving by Transexual Neanderthals is stupid, but some vocational training in high school and some after graduate advanced courses would be a better investment.

Never mind that some people are not good at academia but are better with hands on learning in technical schools.
College is not for everyone.
But after all the left knows what's best for all of us, no matter how much we go into the hole.

Be sure to teach kids how to change a flat automobile tire while earning that degree, there seems to be a lot that don't know how..

Both son in laws made the grandkids rotate the tires on their cars before he allowed them to go car shopping.

One of the great things about being intelligent is the reality that you don't do or believe in stupid shit based on feelings.

A savage lives by emotions!!! This right here is why our children should be educated or are you saying you want our society to become savage?

One of the great things about being intelligent is the reality that you don't do or believe in stupid shit based on feelings.

A savage lives by emotions!!! This right here is why our children should be educated or are you saying you want our society to become savage?

Do you seriously believe that, Spock?

Forum List

Back