Every Criticism of Trump Makes Him More Popular With Common Man

Regarding your name,,,,,I Miss 1992!!! happiest times of my life!! great time to be white! :beer:

Of course the common man on this planet is a religious nut case that lives on 1.25 per day. So it makes sense.

I just read the average pay for those who make Ivanka's shit makes $1 a day. ONE DOLLAR A DAY.

Obviously, RWNJs are very very rich.

That's the plan for america, then they'll bring the jobs back.
Oooooooo....an enslave us all. Lmfao.

You're not going to be able to fool everyone all the time son.

Productivity has surged, but income and wages have stagnated for most Americans. If the median household income had kept pace with the economy since 1970, it would now be nearly $92,000, not $50,000.
Screen%20Shot%202013-03-08%20at%2011.36.19%20AM.png

Productivity/income: Bureau of Labor Statistics, Congressional Budget Office(PDF), Economic Policy Institute, Census Bureau (Excel)

There's never been and mainstream america, there have always been the predators and the people.

I guess the working man likes the idea of being a low waged slave for the rich, little educational help, no safetynet to pick his broke ass off the ground and dirty air, water and food.

The common man is a fool.
Been choosing it for half a century.
Half a century. So since LBJ? You mean liberal policies of Great Society enslave people? Kinda agree with that.

I guess the working man likes the idea of being a low waged slave for the rich, little educational help, no safetynet to pick his broke ass off the ground and dirty air, water and food.

Yeah, we're just dumber than you.

Of course the common man on this planet is a religious nut case that lives on 1.25 per day. So it makes sense.
. A man that lives on a 1.25 a day in which he earns, and where the dollar is worth about 30 cents now ?? That is one of the smartest men alive to be able to do such a thing. Now how much does it take to keep a welfare queen with 6 children going today ? It takes the 1.25 minus the 30 cents that the working man is surviving off of or is allowed to keep of every dollar earned, and the government still wants more from the working man.

Half a century. So since LBJ? You mean liberal policies of Great Society enslave people? Kinda agree with that.
Ronnie was when the sustantial people began to extract, redistribute, and concentrate societal wealth. It's widely known which is why you need to feverishly deny, deny, deny. And "both" your political parties have participated. That's why Goldman Sachs is always in the white house regardless of who is elected, and why both parties, both "liberals" and "conservatives", bailed out Wall Street in the face of 90% opposition by the public. Never mattered at all.

Every single time liberal, and conservative elites in WashingtonDC, New York City bubble criticize President Trump, you are being the typical narcisistic assholes to the people that have been ignored for so long. All those peasants in the Rust Belt and flyover country, that you look down your nose at, appreciate a champion in their corner for a change. Working class folks don't drink cafe latte and go for a day at the spa. These are the people that give their sons and daughters to the military so we can be free. They are the coal miners, steel workers, factory workers and construction workers that built this country. Media elites, when they criticize Trump, call all these people "ignorant uneducated rabble. " they feel they are obligated to somehow show them the error of their ways. Well, they can see bullshit from a mile away. Keep it up. Trump will win reelection.

Funny thing is, he's an elite himself. If you think he would even come close to inviting any one of those deplorables you mention around his house for dinner you'd be sadly mistaken. HE is the one looking down on YOU...

No one can to rely on the federal government to do the right thing

Every single time liberal, and conservative elites in WashingtonDC, New York City bubble criticize President Trump, you are being the typical narcisistic assholes to the people that have been ignored for so long. All those peasants in the Rust Belt and flyover country, that you look down your nose at, appreciate a champion in their corner for a change. Working class folks don't drink cafe latte and go for a day at the spa. These are the people that give their sons and daughters to the military so we can be free. They are the coal miners, steel workers, factory workers and construction workers that built this country. Media elites, when they criticize Trump, call all these people "ignorant uneducated rabble. " they feel they are obligated to somehow show them the error of their ways. Well, they can see bullshit from a mile away. Keep it up. Trump will win reelection.

Funny thing is, he's an elite himself. If you think he would even come close to inviting any one of those deplorables you mention around his house for dinner you'd be sadly mistaken. HE is the one looking down on YOU...
But he is fighting for me. That's the difference. How many elected offices has he held?

Ronnie was when the sustantial people began to extract, redistribute, and concentrate societal wealth. It's widely known which is why you need to feverishly deny, deny, deny. And "both" your political parties have participated. That's why Goldman Sachs is always in the white house regardless of who is elected, and why both parties, both "liberals" and "conservatives", bailed out Wall Street in the face of 90% opposition by the public. Never mattered at all.
Because of Reagan?

Forum List

Back