Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

Most Polish Nazi collaborators were also bullied into by Nazi Gernany.

Deflection, You accused the Jewish people of actually cooperating with Hitler. The Poles did enough damage of their own; they didn't need any encouragement

Emanuel Ringelblum the Kosher historian
said it all.
That Jewish Ghetto Police were not only more brutal than Polish Nazi collaborators & even
Jewish Ghetto Police were also at times more brutal than Nazi Germans.
Yawn...
We’re about 200,000,000 behind the Jesus guys when it comes to the murder score.

BS.
Your tribe is innocent.
Sure.
Please list the atrocities Jews commit when not oppressed first...
You can’t unless you, as usual, lie.
And the Lord thy God will put out those nations before thee by little and little: thou mayest not consume them at once, lest the beasts of the field increase upon thee. But the Lord thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed. And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them. [Deut 7:22-24]
Can't seem to find the "oppressed first" part.

You & Irosie are why I don't like your Anti-Christ tribe.

you heard "Christ-killer" BS in your cradle-----and will repeat it every time you either get drunk or have a high fever

I wasn't raised anti-Kosher.
I wasn't particularly anti-Kosher until I found so many of you hate Poles, and Hate Catholics.
How you try so hard to control evety aspect of US society & drive this country off of the rails.
You mean your father, the failure who couldn’t start his own business, met too many Jews who did.

and who RAISED THE PRICE OF WODKA ???
Sobie’s dad encountered too many successful Jews when he worked at a nursing home; his dad realized what a loser he was.

Lol.
My dad Masters degree in Teaching.
Yeah.
That's what losers do.

you heard "Christ-killer" BS in your cradle-----and will repeat it every time you either get drunk or have a high fever

I wasn't raised anti-Kosher.
I wasn't particularly anti-Kosher until I found so many of you hate Poles, and Hate Catholics.
How you try so hard to control evety aspect of US society & drive this country off of the rails.
You mean your father, the failure who couldn’t start his own business, met too many Jews who did.

and who RAISED THE PRICE OF WODKA ???
Sobie’s dad encountered too many successful Jews when he worked at a nursing home; his dad realized what a loser he was.

Lol.
My dad Masters degree in Teaching.
Yeah.
That's what losers do.

what is "that" which losers do?

Maybe we can spot where God conditions genocide on being "oppressed first" here: If you go to a new city and the people welcome you, use false friendship to gain their trust, then enslave them.

When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. [Deut 20:10-11]
Nope, no oppression. The opposite. Then enslavement. But if the people resist their enslavement, kill all the men, then enslave the women and children.

And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee. [Deut 20:12-14]

Oh, I get it now. To a Jew, resisting one's enslavement counts as "oppression" of the Jew and justifies the genocide of you and your people. Three thousand years later, here we are, listening to you bark that very principle. You might want to try a course in How Not To Be a Hateful Bloodthirsty Monster--see if you can pull yourself into actual humanity.

Deflection, You accused the Jewish people of actually cooperating with Hitler. The Poles did enough damage of their own; they didn't need any encouragement

Emanuel Ringelblum the Kosher historian
said it all.
That Jewish Ghetto Police were not only more brutal than Polish Nazi collaborators & even
Jewish Ghetto Police were also at times more brutal than Nazi Germans.
Yawn...
We’re about 200,000,000 behind the Jesus guys when it comes to the murder score.

BS.
Your tribe is innocent.
Sure.
And the Lord thy God will put out those nations before thee by little and little: thou mayest not consume them at once, lest the beasts of the field increase upon thee. But the Lord thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed. And he shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven: there shall no man be able to stand before thee, until thou have destroyed them. [Deut 7:22-24]
Can't seem to find the "oppressed first" part.

the lines you quote were written SPECIFICALLY during a period of time when
the area in which jews lived------that came to be Judea/Israel;, was faced
with constant warfare-----emanating from both east (Mesopotamia) and
west--(mostly Egypt and also some Aegean types and even south---(Edom) ---
and that is the situation described. In order to have some grasp of ancient
writings, its important to know WHAT WAS GOING ON. Jews were not the
most important players in the warfare------but they were in the MIDST OF IT.
For more information---check out the history of Egypt and Assyria and Babylon------they really did exist, ---chariots and horses and even elephants
and all

And the Lord said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. So the Lord our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and we smote him until none was left to him remaining. And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many. And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves. [Deut 3:2-6]
What is it with you people and slaughtering children, anyway?
You omitted the verses where God says the Canaanite nations were sacrificing their children and engaging in sexual intercourse with their animals and committing adultery and wanton robbery.
But you already knew that you were omitting those verses.

Maybe we can spot where God conditions genocide on being "oppressed first" here: If you go to a new city and the people welcome you, use false friendship to gain their trust, then enslave them.

When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. [Deut 20:10-11]
Nope, no oppression. The opposite. Then enslavement. But if the people resist their enslavement, kill all the men, then enslave the women and children.

And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee. [Deut 20:12-14]

Oh, I get it now. To a Jew, resisting one's enslavement counts as "oppression" of the Jew and justifies the genocide of you and your people. Three thousand years later, here we are, listening to you bark that very principle. You might want to try a course in How Not To Be a Hateful Bloodthirsty Monster--see if you can pull yourself into actual humanity.
As we see today from Catholic and Muslim nations, winning the war does not cause people to be civilized.
But you already knew that.

Your tribe has a population on par with the Netherlands.
How many did they kill vs your tribe?
They were wiped out by the Vikings who became Christians.
Any other questions?

Vikings have what to do with the Netherlands?
They wiped out the original inhabitants then moved East, murdered several hundred more million, then became Christians and murdered several hundred more people.
The current Netherlands are useless to anyone strategically.
And what does that have to do with my question?

Name a nation of 10- 20 million who killed as many as your tribe?
How many have we killed?
Oh, I know, being murdered by Christians is a Christian mitzvah.

Hitler...Jews are the conscience of the world and must be exterminated.
Even Holocaust, Inc has begun quietly admitting David Irving's "quibble" that Hitler never ordered a Jewish extermination program. Like everybody else in the world, he just wanted them to go away.
Yes, and Madagascar was going to allow Hitler to send 6+ million Jews in.
Maybe after slaughtering everyone in Madagascar.

What’s cool is that you and Shit4Brains aren’t even a challenge.

you should learn to read------the lines you quote refer to people ALREADY
IN CONFLICT-----a SPECIFIC SITUATION-----not an eternal principle

you should learn to read------the lines you quote refer to people ALREADY
IN CONFLICT-----a SPECIFIC SITUATION-----not an eternal principle
You don’t have to go there.
Should Israel or the Balkan nations demand their enemies surrender and then maintain no hold on them?
These goyim have been at war for over 1,000 years, but these 2 morons only see BAD GUY stamps on Jewish heads.

And the Lord said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. So the Lord our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and we smote him until none was left to him remaining. And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many. And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves. [Deut 3:2-6]
You omitted the verses where God says the Canaanite nations were sacrificing their children and engaging in sexual intercourse with their animals and committing adultery and wanton robbery.

Ever hear the phrase “ Actions speak louder then words “you ignorant moron?

Christian Persecution of Jews over the Centuries — United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

Anti-Judaism before the Enlightenment

Last edited:
I am not. If you don't like the term 'intellectually superior' then I will call them people who had prominent role in the economy but were underrated politically.
The Jewish economic role in Russia was entirely extractive.
This can be discussed. But this doesn't change the fact that owing great money they didn't have political power. So, it is no surprise that some of them engaged in political movement aiming to destroy the system.

As we see today from Catholic and Muslim nations, winning the war does not cause people to be civilized.

What excludes your tribal nation?
So, shooting into crowds maiming & massacring dozens is civilized behavior now?

Your tribe has a population on par with the Netherlands.
How many did they kill vs your tribe?
They were wiped out by the Vikings who became Christians.
Any other questions?

Vikings have what to do with the Netherlands?
They wiped out the original inhabitants then moved East, murdered several hundred more million, then became Christians and murdered several hundred more people.
The current Netherlands are useless to anyone strategically.
And what does that have to do with my question?

Name a nation of 10- 20 million who killed as many as your tribe?
How many have we killed?
Oh, I know, being murdered by Christians is a Christian mitzvah.

Genrikh Yagoda a Chosen member leader of a predominantly Kosher NKVD, killed close to 10 million.
What
about Lazar Kaganovich's Holodomor genocide another 4 million give or take?
How
About Lazar Kogan's Gulag system killing millions?
or
what
about Julius Popper's Selk'nam genocide?

Christian Persecution of Jews over the Centuries — United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

In the Medieval era,
Kosher people dealt in Christian slaves.

What excludes your tribal nation?
So, shooting into crowds maiming & massacring dozens is civilized behavior now?
I love when you omit the fact that the Muslims attacked first.

In the Medieval era,
Kosher people dealt in Christian slaves.
And made their lives better.
The RCC was infamous for keeping their Catholic sheep poor and literally working in the mud.

Forum List

Back