Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

Wow this topic has serious life. They are on to me!
I hope NotSober has a massive heart attack and winds up at a hospital built by a Jew and he refuses treatment and drops dead like the pig he is.

I’d rather have him alive and living his miserable existence at home with mommy and daddy supporting his fat ass. Shameful.
His parents bought a new house and gave their old house to his lazy ass.

I hope NotSober has a massive heart attack and winds up at a hospital built by a Jew and he refuses treatment and drops dead like the pig he is.

I’d rather have him alive and living his miserable existence at home with mommy and daddy supporting his fat ass. Shameful.
His parents bought a new house and gave their old house to his lazy ass.

Must be nice

Please list the atrocities Jews commit when not oppressed first...

Maybe we can spot where God conditions genocide on being "oppressed first" here: If you go to a new city and the people welcome you, use false friendship to gain their trust, then enslave them.

When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. [Deut 20:10-11]
Nope, no oppression. The opposite. Then enslavement. But if the people resist their enslavement, kill all the men, then enslave the women and children.

And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee. [Deut 20:12-14]

Oh, I get it now. To a Jew, resisting one's enslavement counts as "oppression" of the Jew and justifies the genocide of you and your people. Three thousand years later, here we are, listening to you bark that very principle. You might want to try a course in How Not To Be a Hateful Bloodthirsty Monster--see if you can pull yourself into actual humanity.

you should learn to read------the lines you quote refer to people ALREADY
IN CONFLICT-----a SPECIFIC SITUATION-----not an eternal principle
You don’t have to go there.
Should Israel or the Balkan nations demand their enemies surrender and then maintain no hold on them?
These goyim have been at war for over 1,000 years, but these 2 morons only see BAD GUY stamps on Jewish heads.
"Should Israel or the Balkan nations demand their enemies surrender and then maintain no hold on them?"

The problem is that, to a Jew, everyone else is always an "enemy". But I posted your scriptures as a direct refutation to your silly claim that Jews only genocide others (and their children) who deserve it, who "oppressed" them. I don't expect you to cede the point. That's what honorable people with character do.

You people are so vindictive & just plain nasty.
But
Somehow expect everybody to love them.

You people? LOL you mean smart and handsome people? Thank you.

Since when?
Yet, you can't even show a pic.
You certainly haven't been smart.

Maybe we can spot where God conditions genocide on being "oppressed first" here: If you go to a new city and the people welcome you, use false friendship to gain their trust, then enslave them.

When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. [Deut 20:10-11]
Nope, no oppression. The opposite. Then enslavement. But if the people resist their enslavement, kill all the men, then enslave the women and children.

And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee. [Deut 20:12-14]

Oh, I get it now. To a Jew, resisting one's enslavement counts as "oppression" of the Jew and justifies the genocide of you and your people. Three thousand years later, here we are, listening to you bark that very principle. You might want to try a course in How Not To Be a Hateful Bloodthirsty Monster--see if you can pull yourself into actual humanity.
As we see today from Catholic and Muslim nations, winning the war does not cause people to be civilized.
But you already knew that.

What excludes your tribal nation?
So, shooting into crowds maiming & massacring dozens is civilized behavior now?
I love when you omit the fact that the Muslims attacked first.

Who wouldn't attack someone trying to steal their land?

But

Since when?

I can but I am too handsome. I think I am very smart. You’re just jealous.

And the Lord said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. So the Lord our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and we smote him until none was left to him remaining. And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many. And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves. [Deut 3:2-6]
What is it with you people and slaughtering children, anyway?
You omitted the verses where God says the Canaanite nations were sacrificing their children and engaging in sexual intercourse with their animals and committing adultery and wanton robbery.
But you already knew that you were omitting those verses.

Ever hear the phrase “ Actions speak louder then words “you ignorant moron?

Christian Persecution of Jews over the Centuries — United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

Anti-Judaism before the Enlightenment

In the Medieval era,
Kosher people dealt in Christian slaves.
And made their lives better.
The RCC was infamous for keeping their Catholic sheep poor and literally working in the mud.

So, being enslaved by Kosher people improved their lives?

But

Since when?

So arrogant & obnoxious.

And the Lord said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. So the Lord our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and we smote him until none was left to him remaining. And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many. And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves. [Deut 3:2-6]
You omitted the verses where God says the Canaanite nations were sacrificing their children and engaging in sexual intercourse with their animals and committing adultery and wanton robbery.

Christian Persecution of Jews over the Centuries — United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

In the Medieval era,

Link please Pollack Moron. Even IF it were true; nothing said about Christian persecution over 2000 years

But

Since when?

So arrogant & obnoxious.

If it is truth it is not arrogance my Nazi, fat friend.

In the Medieval era,

Link please Pollack Moron. Even IF it were true; nothing said about Christian persecution over 2000 years
YIVO | Trade

But

Since when?

So arrogant & obnoxious.

Your tribe make the worst posters on the forum.

Many of you either insult people for things you won't show.
Saying how great you are & never showing it.
Even
Going so far to mock members family members.

Instead of a reasonable discussion.

Don't get me started on how most of your tribe here blames Poland for the Holocauat.

Don't forget most of you don't even engage in American topics here much if at all.

Even though it's a US Forum most of your tribe members here don't go on topics not Kosher related.

Some of you here have mocked Jesus too

Yet, you can't figure out why you're so hated....Gee.

Since when?

So arrogant & obnoxious.

Even

Don't get me started on how most of your tribe here blames Poland for the Holocauat.

Don't forget most of you don't even engage in American topics here much if at all.

Even though it's a US Forum most of your tribe members here don't go on topics not Kosher related.

We got off on the wrong foot. May we start over? Friends?

Please you constantly belittle & vilify Catholics, Jesus, Poles, Muslims among others.

And the Pollack belittle ‘s and vilifies Jews because they don’t follow “ Jesus” while not saying a word about other Religions that dont

You & Irosie are why I don't like your Anti-Christ tribe.

you heard "Christ-killer" BS in your cradle-----and will repeat it every time you either get drunk or have a high fever

I wasn't raised anti-Kosher.
I wasn't particularly anti-Kosher until I found so many of you hate Poles, and Hate Catholics.
How you try so hard to control evety aspect of US society & drive this country off of the rails.
You mean your father, the failure who couldn’t start his own business, met too many Jews who did.

What nerve.
To attack peoples families who you don't even know.

Especially when you won't mention your father.
You clearly have no decency.

What did your father do?
I'm assuming not so much. If you refrain from mentioning.

Since when?

So arrogant & obnoxious.

Even

We got off on the wrong foot. May we start over? Friends?

The POLLACK being friends with JEWISH people???

Since when?

So arrogant & obnoxious.

Even

Who had mocked “ Jesus” To blame the hatred on that is indicative of your ignorance and stupidity

Forum List

Back