Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

And the Lord said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. So the Lord our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and we smote him until none was left to him remaining. And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many. And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves. [Deut 3:2-6]
What is it with you people and slaughtering children, anyway?
You omitted the verses where God says the Canaanite nations were sacrificing their children and engaging in sexual intercourse with their animals and committing adultery and wanton robbery.
But you already knew that you were omitting those verses.

Ever hear the phrase “ Actions speak louder then words “you ignorant moron?

Christian Persecution of Jews over the Centuries — United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

Anti-Judaism before the Enlightenment

In the Medieval era,
Kosher people dealt in Christian slaves.

Link please Pollack Moron. Even IF it were true; nothing said about Christian persecution over 2000 years
YIVO | Trade[/QUOT
And the Lord said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites, which dwelt at Heshbon. So the Lord our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan, and all his people: and we smote him until none was left to him remaining. And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many. And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city. But all the cattle, and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves. [Deut 3:2-6]
What is it with you people and slaughtering children, anyway?
You omitted the verses where God says the Canaanite nations were sacrificing their children and engaging in sexual intercourse with their animals and committing adultery and wanton robbery.

Christian Persecution of Jews over the Centuries — United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

In the Medieval era,

Link please Pollack Moron. Even IF it were true; nothing said about Christian persecution over 2000 years
YIVO | Trade

Why Good Friday was dangerous for Jews in the Middle Ages and how that changed

Your point? Look at the way Christians have treated Jews for Centuries . Read my links above, You are too stupid to do so

In the Medieval era,

YIVO | Trade[/QUOT

In the Medieval era,

YIVO | Trade

Why Good Friday was dangerous for Jews in the Middle Ages and how that changed

Your point? Look at the way Christians have treated Jews for Centuries . Read my links above, You are too stupid to do so

You treat Christians so good, in your country.
Sure.

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them

Since when?
Yet, you can't even show a pic.
You certainly haven't been smart.

I can but I am too handsome. I think I am very smart. You’re just jealous.

So arrogant & obnoxious.

If it is truth it is not arrogance my Nazi, fat friend.

Your tribe make the worst posters on the forum.

Many of you either insult people for things you won't show.
Saying how great you are & never showing it.
Even
Going so far to mock members family members.

Instead of a reasonable discussion.

Don't get me started on how most of your tribe here blames Poland for the Holocauat.

Don't forget most of you don't even engage in American topics here much if at all.

Even though it's a US Forum most of your tribe members here don't go on topics not Kosher related.

Some of you here have mocked Jesus too

Yet, you can't figure out why you're so hated....Gee.

Who had mocked “ Jesus” To blame the hatred on that is indicative of your ignorance and stupidity

Inndependent the Kosher once tried to tell us Jesus spit at Rabbis, and was a bad man.

So arrogant & obnoxious.

Even

Don't get me started on how most of your tribe here blames Poland for the Holocauat.

Don't forget most of you don't even engage in American topics here much if at all.

Even though it's a US Forum most of your tribe members here don't go on topics not Kosher related.

Who had mocked “ Jesus” To blame the hatred on that is indicative of your ignorance and stupidity

Inndependent the Kosher once tried to tell us Jesus spit at Rabbis, and was a bad man.

So what you :ahole-1:?

So arrogant & obnoxious.

Even

So, you admit it's okay to mock someones Savior & God?

Even

No; I admit “ Christians” think it’s OK ( not really) to MOCK the Jewish Religion because it’s not what THEY believe
I admit ( not really) it’s OK for “ Christians” to initiate Violence and Anti Semitism because we don’t believe what THEY do

So arrogant & obnoxious.

Even

I like pie

No way!

mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3.jpg

Genrikh Yagoda a Chosen member leader of a predominantly Kosher NKVD, killed close to 10 million.
What
about Lazar Kaganovich's Holodomor genocide another 4 million give or take?
Not a great fan of Bolshevik pos but it will be fair to admit that Yagoda was the head of NKVD before the great Stalin terror of 1937-38. Kaganovich in the times of Holodomor was in Moscow doing the job of a regional level.

Genrikh Yagoda a Chosen member leader of a predominantly Kosher NKVD, killed close to 10 million.
What
about Lazar Kaganovich's Holodomor genocide another 4 million give or take?
Not a great fan of Bolshevik pos but it will be fair to admit that Yagoda was the head of NKVD before the great Stalin terror of 1937-38. Kaganovich in the times of Holodomor was in Moscow doing the job of a regional level.

Lazar Kaganovich was considered a chief architect of the Holodomor.

chief architects of the HOLODOMOR were Postyshev, Josef Stalin, Vyacheslav Molotov, Lazar Kaganovich, Stanislav Kosior etc etc etc
One of them was a JOOOOOO ----the ONLY ONE polacks like to
recall based on the jew hate upon which they are SUCKLED

Your tribe has a habit of hiding behind the Goyim, while you manipulate the degeneracy.

Take the Russian Mafia, run by Kosher people, but invites Goyim in so they don't look as bad, same thing you did with Murder INC another vicious gang,
same
thing with the Bolsheviks / Soviets.
same
thing you're doing with Democrats who wouldn't be this way without Kosher people, who Kosher people donate 1/2 of Democrat funding, and enforce the Democrats through media & social media etc.
to
have Democrats draw a wedge between White males, and everybody else, to collapse the USA, and probably create another Bolshevik style regime on USA soil.

PS.
Some suspicious "Ukrainians" took part in the Holodomor,
probably your ilk,
like Vlas Chubar, or Grigory Petrovsky.
or
Mendel Khatayevich, with a name like Mendel a German one born in Belarus, he's probably Kosher like you.

Last edited:
you learned the lessons of your nursery and catechism whore WELL

You say Poles did the Holocaust, when the SS was 0% Polish,
You then deny that Soviets did the Holodomor, with the NKVD was 40% Kosher.

What gives?

It's never been about anything else with you, other than manipulation, lies, and your disgusting trash in general.

You've never wanted an open dialogue, it's all about trashing the Goyim.

Yet, you people wonder why nobody likes you throughout the ages, except now the dumb Hicks down South, love you, well... That's about it.

What gives?

It's never been about anything else with you, other than manipulation, lies, and your disgusting trash in general.

Yet, you people wonder why nobody likes you throughout the ages, except now the dumb Hicks down South, love you, well... That's about it.

your catechism whore had a really cooperative altar boy-----HAVE FUN?. At no time did I deny that Stalin did the HOLODOMOR ---why do you like about your hero -------the would be priest----JOSEF STALIN-----why do you deny that poles murdered jews in droves----not
just during the world war II era?

BTW---josef stalin's friends in the eastern ortho church are considering JOINING UP with the POPE AGAIN------good news for polack catholics

What gives?

your catechism whore had a really cooperative altar boy-----HAVE FUN?. At no time did I deny that Stalin did the HOLODOMOR ---why do you like about your hero -------the would be priest----JOSEF STALIN-----why do you deny that poles murdered jews in droves----not

Poles didn't murder Kosher people in droves, idiot.

You're a manipulative scum, and a prime example why so many people despise your tribe.

Please you constantly belittle & vilify Catholics, Jesus, Poles, Muslims among others.

And the Pollack belittle ‘s and vilifies Jews because they don’t follow “ Jesus” while not saying a word about other Religions that dont

You & Irosie are why I don't like your Anti-Christ tribe.

you heard "Christ-killer" BS in your cradle-----and will repeat it every time you either get drunk or have a high fever

I wasn't raised anti-Kosher.
I wasn't particularly anti-Kosher until I found so many of you hate Poles, and Hate Catholics.
How you try so hard to control evety aspect of US society & drive this country off of the rails.
You mean your father, the failure who couldn’t start his own business, met too many Jews who did.

Are you ducking from you having the nerve to blame my father, but not telling us what your father did?

My father was a Vietnam Veteran, who got his Masters Degree in teaching.

Yeah, loser, YOU ARE the LOSER & the Vermin of Humanity.

What gives?

You're a manipulative scum, and a prime example why so many people despise your tribe.

yeah----they did which is why my ancestors from Poland fled to Austria in the late 19th century

What gives?

yeah----they did which is why my ancestors from Poland fled to Austria in the late 19th century

You speak of a late 1800's Polish Pogrom in Krakow, which can't even be found in Google.

I think you are a liar, and a vermin.

Even in Pogroms, sometimes just a hand full of Criminals were involved.

F*ck you Monkeys.

Forum List

Back