Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

you learned the lessons of your nursery and catechism whore WELL

You say Poles did the Holocaust, when the SS was 0% Polish,
You then deny that Soviets did the Holodomor, with the NKVD was 40% Kosher.

What gives?

It's never been about anything else with you, other than manipulation, lies, and your disgusting trash in general.

You've never wanted an open dialogue, it's all about trashing the Goyim.

Yet, you people wonder why nobody likes you throughout the ages, except now the dumb Hicks down South, love you, well... That's about it.

your catechism whore had a really cooperative altar boy-----HAVE FUN?. At no time did I deny that Stalin did the HOLODOMOR ---why do you like about your hero -------the would be priest----JOSEF STALIN-----why do you deny that poles murdered jews in droves----not
just during the world war II era?

Poles didn't murder Kosher people in droves, idiot.

You're a manipulative scum, and a prime example why so many people despise your tribe.

yeah----they did which is why my ancestors from Poland fled to Austria in the late 19th century

You speak of a late 1800's Polish Pogrom in Krakow, which can't even be found in Google.

I think you are a liar, and a vermin.

Even in Pogroms, sometimes just a hand full of Criminals were involved.

F*ck you Monkeys.

you keep lying I did not so much as mention KRAKOW---my ancestors came from a DIFFERENT place which I will not name---
a small city. As to NAMED pogroms-----what a joke----you think
every drunken murderous riot to celebrate easter or Christmas has a
NAME FOR HISTORY? As to the Ukrainian genocide----of course it was the famous eastern orthodox divinity student who did it---JOSEF STALIN. and congrats to you------the POPE WANTS the
eastern orthos BACK IN YOUR CHURCH

What gives?

It's never been about anything else with you, other than manipulation, lies, and your disgusting trash in general.

Yet, you people wonder why nobody likes you throughout the ages, except now the dumb Hicks down South, love you, well... That's about it.

your catechism whore had a really cooperative altar boy-----HAVE FUN?. At no time did I deny that Stalin did the HOLODOMOR ---why do you like about your hero -------the would be priest----JOSEF STALIN-----why do you deny that poles murdered jews in droves----not

You're a manipulative scum, and a prime example why so many people despise your tribe.

No, but they tried you STUPID DUMB POLLACK. The hate had been for over 2000 years obviously; nothing to do with your VILE, DISGUSTING SCUM you come from

anti-Semitism in Poland

The SCUM and bottom feeders of this planet. With POLLACKS they put the tests on a CURVE which is how your father " passed"

History of antisemitism - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Genrikh Yagoda a Chosen member leader of a predominantly Kosher NKVD, killed close to 10 million.
What
about Lazar Kaganovich's Holodomor genocide another 4 million give or take?
Not a great fan of Bolshevik pos but it will be fair to admit that Yagoda was the head of NKVD before the great Stalin terror of 1937-38. Kaganovich in the times of Holodomor was in Moscow doing the job of a regional level.

Lazar Kaganovich was considered a chief architect of the Holodomor.
Considered by whom? How can he be the chief architect if he hold a Moscow regional post at the time?

What gives?

yeah----they did which is why my ancestors from Poland fled to Austria in the late 19th century

You speak of a late 1800's Polish Pogrom in Krakow, which can't even be found in Google.

I think you are a liar, and a vermin.

Even in Pogroms, sometimes just a hand full of Criminals were involved.

F*ck you Monkeys.

you keep lying I did not so much as mention KRAKOW---my ancestors came from a DIFFERENT place which I will not name---
a small city. As to NAMED pogroms-----what a joke----you think
every drunken murderous riot to celebrate easter or Christmas has a
NAME FOR HISTORY? As to the Ukrainian genocide----of course it was the famous eastern orthodox divinity student who did it---JOSEF STALIN. and congrats to you------the POPE WANTS the
eastern orthos BACK IN YOUR CHURCH

Hmm.
Yet, you can't bring forward facts here on this alleged Pogrom.

Maybe because you're lying?

What gives?

No, but they tried you STUPID DUMB POLLACK. The hate had been for over 2000 years obviously; nothing to do with your VILE, DISGUSTING SCUM you come from

anti-Semitism in Poland

The SCUM and bottom feeders of this planet. With POLLACKS they put the tests on a CURVE which is how your father " passed"

What about Kosher Jakub Berman & Kosher Salomon Morel
Who butchered 10,000 Poles give or take.

Oh you are so innocent..Yeah sure.

What gives?

anti-Semitism in Poland

so true-----there ain't no polacks left------the hospitals don't know what to do -----the DELERIUM TREMENS wards are empty-----the wodka stores
are OUT OF BUSINESS. -----but then again-------although my great grandmother had 10 children-------I DON'T have any cousins------seven sons died in POLAND

What gives?

anti-Semitism in Poland

so true-----there ain't no polacks left------the hospitals don't know what to do -----the DELERIUM TREMENS wards are empty-----the wodka stores
are OUT OF BUSINESS. -----but then again-------although my great grandmother had 10 children-------I DON'T have any cousins------seven sons died in POLAND

No.
Your 7 cousins died in Nazi German annexed land.
You hysterical manipulative vermin.

What gives?

anti-Semitism in Poland

Understanding the Polish Obsession with Salomon Morel

Here is your answer, You stupid Pollack. Re; Jakub Berman; Thread please that he murdered Pollacks

Even if they did, so what? That has NOTHING to do with my threads Re; History of Antisemitism

What gives?

anti-Semitism in Poland

Here is your answer, You stupid Pollack. Re; Jakub Berman; Thread please that he murdered Pollacks

Even if they did, so what? That has NOTHING to do with my threads Re; History of Antisemitism

Kosher Commies killed more Poles than Pogroms killed your tribe.

anti-Semitism in Poland

Another Pollack lie. Prove it

ttps://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/historian-death-camps-were-not-polish-but-poles-were-bad-to-jews-1.5768896

Even IF what you say is true, who cares? Your disgusting depraved pieces if FILTH has a LONG HISTORY of Antisemitism

Last edited:

anti-Semitism in Poland

ttps://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/historian-death-camps-were-not-polish-but-poles-were-bad-to-jews-1.5768896

Even IF what you say is true, who cares? Your disgusting depraved pieces if FILTH has a LONG HISTORY of Antisemitism

Poland had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations
Save your ungrateful tribe.

Most notable being Eugene Lazowski, Irena Sendler & Henryk Slawik.

Close to 20,000 Kosher people saved by just those 3 Poles.

Poles aided many Kosher people with Zegota.

Poles warned the World about the Holocaust like Witold Pilecki, Stefan Korbonski & Jan Karski.

You show no gratitude because you're less than Animals.

Last edited:

anti-Semitism in Poland

Poles warned the World about the Holocaust like Witold Pilecki, Stefan Korbonski & Jan Karski.

Jews don’t owe the DIR

anti-Semitism in Poland

We don’t owe you Uncivilized Pollacks anything. Antisemitism is in your dirty blood you piece of filth

anti-Semitism in Poland

No.

wrong again ----great uncles with their wives and children---POLAND

anti-Semitism in Poland

\

right ----and two million children murdered

\

you want to get TECHNICAL----I have saved the lives of poles too.
-----shall I discuss the treatment of delirium tremens and liver failure
with you ----IT AIN'T EASY

anti-Semitism in Poland

BS ^^^^^^ stinking catholic Pollack pigs murdered raped and looted for more than 1000 years

\

You must be either extremely ignorant or extremely manipulative if you think the Holocaust was Polish.

You are genetic trash & the epitome of why so many people despise Kosher people.

anti-Semitism in Poland

No.

wrong again ----great uncles with their wives and children---POLAND

You are like a Demonic Gorilla.
There is no hope for such trash as you.

Jews don’t owe the DIR

We don’t owe you Uncivilized Pollacks anything. Antisemitism is in your dirty blood you piece of filth

Even Animals show gratitude.
You are a lot worse than Animals.

anti-Semitism in Poland

BS ^^^^^^ stinking catholic Pollack pigs murdered raped and looted for more than 1000 years

Poland saved your refugees.
You don't show any gratitude.

You deserve no existence.

Forum List

Back