Every one of you likely did something outrageous at the age of 16 or 17.

All that AND she doesn’t recall where?

I’ve known far too many sexual assault survivors to give this chick even a single ounce of credibility.

She, for pure political reasons, is using ACTUAL victims for political gain.

Shame on her and on those that likely talked her into it.

PERIOD.
you can rule political reasons out... she brought this out of her head in 2012 with a therapist and husband... she recently passed a polygraph on it.... she really believes it happened!

oh, she does recall where, the area of town, but not the person's name or specific address is what I heard...?
She told her therapist there were 4 boys. That isn't the story she told now.
And if her intent was to remain anonymous why take a polygraph?
she's seeing or sought out a therapist, she obviously has issues with it all...

it was a mistake for her to come out in the open vs anonymous... she will pay a price for it, even if it is all true...

I’m not sure what happened or who is telling the truth, the issue is it’s a he said, she said at this point and that is my problem with the whole story. If it happened he needs to step down, if it didn’t happen his reputation for life is ruined. A lot at stake.
It should have been handed over to the FBI and they investigate in secret, without our knowledge... then given to the Senate judiciary committee in a classified setting, what ever their investigation found out or didn't or couldn't find out, and not gone before the public, nor should...even the two of them be questioned under oath in public, if the FBI investigators could not find anything to substantiate her claims...
Why on earth should the FBI investigat an alleged incident by a teenager from near 40 damn years ago?

Absurd

Imagine the ridiculousness of the FBI investigating every claim of teenager misconduct at a house party. Let alone the ones no one found out about till 40 years later.
Terrorist plot? No time! I heard there were frisky boys at a house party in Texas.

This is the absurdity of the Democrat party.

you can rule political reasons out... she brought this out of her head in 2012 with a therapist and husband... she recently passed a polygraph on it.... she really believes it happened!

oh, she does recall where, the area of town, but not the person's name or specific address is what I heard...?

it was a mistake for her to come out in the open vs anonymous... she will pay a price for it, even if it is all true...

I’m not sure what happened or who is telling the truth, the issue is it’s a he said, she said at this point and that is my problem with the whole story. If it happened he needs to step down, if it didn’t happen his reputation for life is ruined. A lot at stake.
It should have been handed over to the FBI and they investigate in secret, without our knowledge... then given to the Senate judiciary committee in a classified setting, what ever their investigation found out or didn't or couldn't find out, and not gone before the public, nor should...even the two of them be questioned under oath in public, if the FBI investigators could not find anything to substantiate her claims...
Why on earth should the FBI investigat an alleged incident by a teenager from near 40 damn years ago?

Absurd
Because it is thei job to investigate USSC nominees? Is that a good enough reason?

Imagine the ridiculousness of the FBI investigating every claim of teenager misconduct at a house party. Let alone the ones no one found out about till 40 years later.
Terrorist plot? No time! I heard there were frisky boys at a house party in Texas.

So attempted rape is termed "just being Frisky".

I don't know anyone who is the same person today that they were as a teenager 30 or 40 years ago.
Having said that should YOUR life be upended over unsubstantiated accusations from your youth? Matters not if you are guilty or not. The accusation alone will likely end your career or make things very difficult for you.
Is this who we are now as a nation? Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

Stay on topic if you can.

I never attempted to rape a girl at 16 or 17.

If attempted forcible rape is something that you consider perfectly normal for a teenager, is there something you want to tell us, Gramps?

Thank you! This is a really sick thread. You can't dismiss attempted rape as a teenage indiscretion.
Shittingbull strikes again

It’s obvious the left wing nuts care nothing about truth or honesty or justice. If the charge was against a Democrat, they’d defend him to the end.
Actually, Democrats throw these people out. Look at Edwards. ook at Al Franken.

Then look at David Vitter.

Sorry Idiot, But 9/11 Terror Attacks happened on Repubtards Watch. They used the FBI for stupid shit like investigating Monica Lewinsky with operation "Prom Night"!!!

FB_IMG_1537282138076.jpg

See ^^^^^
A perfect example of someone ignoring the principles our system is founded on.

A perfect example of someone ignoring the principles this thread was founded on: "Every one of you likely did something outrageous at the age of 16 or 17'.

I never tried to forcible rape anyone at 16 or 17. Trying to blow this off as typical behavior for a teen boy is ridiculous.

Now that is true….

However, if there wasn’t police involvement…let me restate that….CONFIRMED police involvement meaning the authorities were called and he was questioned…I am not of the position that this is “forcible rape”.

And—this is for everyone on the left—save the “well his record was whitewashed” nonsense. The record is the record; as imperfect or imperfect as it may be. If you’re going to run that offense, then everything these jugheads said about Obama is in play; “records of his birth in nigeria were whitewashed” or whatever.

We have an eye witness: Christine Blasey Ford. The woman who was claims that she was attacked by Kavanaugh as a teenager, where he attempted to forcibly rape her.

And this is not a story she's made up for the confirmation hearings. But an experience she recounted in counselling in 2012, with third party documentation to prove it. With other witnesses confirming that she cited Kavanaugh as the person that attempted to rape her as a teenager.

Long before the hearings.

She should be heard.

And.........

It never came up a single time in, not ONE, not TWO, not THREE, not FOUR, not FIVE and NOT SIX, FBI Investigation for a security clearance?

How dumb are you?

No one knew, so how again was this to come up in an investigation?

Because sexual predators don't do it just one in High School and never again (see Bill Clinton). They exhibit a pattern their whole lives. Kavenaugh has no such pattern.

I think there is a segment who had drunken consensual sex and neither remember it in college for one hundred years+.
You just wake up the next day dehydrated from the booze. Usually kinda weird
At times someone was remorseful about the activities. And angry.
Flashing forward to today we are advocating the idea that if someone does not remember then it was sexual asssult. I do not agree.
i don't think that is it...

I think the point that is bothersome is her being captured and held in a room with him and his buddy, turning up the music so not to be heard, then holding his hand over her mouth so her screams could not be heard.... as described by her.... is the issue...

IF IT IS TRUE....

and Not just boys being boys and trying to get in your pants kind of thing.
correct - "if" true.

but tell me please what the difference is between this and boys trying to get into girls pants, kinda thing. since we have no idea if this is true we have no idea how it went down, if it's true. so you're now making assumptions off speculation and only in the worst possible light so you can compare it to something harmless and call it not the same thing.

*if* even true at all.

i could just as easily say *IF TRUE* she was asking for it and changed her mind at the last minute and he obliged and drove her home and now she's upset for some reason and have just as much chance to be right as you.

*if* true.
the whole scenario is different than boys trying to get in your pants... read her side, pretend like this is your sister or mother or someone you trust of the female gender, when you read her letter... the whole incident is not some guy she knows from school trying to get in to your pants....

she was grabbed and forced in to the room with both boys, on her way to the bathroom... according to her...

Even if any part of her story is true, or all of it were true, nothing will come of it... Kavanaugh has lead a pretty decent life since he grew up, no other incidences occurred...

Maybe she will be able to heal herself...? to finally get this scary occurrence for a 15 yr old girl, out in the open... when she failed to do such, at 15, and locked it all up, in her head, letting it fester.

I don't want Kavanaugh for the legal positions he has taken over the years and it has nothing at all, not even a nano bit, to do with what this woman claims happened to her, at 15.
if this were my sister, mother or someone i cared about i'd have beat kavenaughs ass 30 years ago. if she kept quiet i'd have to ask her why.

the timing of this is too questionable along with her story that went from being locked in the closet to sexual assault in 3 moves. which is it?

maybe she will heal herself? so you choose to believe her w/o hearing his side? isn't that just as bad as you telling me i need to pretend she's my sister and how would i feel? "claims" is a long way from truth and given the nature of politics these days, it just smells too much like another political ploy and i've grown weary of those.

The timing isn't questionable at all. This is Kavanaugh's vetting period before a lifetime appointment. Now is the time for any questions to be asked and answered.

Absurd

How else are any facts to be gained?

He said/she said testimony will do nothing to clear this up.

Absurd

And trump said he was a very fine man like Manafort was Trumps taste is up his ass

All that AND she doesn’t recall where?

I’ve known far too many sexual assault survivors to give this chick even a single ounce of credibility.

She, for pure political reasons, is using ACTUAL victims for political gain.

Shame on her and on those that likely talked her into it.

PERIOD.

That I would agree with, privacy and decor, however that approach has been tossed out the window awhile ago.

Absurd

I don't know anyone who is the same person today that they were as a teenager 30 or 40 years ago.
Having said that should YOUR life be upended over unsubstantiated accusations from your youth? Matters not if you are guilty or not. The accusation alone will likely end your career or make things very difficult for you.
Is this who we are now as a nation? Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

Stay on topic if you can.

I never attempted to rape a girl at 16 or 17.

If attempted forcible rape is something that you consider perfectly normal for a teenager, is there something you want to tell us, Gramps?

Thank you! This is a really sick thread. You can't dismiss attempted rape as a teenage indiscretion.
Shittingbull strikes again

It’s obvious the left wing nuts care nothing about truth or honesty or justice. If the charge was against a Democrat, they’d defend him to the end.
Actually, Democrats throw these people out. Look at Edwards. ook at Al Franken.

Then look at David Vitter.

Then look at Bill Clinton, Marion Berry, Barney Frank.

Absurd
:rolleyes:

it's not absurd...

the FBI is who investigates people for back ground checks and things just like this...
they would find the 3rd person that was in the room, question him. question Kavanaugh, question who ever else may have been at the party if they could, question the professor, question who knew them when they were young, was Kavenaugh known to be a drunk at 17, known to be a gentleman, known to be the life of the party etc? Was his friend? Was the professor lady? there is LOTS of information they could gather, then give the info to the committee so they could ask the proper questions at the hearing to come to their conclusions...

GOING in a hearing with no information serves NO PURPOSE by the committee... the FBI needs to do their job on this, first... IT IS THEIR JOB to do this...

It is their job Because the ONLY job republicans have is to protect the scumbag in the WH

That I would agree with, privacy and decor, however that approach has been tossed out the window awhile ago.
Ridiculous

The FBI should investigate a 36 year old charge of a 17 year old boy alledgedly being an asshole.

Beyond ridiculous

Forum List

Back