Every Single Poll Shows Trump Beating Biden

You can keep spamming, Ramba, but you won't even see it next year. AZ, NH, PA, WI, GA, and MI are in the bag.

Republicans should not even bother to vote.
I told you why they won't be successful so why don't you venture to explain why you think they will...
And thanks for finally coming around and admitting Trump won in 2020....
That's a good first step....

COVID deaths.

Abortion.

The public being tired of Trump the whiny criminal.

The public being disgusted by the Republican house.

Republican vote-suppression laws rolled back in swing states.

Democrats in key AG positions means no chance of more Republican cheating.

Hence, a blue wave. It's not going to be close. Example: Special election in NH yesterday. Slightly red district. The Democrat romped.

So, Biden takes everything he took last time, plus NC. 319-219 EC win for Biden.

Liar, liar, liar, liar, liar. The polls that show Trump defeating Biden are ALWAYS within the margin of error, and totally ignore the fact that the Presidency is not decided by national popular vote.

Trump cannot win. Deal with it.
Trump can win the election. But can he be president from prison.

Polls are accurate in a range and the election has been too close the last 2 years to be helpful. All you can tell is that it will be close because right wingers are utterly retarded.

Polls are accurate in a range and the election has been too close the last 2 years to be helpful. All you can tell is that it will be close because right wingers are utterly retarded.
All you can tell is that it will be close because right wingers are utterly retarded.
Left wingers want to reelect Biden.

BOTH sides are retarded.

Why do you think they are so terrified? Their fear was not nearly this shrill before 2020.

I think they have slowly realized they won't be able to cheat with fake ballots like they did during covid... and they can see Joe is not going away easily and they know he can't win because they know he didn't win in 2020....

Every single poll with Trump, Biden, and Cornell West shows Trump winning. And, that doesn't even take into account RFK Jr. is now talking about a third party run since Democrats won't allow him to compete against Biden in the Democratic primary. And, that doesn't even take into account a possible Joe Manchin ticket with the No Labels party. And, it also doesn't take into account the electoral college.

I wouldn't put any faith in that. I posted a thread showing that they have been oversampling republicans to get these results.

Forum List

Back