Every time I form a mental picture of how evil liberals are...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

They do something, or say something, so incredibly despicable that I realize my previous mental picture of how evil they are is totally inaccurate, because they are even more evil than I imagined, and I must form a new mental picture of how evil liberals are.

But then this process is repeated, over and over again.

Today, someone posted a video of black teenage boys kicking a car, and then punching black teenage girls in the face.

Liberals came on the thread to defend these boys, saying the girl who parked her car went in the wrong neighborhood, interrupted the boy's basketball game, and was looking for trouble.

And then another liberal accused conservatives of being racists for condemning these vicious attacks.

So really, I give up. I must abandon all efforts to form a mental picture of how evil liberals are, and just assume they are as evil as Satan himself, and there is no way to form a useful mental picture of how evil Satan is, though you could see the movie Exorcist to get a small taste of that.

And I refuse to see the movie Exorcist, because I really don't want those images in my mind.

They do something, or say something, so incredibly despicable that I realize my previous mental picture of how evil they are is totally inaccurate, because they are even more evil than I imagined, and I must form a new mental picture of how evil liberals are.

Today, someone posted a video of black teenage boys kicking a car, and then punching black teenage girls in the face.

Liberals came on the thread to defend these boys, saying the girl who parked her car went in the wrong neighborhood, interrupted the boy's basketball game, and was looking for trouble.

And then another liberal accused conservatives of being racists for condemning these vicious attacks.

So really, I give up. I must abandon all efforts to form a mental picture of how evil liberals are, and just assume they are as evil as Satan himself, and there is no way to form a useful mental picture of how evil Satan is, though you could see the movie Exorcist to get a small taste of that.

And I refuse to see the movie Exorcist, because I really don't want those images in my mind.

You are correct in your assessment.

These people have to be very unhappy with themselves and their own life to be this miserable with other people and their life.

Never forgot that while liberals are deranged and evil, they are patient and smart. Afterall, they have hijacked academics, the media, and Hollywood for decades in order to eventually pull off the next national historic genocide and dissolution in the name of social justice and globalism. Only this time, the target is us, the U.S..

Hi, I am here for the circle jerk. I brought an oil drum of lube from CostCo. lol

Never forgot that while liberals are deranged and evil, they are patient and smart. Afterall, they have hijacked academics, the media, and Hollywood for decades in order to eventually pull off the next national historic genocide and dissolution in the name of social justice and globalism. Only this time, the target is us, the U.S..

I dunno ... crafty and slick maybe ... but if they were smart they wouldn't be liberals.

The genocide that liberals are waging is two-fold.

They are waging genocide against blacks and Hispanics by putting abortion clinics in their neighborhoods.

They are waging genocide against whites by encouraging white women to put off marriage, use birth control, and have fewer children.

Immigration from other countries is part of the genocide. The Democratic Party plan is to decrease the white population in America so that Republicans never win another election. In other words, the goal of the Democrats is to establish a one-party state.

The history of one-party states is that they are the most tyrannical and genocidal form of government.

The Nazi government of Germany and the Communist governments of the Soviet Union, People's Republic of China, and Cambodia are just a few examples of one-party states that committed genocide of millions.

Do the Democrats plan to set up concentration camps and kill millions?

They are eager to disarm the American people and make them helpless against the government, so we must assume the answer is "yes."

FEMA has the capacity to forcibly relocate millions of Americans in case of a crisis.

The Democrats, once they have swept aside all Republican opposition, will generate a crisis and then begin the round-up of all who oppose them: conservatives, Christians, libertarians, military veterans and those who are on the gun registry.

And the Democrats did this to law-abiding American citizens of Japanese heritage, so don't think for a minute they are not capable of doing this.

The genocide that liberals are waging is two-fold.

They are waging genocide against blacks and Hispanics by putting abortion clinics in their neighborhoods.

They are waging genocide against whites by encouraging white women to put off marriage, use birth control, and have fewer children.

Immigration from other countries is part of the genocide. The Democratic Party plan is to decrease the white population in America so that Republicans never win another election. In other words, the goal of the Democrats is to establish a one-party state.

The history of one-party states is that they are the most tyrannical and genocidal form of government.

The Nazi government of Germany and the Communist governments of the Soviet Union, People's Republic of China, and Cambodia are just a few examples of one-party states that committed genocide of millions.

Do the Democrats plan to set up concentration camps and kill millions?

They are eager to disarm the American people and make them helpless against the government, so we must assume the answer is "yes."

FEMA has the capacity to forcibly relocate millions of Americans in case of a crisis.

The Democrats, once they have swept aside all Republican opposition, will generate a crisis and then begin the round-up of all who oppose them: conservatives, Christians, libertarians, military veterans and those who are on the gun registry.

They won't need to set all that stuff up. They'll just starve whomever disagrees with them and/or is getting in the way of absolute power. They'll take a natural means to their ends..........

This is not a circle jerk. The thread I speak of is still on this forum, and you can see it for yourself if you don't believe me when I say that liberals were defending black teenage boys who were punching black teenage girls in the face. I was appalled, and it make me think, liberals are more evil than I previously realized, and I already knew you were baby killers.

And you wonder why conservatives never accomplish a blessed thing? They are obsessed with their imaginary foe, a creation that occupies their mind to the point they can do nothing more than whine.

Conservative history of the united states

No nation was ever founded by conservatives, no positive policy was ever created by conservatives, in order to do something, anything, they'd have to stop whining and pointing fingers, but then what would they to be.

'Conservatism Understood' Another in a series of Midcan's insights into contemporary
A Conservative Wakes Up

Trump appeals to them for they need his bravado as they are too busy whining about something or other.

CDZ - The Emasculated American

Last edited:
Hi, I am here for the circle jerk. I brought an oil drum of lube from CostCo. lol
just to be clear, this isn't a circle jerk. don't assume that everyone is just like you.

No, of course it isn't. lol. Liberal are so evil! *fap fap* They hate apple pie! *fap fap fap* They hate baseball! *fap* They also use birth control! *fap fap*

This is not a circle jerk. The thread I speak of is still on this forum, and you can see it for yourself if you don't believe me when I say that liberals were defending black teenage boys who were punching black teenage girls in the face. I was appalled, and it make me think, liberals are more evil than I previously realized, and I already knew you were baby killers.

Oh, please! Of course it's a circle jerk thread. You've been cranking them out quite a bit recently.

Also, anyone that claims the women that parked her car and was attacked was 'asking for trouble' is a total idiot, but don't let that stop you from painting with such a large brush.

Oh, please! Of course it's a circle jerk thread. You've been cranking them out quite a bit recently.

Also, anyone that claims the women that parked her car and was attacked was 'asking for trouble' is a total idiot, but don't let that stop you from painting with such a large brush.
Then go on the thread and condemn these people who made excuses for brutal thugs. Take a stand.

Then go on the thread and condemn these people who made excuses for brutal thugs. Take a stand.

I am pretty sure I did that in this thread already, but I'll gladly oblige. What section was that thread in again?

I am pretty sure I did that in this thread already, but I'll gladly oblige. What section was that thread in again?
Kids Playing In My Neighborhood (video)

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Republican Presidential Candidates went to "Kill the Gays" Rallies. But that's OK. Because Republicans think it really is cool to kill the gays.

Forum List

Back