Everybody say it now........."THANK YOU TEXAS"!!!

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind

Like the guy states in the video, something noteworthy that IS NOT being splattered all over the news.

Why? Because it doesn't fit the Marxist/Fascist/Communist agenda of Nazicratically managed media corporations.

A big win for Texas, and a HUGE win for ALL Americans, now that precedense has been set.
FREE SPEECH BABY!!! YEE HAW!!!

giphy.gif

Like the guy states in the video, something noteworthy that IS NOT being splattered all over the news.

Why? Because it doesn't fit the Marxist/Fascist/Communist agenda of Nazicratically managed media corporations.

A big win for Texas, and a HUGE win for ALL Americans, now that precedense has been set.

giphy.gif

Yeah, I heard that millions of over-zealous mods screamed out in anguish. :laughing0301:

If it stands nationwide no longer will they be able to get shed of folks for exercising their free speech right unless it's a direct threat.....To do so will risk them being sued.

I guess as far as this site goes there will be no more "hiding-out" in Zone 1 spouting anti-ethnic tripe with no repercussions. ;)

Yeah, I heard that millions of over-zealous mods screamed out in anguish. :laughing0301:

If it stands nationwide no longer will they be able to get shed of folks for exercising their free speech right unless it's a direct threat.....To do so will risk them being sued.

I guess as far as this site goes there will be no more "hiding-out" in Zone 1 spouting anti-ethnic tripe with no repercussions. ;)

The root causes are worthless "parents" and even more worthless public schools.
They don't teach kids manners, etiquette, proper speech techniques, how to speak in public, or how to write a comprehensive arguement.

All they know is a slew of threats, harassments, vulgarity, and hate speech.

Too many Americans truly believe that censoring, cancelling, and silencing their fellow Americans is a "good thing". What these fools don't know is that they will be next. Our youth routinely and violently obstruct a "conservative" trying to simply speak at a university. In the future the voices of these youths will also be silenced..they just don't know it. And while they stand there with a ball-gag on..... they will be forced to work off the debts that they are occurring as I type this paragraph.

The root causes are worthless "parents" and even more worthless public schools.
They don't teach kids manners, etiquette, proper speech techniques, how to speak in public, or how to write a comprehensive arguement.

All they know is a slew of threats, harassments, vulgarity, and hate speech.
I know that there are times when a asshole needs to be called exactly that but to do so on a regular basis towards anyone that merely disagrees with you is just crass behavior.....Usually that person is no better than the one they are using vulgarity against.

giphy.gif

How's that seceding coming along?

I know that there are times when a asshole needs to be called exactly that but to do so on a regular basis towards anyone that merely disagrees with you is just crass behavior.....Usually that person is no better than the one they are using vulgarity against.

I never took debate in high school, even though I wanted to. My "Karen" of a mother wasn't interested in anyone but herself. I would have needed to go to debates around the area with the class, which she wasn't going to allow, because SHE didn't get anything out of it.

Luckily I grew into being a debator and mediator. Although it's a dead field nowadays, I'm pretty good at it.
People would rather shoot and stab and spew hate speech instead of attempting to reason it out first.
Thats how these new generations are raised.

Too many Americans truly believe that censoring, cancelling, and silencing their fellow Americans is a "good thing". What these fools don't know is that they will be next. Our youth routinely and violently obstruct a "conservative" trying to simply speak at a university. In the future the voices of these youths will also be silenced..they just don't know it. And while they stand there with a ball-gag on..... they will be forced to work off the debts that they are occurring as I type this paragraph.

Yep. Once the silencers silence those that they hate........then those that hate the silencers will silence THEM.

And so on, and so on, and so on.......

giphy.gif

Does any one here have any doubt that our government is now colluding with Twitter, Facebook and Google? Remember right before the election,,,, the Hunter laptop story came out and all three of those entities hid it, or disputed it and censored any discussion about it? And of course the Covid censor thing....Dr. Malone invented the jab and was censored from the American people. My fellow Americans...Please...letting these tech giants (and our government) decide on what information we are allowed to see is very very very dangerous.

Where were you during the Drug War?

giphy.gif

I got 30 seconds in. First it talks about "liberal hypocrisy", then talks about the right fighting for, get this "everybody's rights".

Yeah, the right are fighting for gay rights everyone. Because the right isn't hypocritical at all.

Forum List

Back