everybody should be packing iron

1510632_617909748257906_2056955669_n.jpg

This chart is horseshit.

TOTAL homicides in the US is about 16,000, of which 11,000 involve guns.

They also leave out the 19,500 gun suicides...

But the gun nutters all try to pretend they aren't a problem.

Suicides aren't homicides

And btw 80% of gun deaths are gang crimes committed by a very small segment of the population in very specific geographic areas. If you really were concerned about public safety you would be more concerned about what's going on in the cities where 80% of all gun murders take place and not the average everyday guy who owns a couple guns.

People who own guns legally commit no more murder than the average person.

And then there's this...

homicides-by-all-methods-across-countries.png

You do know that in the UK a homicide is not counted as a homicide unless there is a conviction where in this country every death not by accident or suicide conviction or no is called a homicide don't you?

No you probably don't because you don't care about such things.

[q

Let me know if your argument is going to consist of anything but saying,

"But I don't want it to be true. The Founding Slave Rapists say I can have a gun....waaaaaa".

Because otherwise, it's going to be pretty tiresome.

But for facts, we can start here.

when-americans-kill-one-another-they-usually-use-a-gun-in-fact-americans-use-guns-to-murder-each-other-twice-as-often-as-they-use-any-other-murder-weapons.jpg

Stats notwithstanding, acceptable risk

-Geaux

It's acceptable to you.

It's not acceptable to sane people who are tired of watching kids be dragged out of schools in body bags because you have a fetish.

s0n.....you might as well be standing stark naked in the middle of Siberia in the dead of winter screaming "FIRE!!!".

Nobody cares >>>

Gallup Poll: Support for gun control is waning, opposition to handgun ban at all-time high

74% s0n= you lose in deciedly epic fashion.

In 2014, gun grabbing has been determined to be gay.:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Last edited:
And then there's this...

homicides-by-all-methods-across-countries.png

You do know that in the UK a homicide is not counted as a homicide unless there is a conviction where in this country every death not by accident or suicide conviction or no is called a homicide don't you?

No you probably don't because you don't care about such things.

Indeed. Other countries call violent crimes other things to keep the illusion that gun control has an effect on crime

-Geaux

[

And btw 80% of gun deaths are gang crimes committed by a very small segment of the population in very specific geographic areas. If you really were concerned about public safety you would be more concerned about what's going on in the cities where 80% of all gun murders take place and not the average everyday guy who owns a couple guns.

Hey, shouldn't you be heading back to Stormfront where you can spew this kind of nonsense unchallenged?

12.GIF

[

Indeed. Other countries call violent crimes other things to keep the illusion that gun control has an effect on crime

-Geaux

Yup, that's it. The very favorite argument of a wingnut when someone points out America is doing it wrong.

"Well, they're counting it differently than we do".

Usually followed by the tiresome,

"Why don't you move there."

Hey, dumbfuck, it isn't difficult. When you let every citizen own a gun, regardless of his training or mental health, you are going to have a higher homicide rate.

[

-Geaux

Yup, that's it. The very favorite argument of a wingnut when someone points out America is doing it wrong.

Hey, dumbfuck, it isn't difficult. When you let every citizen own a gun, regardless of his training or mental health, you are going to have a higher homicide rate.

We would all be safer if there were fewer guns.

Guns in the wrong hands are dangerous, but in the right hands they are used for protection and deterrence. According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, Georgia's homicide rate dropped 21% after making it easier to get guns, whereas Wisconsin's rate went up 33% during the same time period after making it more difficult to get guns. There are a lot of factors that go into homicide rates, but gun ownership is definitely not one of them.

[

-Geaux

s0n.......to anybody except a committed gun grabber, you look like you have a plate in your head.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

But Im not complaining mind you........you showing up in here with the couple of other crazies is like a morning exercise of hitting a big old pumpkin off a batting tee. And how much of a hoot is that?!!!!

[

-Geaux

s0n.......to anybody except a committed gun grabber, you look like you have a plate in your head.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

But Im not complaining mind you........you showing up in here with the couple of other crazies is like a morning exercise of hitting a big old pumpkin off a batting tee. And how much of a hoot is that?!!!!

Pumpkins are excellent targets

-Geaux

[youtube]x8joPk7VUaU[/youtube]

[

Guns in the wrong hands are dangerous, but in the right hands they are used for protection and deterrence. According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, Georgia's homicide rate dropped 21% after making it easier to get guns, whereas Wisconsin's rate went up 33% during the same time period after making it more difficult to get guns. There are a lot of factors that go into homicide rates, but gun ownership is definitely not one of them.

I always get a bit suspicious when I see a claim like this and then it's not backed up by a link.

Just saying.

[

I always get a bit suspicious when I see a claim like this and then it's not backed up by a link.

Just saying.

:lol:

[

Hey, shouldn't you be heading back to Stormfront where you can spew this kind of nonsense unchallenged?

12.GIF
1990? :lol:

:rock::rock::rock::coffee:

-Geaux

win

I meant a baseball bat......but that look like a hoot and 1/2. Gotta put it on my bucket list.......send the vid to JoeB!!!

Geaux......Ive always has some sick obsession with making fun of fringe assholes. Some people go to a comedy club or watch funny movies........Im not a fan.......I just come in here!!!:lol:

IM currently saving up for my next purchase: a Mossberg 930 SPX Tactical. Just hoping rounds cycle as advertised. Only have a pump right now.

Last edited:
:rock::rock::rock::coffee:

-Geaux

win

I meant a baseball bat......but that look like a hoot and 1/2. Gotta put it on my bucket list.......send the vid to JoeB!!!

Geaux......Ive always has some sick obsession with making fun of fringe assholes. Some people go to a comedy club or watch funny movies........Im not a fan.......I just come in here!!!:lol:

Dig it... Yea, I always wondered who the loons are that put Obama in office as I just can't seem to find anyone that will admit it. So I come in here because there are still about 4 or so folks that support Obummer.

I find that fascinating.

Kind of like getting to spend some time with the aliens out at China Lake :eek:

-Geaux

Forum List

Back