Everybody Watch: Bill Clinton Attempts To Justify Robert Byrds KKK Membership

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Trump has no associations with the KKK, has never openly praised any of its former leaders. Both Bill and Hillary have.

I love this. Lets teach the young ones about the Democrat Party. I think its time.

I think the truth needs to get out there. Not taught in schools. Lets let the kids know about the history of the Democrat Party and the Democrat Governors who stood against the law.

LETS HAVE A REAL LAY DOWN OF A BLACK HISTORY YEAR to let them know what really happened.

I got a feeling that if people tally the funeral attendees they would see their was more than one democrat at it. Perhaps local democratic party members and current KKK member which would show that Byrd never completely dissassociated with them.

I got a feeling that if people tally the funeral attendees they would see their was more than one democrat at it. Perhaps local democratic party members and current KKK member which would show that Byrd never completely dissassociated with them.
I've got a feeling that you are an uneducated, ignorant moron. Wait a minute! That isn't a feeling. That is a fact.

they spin themselves into a pretzel trying to justify they put in a member of the KKK in our government.

he repented
he said he was sorry
but let A Republican supposedly have some KKK endorse them. oh boy nothing can change any of that.

two faced ugly dirty politics by the parties and this Lamestream medias

Forum List

Back