Everyone Except Russia & Republicans want Hillary to be POTUS

Everyone Except Russia & Republicans want Hillary to be POTUS

If the populations of the rest of the world's G20 countries could vote in the US election, they'd overwhelmingly vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.

That's according to a recent poll by Germany's Handelsblatt publishing group and YouGov, the online pollster.

But there's one country where the former First Lady takes a backseat to Trump and that's Russia.

What do Russians think of Donald Trump? - BBC News

Congrats Republicans. You are now officially communist sympathizers.
What about Bernie fans and the Independents who find her unfavorable as a candidate?
If they were Bernie fans they'll vote for hillary/democrats
You hope. At the moment, it looks like a loooong night for Hillary:

2016 Election Night

So far, it's looking good for the Republicans to hold the Senate.

Yep, human rights abusers, totalitarians and ISIS
GO Hillary!

I guess I have to point out to you the following facts.

1. isis isn't a nation.

2. isis isn't in the G20.

3. isis doesn't let women have any rights or work or have any political power. The last thing they're going to do is support any woman for the president of the United States of America and leader of the free world.

Logic. It works.

You might want to give it a try sometime.

OP- Because Russians and GOPers are brainwashed dupes of greedy idiot oligarchs...

The 1% are supporting HIllary the status quo candidate.
Not the greedy idiot oligarchs who run your propaganda machine, and your party at the moment duh...The Dem 1% who want higher taxes on themselves and help for the nonrich, yes...

THe "greedy oligarchs" who run our party wanted Jeb Bush.

We told them to go pound salt.

In response they have been effectively supporting hillary.

THe GOP LEADERSHIP has been effectively supporting Hillary.

Think about that.
That happens when you insult them like Trump did- also smart GOPers think he's nuts . But the whole GOP is voting for a big tax cut for the rich, some not knowing it...Pfffft!!

If the populations of the rest of the world's G20 countries could vote in the US election, they'd overwhelmingly vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.

That's according to a recent poll by Germany's Handelsblatt publishing group and YouGov, the online pollster.

But there's one country where the former First Lady takes a backseat to Trump and that's Russia.

Yep.

Saudi Arabia wants Hillary to be POTUS.
Kuwait wants Hillary to be POTUS.
Libya wants Hillary to be POTUS.
Mexico wants Hillary to be POTUS.
ISIS wants Hillary to be POTUS.
China wants Hillary to be POTUS.
South Korea wants Hillary to be POTUS.
Iran wants Hillary to be POTUS.
Pakistan wants Hillary to be POTUS.
India wants Hillary to be POTUS.

Every country that is fucking us up the ass wants Hillary to be POTUS.
So do all our allies. ACTUALLY, Pres. Trump means the terrorists have won. Trump winning means the corrupt GOP world depression has had a usual effect, nationalism, militarism, and violence. ick

"Everyone Except Russia & Republicans want Hillary to be POTUS"

Be that as it may, who Russians want doesn't matter in our Presidential election. Thank goodness for that.
Did you notice the months of Russians releasing hacked Dem/Hillary e-mails?

I did. What is your point? What has whatever it be to do with my remark? Please don't respond with some sort of remark that relies upon an equivocal interpretation of "matter." I no longer have tolerance for such foolishness.
It only caused a 5% swing toward the big orange idiot is all...does that matter?

How did I know that your response would depend on equivocation with regard to "matters?" That's all I have to say. You figure out why; doing so will be didactically useful for you, and it'll be so well past my departure from USMB.
It MATTERS- so does the GOP FBI chief screwing with Hillary. I see Trump winning at this point. ARRRRRGHHHHHH....

The core problem with Liberals is that you people put a premium on what the rest of the world thinks of US vs. what the legal US voter thinks of US.

Yep.

So do all our allies. ACTUALLY, Pres. Trump means the terrorists have won. Trump winning means the corrupt GOP world depression has had a usual effect, nationalism, militarism, and violence. ick

The biggest ass fuck a Cuntry can give US is sending their rapists, criminals, and terrorists. WTF are you people doing to prevent that? Put down your fucking expired Racist card and figure out the difference.

They'd vote Hillary to be someone else's President not their own. They want a weaker America.

Makes complete sense.

We are the world's bitch when it comes to trade, as demonstrated by the recent WTO Airbus ruling.

ON the other hand, Trump is not living in the past fighitng the Cold War, like that old hag, Hillary.

And only a fool would call Russia communist today. Or a partisan hack. You should be ashamed of that.

As I told you several times Correll............ Be very careful what you wish for if Trump win this election.

Yep.

The biggest ass fuck a Cuntry can give US is sending their rapists, criminals, and terrorists. WTF are you people doing to prevent that? Put down your fucking expired Racist card and figure out the difference.
No country is SENDING anyone. Immigrants from Hispanic /Latin countries are less criminal than Americans. Refugees from Syria are HIGHLY vetted and NOT terrorists. But we are having a hidden Trump vote. I just bought a 6 pack and a pack of cigarettes Arrrggghhhh.....

"Everyone Except Russia & Republicans want Hillary to be POTUS"

Be that as it may, who Russians want doesn't matter in our Presidential election. Thank goodness for that.

I did. What is your point? What has whatever it be to do with my remark? Please don't respond with some sort of remark that relies upon an equivocal interpretation of "matter." I no longer have tolerance for such foolishness.
It only caused a 5% swing toward the big orange idiot is all...does that matter?

How did I know that your response would depend on equivocation with regard to "matters?" That's all I have to say. You figure out why; doing so will be didactically useful for you, and it'll be so well past my departure from USMB.
It MATTERS- so does the GOP FBI chief screwing with Hillary. I see Trump winning at this point. ARRRRRGHHHHHH....

You're losing.....

You're losing.....
That is a distinct possibility. A tax cut for the rich will be GREAT!!! What we need is a military buildup lol. I hear now the NYT is giving Trump a 93% chance of winning....If so I wish him success and hope he's not an idiot. Many of his supporters are lol...

You're losing.....
That is a distinct possibility. A tax cut for the rich will be GREAT!!! What we need is a military buildup lol. I hear now the NYT is giving Trump a 93% chance of winning....If so I wish him success and hope he's not an idiot. Many of his supporters are lol...

You lose bitch.

You're losing.....
BTW, what did I just say? ''I see Trump winning at this point. ARRRRRGHHHHHH...''

You're losing.....
BTW, what did I just say? ''I see Trump winning at this point. ARRRRRGHHHHHH...''

...admitting that you lose.
I salute you.

You're losing.....

You lose bitch.
Pretty sure the USA did too. But I sure hope he's smarter than you lol

You're losing.....

...admitting that you lose.
I salute you.
Haven't lost yet. Need all the rest- Mich, NH, Nev., Wisconsin...

Forum List

Back