EVERYONE!!! Including the MSM that should KNOW better! The difference between absentee voting and JUNK MAIL voting!

The ballots are the same whether you request them or not

THEY ARE THE SAME THING
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe .....

Folks you can't make this shit up.

They don't call 'em Useful Idiots for 'nuffin !!!!

They are EXACTLY the same.
they look the same.....but if the states register of voters does not keep up with their mailing lists,and not all of them do,then there could be problems.....
Same as with in person voting

Lot of people on the rolls who have moved
They just don’t vote
the fear is someone may take that ballot and send it in....so its not the same as in person....
You're right it's not. Signatures aren't checked at the polls, but they are if you vote by mail. Nobody can take your ballot and send it in...unless they are excellent forgers.
i am only talking about what i have seen in my years as a letter carrier.....if the registar of voters does their job and keeps their lists up to date,very little problems.....i used to have a route that had 8 apt complexes and the turnover was pretty high,and its kinda hard to keep up with all the name changes....and many people would move and leave no address....and there would be quite a few voter registration cards addressed to the apts with people i had never heard of,but the address was correct,i had to deliver those,if the person was there or not i did not know.....i would put a question mark on them and let the person who i know lived there give it back or do what ever.....many times they would leave it at the box with a "not here" written on it and they would be sent back "unknown" .....but many times i never got anything back....those are the ballots that the anti mailers are afraid of....
Thanks for your expertise in delivering mail. Appreciate your years of service.
The issue is magnified though by the shear volume of actual ballots being mailed out to the addresses the election office has on hand.
In the past most of the ballots that you delivered WERE requested, i.e. ABSENTEE Ballots where from my experience, I was asked to REQUEST an
absentee ballot, a form was sent to me and I completed the form and THEN I received the actual ballot.
JUNK MAIL balloting does NOT depend on a request. The election office sends all the voters on their rolls actual ballots and then the office compares
signatures with signatures on hand. With your experiences especially with 8 apt. complexes the turn over rate is probably higher than the 10% national average.
and also if the forms i got were from people who did not live there,who requested those?......when i was delivering i was told that renters in Apts move on the avg of every 2 years....and the amount of changes i got monthly i can believe that....

Appreciate you experience. The whole issue is NOT absentee ballots BUT JUNK MAIL where ballots are sent en masse to names on the roll.
With Population and Voting Rates for Congressional Districts: 2018 over 233 million supposedly registered
voters??? ... Just 10% having moved during the year or 23 million votes would be misaddressed.
you might call them junk mail but ballots whether they were requested or not,are sent first class,junk mail is the advertising 3rd class mail you get sent even if your name is on them...
"JUNK MAIL" is mail I didn't request. The same will be for the "JUNK MAIL ballot". I didn't request a ballot YET I get one and If I don't live there anymore,
where does that "JUNK MAIL ballot" end up?
thats your definition.....where does it end up?....it depends....if the carrier recognizes the name as a former tenant it gets returned to the sender,most of the time the registra does not care were they moved because you are supposed to re-register at your new address........if not known but the address is good, the carrier is supposed to attempt delivery,if the person who lives there does not know who that person is,the great majority of the time they give it back usually with a "not here" written on it then it gets returned to the sender with "attempted unknown" stamped on it.... if they dont give it back then either that is someone they know or they shit canned it or who knows....
Again I believe your personal experiences as a mail carrier is believable. The issue though and YOU'D have to agree, if there is a concerted effort to do
JUNK MAIL voting then more ballots will be involved yes in all the steps you outlined...and who will be doing that? It will change the vote count after many many days, maybe months! Look at the Bush/Gore 2000 election one state held up the whole process while examining the ballots!
View attachment 397579
it better be believable i did it for 33 years....

Still, a ballot can only be returned by the person whose name is on it. If the signature doesn’t match, the ballot is not counted.
More Delusional Leftist LIES !!!
Prove it. I’m speaking from personal experience as a registrar of voters for over 15 years. Signatures on ballots are checked against voter registration. Signatures on rosters at Polling Places are not.
I believe your experience. I also KNOW that if projections are correct that a 40 to 50% increase in absentee voting occurs, there will be NO doubt an increase in forged signatures. And people like you will be exhausted in matching signatures. One fact you should agree with me is there will be MORE mail in ballots.
Yes I agree that because of a global pandemic running rampant in the United States due to poor leadership on a national scale, that there will be more people voting by mail. I don't agree that there will be more forgeries nor do I agree that my staff will be exhausted. We will, because of COVID, be running two full time shifts so that operations can continue should there be an outbreak in one of the shifts. My county has been voting exclusively by mail since 2017. We, and other California counties will be just fine.

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

they look the same.....but if the states register of voters does not keep up with their mailing lists,and not all of them do,then there could be problems.....

They just don’t vote
the fear is someone may take that ballot and send it in....so its not the same as in person....
You're right it's not. Signatures aren't checked at the polls, but they are if you vote by mail. Nobody can take your ballot and send it in...unless they are excellent forgers.
i am only talking about what i have seen in my years as a letter carrier.....if the registar of voters does their job and keeps their lists up to date,very little problems.....i used to have a route that had 8 apt complexes and the turnover was pretty high,and its kinda hard to keep up with all the name changes....and many people would move and leave no address....and there would be quite a few voter registration cards addressed to the apts with people i had never heard of,but the address was correct,i had to deliver those,if the person was there or not i did not know.....i would put a question mark on them and let the person who i know lived there give it back or do what ever.....many times they would leave it at the box with a "not here" written on it and they would be sent back "unknown" .....but many times i never got anything back....those are the ballots that the anti mailers are afraid of....
The issue is magnified though by the shear volume of actual ballots being mailed out to the addresses the election office has on hand.
In the past most of the ballots that you delivered WERE requested, i.e. ABSENTEE Ballots where from my experience, I was asked to REQUEST an
absentee ballot, a form was sent to me and I completed the form and THEN I received the actual ballot.
JUNK MAIL balloting does NOT depend on a request. The election office sends all the voters on their rolls actual ballots and then the office compares
signatures with signatures on hand. With your experiences especially with 8 apt. complexes the turn over rate is probably higher than the 10% national average.
and also if the forms i got were from people who did not live there,who requested those?......when i was delivering i was told that renters in Apts move on the avg of every 2 years....and the amount of changes i got monthly i can believe that....

Appreciate you experience. The whole issue is NOT absentee ballots BUT JUNK MAIL where ballots are sent en masse to names on the roll.
With Population and Voting Rates for Congressional Districts: 2018 over 233 million supposedly registered
voters??? ... Just 10% having moved during the year or 23 million votes would be misaddressed.
you might call them junk mail but ballots whether they were requested or not,are sent first class,junk mail is the advertising 3rd class mail you get sent even if your name is on them...
"JUNK MAIL" is mail I didn't request. The same will be for the "JUNK MAIL ballot". I didn't request a ballot YET I get one and If I don't live there anymore,
thats your definition.....where does it end up?....it depends....if the carrier recognizes the name as a former tenant it gets returned to the sender,most of the time the registra does not care were they moved because you are supposed to re-register at your new address........if not known but the address is good, the carrier is supposed to attempt delivery,if the person who lives there does not know who that person is,the great majority of the time they give it back usually with a "not here" written on it then it gets returned to the sender with "attempted unknown" stamped on it.... if they dont give it back then either that is someone they know or they shit canned it or who knows....
Again I believe your personal experiences as a mail carrier is believable. The issue though and YOU'D have to agree, if there is a concerted effort to do
JUNK MAIL voting then more ballots will be involved yes in all the steps you outlined...and who will be doing that? It will change the vote count after many many days, maybe months! Look at the Bush/Gore 2000 election one state held up the whole process while examining the ballots!
View attachment 397579
Why do you keep misrepresenting FIRST CLASS MAIL as "junk mail"? That's patently false.

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

They just don’t vote

View attachment 397579
Why do you keep misrepresenting FIRST CLASS MAIL as "junk mail"? That's patently false.
thats his definition....

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

They just don’t vote

View attachment 397579
thats his definition....

YOU ask..."Why do you keep misrepresenting FIRST CLASS MAIL as "junk mail"? That's patently false."

THE ANSWER is simple!
Question... In the absentee voting process, which is done:
1) Election office mails out Absentee ballot with out the voter's request?
2) Election office ONLY mails out Absentee ballot AFTER voter has completed form to request.

Now which method is like JUNK MAIL? Method 1 where the voter receives a ballot WITHOUT requesting, I.E. like a piece of JUNK MAIL?
Or does the election office ONLY send out when voter REQUESTS?

Do you NOW understand the distinction? Election office mails out unsolicited ballots... who gets the ballots? ANY ONE dead, someone else living there?

Does it make sense now why it is called JUNK MAIL ballots?

I get so frustrated that the MSM especially doesn't seem to make the distinction between "absentee voting" and "JUNK MAIL Voting"!
I've called it "JUNK MAIL voting" because "JUNK MAIL voting" is simple. The election offices simply MAIL ballots to the addresses they have on record.
YUP... KNOWING that nationally that 10.1% move each year that means for example 1 million addresses 100,000 people addressed HAVE moved.
So what happens to those 100,000 ballots?
NOW versus ABSENTEE balloting which REQUIRES the voter to REQUEST a ballot which is sent AFTER the election office VALIDATES the person requested is a legitimate citizen...i.e. using photo id or some other verification process including the signature on the request. THEN an absentee ballot is MAILED and the recipient completed the ballot... puts into an covering envelope and then puts into a provided mailing envelope THAT the voter SIGNS again. Once the absentee ballot received the outside signature checked against signature on file to verify the identity !

SO do all of you (INCLUDING the MSM!!!) NOW understand the distinction?
JUNK MAIL has no verification that the recipient is at the address...with 10% of Americans moving every year... millions of incorrect mail!
ABSENTEE ballot though are REQUESTED not JUNK MAILED!
Absentee ballot is signed and verified ...JUNK MAIL is NOT!

Understand the distinctions???

I get so frustrated because the Trump Cult continues to spread lies, disinformation and propaganda about mail-in voting.

All of the verifications you seek are contained in all mail-in ballots, whether the voter asked for the ballot or not. There's also a further verification you failed to mention. The identity of the voter signing the mail in ballot is CERTIFIED by a Notary Public, and that certification is affixed to the ballot.

9 states have been conducting voting by mail with ballots being mailed to everyone in the state for generations with no problems with fraud or difficulties certifying the vote. Mail in voting has been going on in the military since the country has had a standing military. It even happened during the Civil War.

The ONLY people in the country who says that mail-in voting is a problem is Trump and his staff. And that's because Trump knows he's losing. Trump has said "We have to get rid of the ballots". He is prepared to go the Supreme Court to overturn the election. He's called on the militias to defend him if he loses.

This is sedition against the Constitution of the United States. Shame on you!!!
Trump needs an excuse for why he loses.

Last time, it was 3 million illegal aliens voting.

Now, he has created a false conspiracy that mail in voting is fixed
NO it is NOT false because any logical rational human KNOWS that with 10% of Americans moving every year, and with states bulk Mailing JUNK MAIL ballots, there will be people who will sign the ballots fraudulently. And that with the gross increase due to JUNK MAIL ballots, there WILL be more ballots with fraudulent signatures NOT rejected. IT IS GUARANTEED!

You are a new resident. A mail in ballot for the previous resident arrives. So you open it up, fake his signature and mail it.

It arrives and the signature is compared to the one on file and is rejected. Rather than just throw it out, they contact you and ask you to verify your identity.

You have now subjected yourself to prosecution for ONE VOTE
that would be hard RW....all the person has to say is i dont know what you are talking about,i never got no ballot for that person.....we had a postal inspector who worked out of our office he said in order to prove an individual is committing fraud their mail would have to be monitored for a period of time....

Either way, the fake ballot is rejected. Which means that voter fraud isn't an issue.
And that's assuming according to you EVERY ballot is thoroughly checked against the mail address.
But tell that to "a 20 year pro at ballot harvesting "i.e. a professional at doing what you think isn't an issue.

But the political insider, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he fears prosecution, said fraud is more the rule than the exception. His dirty work has taken him through the weeds of municipal and federal elections in Paterson, Atlantic City, Camden, Newark, Hoboken and Hudson County and his fingerprints can be found in local legislative, mayoral and congressional races across the Garden State. Some of the biggest names and highest office holders in New Jersey have benefited from his tricks, according to campaign records The Post reviewed.
An election that is swayed by 500 votes, 1,000 votes — it can make a difference,” the tipster said. “It could be enough to flip states.”
The whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post — says he not only changed ballots himself over the years, but led teams of fraudsters and mentored at least 20 operatives in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania — a critical 2020 swing state.

Or maybe he is speaking on a condition of anonymity because he is a Republican operative.

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

They just don’t vote

View attachment 397579
thats his definition....

YOU ask..."Why do you keep misrepresenting FIRST CLASS MAIL as "junk mail"? That's patently false."

THE ANSWER is simple!
2) Election office ONLY mails out Absentee ballot AFTER voter has completed form to request.

Now which method is like JUNK MAIL? Method 1 where the voter receives a ballot WITHOUT requesting, I.E. like a piece of JUNK MAIL?

Do you NOW understand the distinction? Election office mails out unsolicited ballots... who gets the ballots? ANY ONE dead, someone else living there?

Nope. Still makes zero sense. Do you live in one of the 5 states that only this election decided to go all VBM? If not, it's not up to you but the voters of those states to determine if they like it or not. If they don't, the voters will let them know. We went all Vote by Mail in 2017 and there has been zero outcry and no problems once we got new equipment. What you should be screaming for is Federal assistance to states to upgrade equipment.

Got my ballot yesterday
It will be in the mail today

Democracy in action

I get so frustrated that the MSM especially doesn't seem to make the distinction between "absentee voting" and "JUNK MAIL Voting"!
I've called it "JUNK MAIL voting" because "JUNK MAIL voting" is simple. The election offices simply MAIL ballots to the addresses they have on record.
YUP... KNOWING that nationally that 10.1% move each year that means for example 1 million addresses 100,000 people addressed HAVE moved.
NOW versus ABSENTEE balloting which REQUIRES the voter to REQUEST a ballot which is sent AFTER the election office VALIDATES the person requested is a legitimate citizen...i.e. using photo id or some other verification process including the signature on the request. THEN an absentee ballot is MAILED and the recipient completed the ballot... puts into an covering envelope and then puts into a provided mailing envelope THAT the voter SIGNS again. Once the absentee ballot received the outside signature checked against signature on file to verify the identity !

JUNK MAIL has no verification that the recipient is at the address...with 10% of Americans moving every year... millions of incorrect mail!

I get so frustrated because the Trump Cult continues to spread lies, disinformation and propaganda about mail-in voting.

All of the verifications you seek are contained in all mail-in ballots, whether the voter asked for the ballot or not. There's also a further verification you failed to mention. The identity of the voter signing the mail in ballot is CERTIFIED by a Notary Public, and that certification is affixed to the ballot.

9 states have been conducting voting by mail with ballots being mailed to everyone in the state for generations with no problems with fraud or difficulties certifying the vote. Mail in voting has been going on in the military since the country has had a standing military. It even happened during the Civil War.

The ONLY people in the country who says that mail-in voting is a problem is Trump and his staff. And that's because Trump knows he's losing. Trump has said "We have to get rid of the ballots". He is prepared to go the Supreme Court to overturn the election. He's called on the militias to defend him if he loses.

so lets see here, a dead person gets a mail in ballot delivered to his/her house, that ballot is picked up by a relative or neighbor, filled out, and sent back. the signature is a good forgery so the ballot looks genuine. What process would keep that ballot from being counted?

second scenario: a mail carrier tossed a hundred ballots in a dumpster. Do those ballots get counted?

third: China prints up thousands of very good fake ballots, fills them out and mails them it, do they get counted?

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

They just don’t vote

View attachment 397579
thats his definition....

THE ANSWER is simple!

Nope. Still makes zero sense. Do you live in one of the 5 states that only this election decided to go all VBM? If not, it's not up to you but the voters of those states to determine if they like it or not. If they don't, the voters will let them know. We went all Vote by Mail in 2017 and there has been zero outcry and no problems once we got new equipment. What you should be screaming for is Federal assistance to states to upgrade equipment.

How do you know there have been zero problems with the mail in ballots? How would you know if hundreds had been tossed in dumpsters by mail carriers? You claim to "know", where do you get this amazing knowledge?

so lets see here, a dead person gets a mail in ballot delivered to his/her house, that ballot is picked up by a relative or neighbor, filled out, and sent back. the signature is a good forgery so the ballot looks genuine. What process would keep that ballot from being counted?

second scenario: a mail carrier tossed a hundred ballots in a dumpster. Do those ballots get counted?

third: China prints up thousands of very good fake ballots, fills them out and mails them it, do they get counted?

What if you have a relative who is a master of disguise and dresses up like the dead relative and shows up to vote?

People who expect a ballot and don’t receive them can call up and have a new one sent or show up in person to vote

If China sends fake ballots, they will not have the names and addresses of registered voters or a unique bar code

What if you have a relative who is a master of disguise and dresses up like the dead relative and shows up to vote?

People who expect a ballot and don’t receive them can call up and have a new one sent or show up in person to vote

If China sends fake ballots, they will not have the names and addresses of registered voters or a unique bar code

thats why we should have voter ID, show the same ID that you had to show to register and get on the voter rolls

yes, people can play the game and send in multiple ballots, thanks for confirming

China is very good at hacking our systems, if they make fake ballots they will have all the proper addresses and bar codes.

thats why we should have voter ID, show the same ID that you had to show to register and get on the voter rolls

yes, people can play the game and send in multiple ballots, thanks for confirming

China is very good at hacking our systems, if they make fake ballots they will have all the proper addresses and bar codes.

No they can't. Once you vote, your vote is noted on the voter rolls. If you vote a second time, the system will not accept your vote. You know, like when they run a line through your name at the polling station so you can't keep from coming back, time and time again.

If people send in multiple ballots, every ballot after the first will be rejected and an investigation will be triggered

It is easier to fake an ID than a signature

How is China able to know who our registered voters are? The bar code is generated by the local government......China has no way of duplicating it.
What happens when more than one ballot is received for a voter? They are rejected

If people send in multiple ballots, every ballot after the first will be rejected and an investigation will be triggered

How is China able to know who our registered voters are? The bar code is generated by the local government......China has no way of duplicating it.
What happens when more than one ballot is received for a voter? They are rejected

wrong on all counts, winger. But that's ok, you are a registered lib so we expect very little truth from you.

No they can't. Once you vote, your vote is noted on the voter rolls. If you vote a second time, the system will not accept your vote. You know, like when they run a line through your name at the polling station so you can't keep from coming back, time and time again.

that only works if the people counting the votes are honest. Can you trust the media today? pollsters? politicians? there is so much money and power at stake, people will cheat in every way they can think of. We have seen cases of mail carriers destroying ballots, multiple ballots going to the same person, etc. Want a fair election? vote in person and show your ID.

Just because the DNCCP press lies, doesn't mean they don't know better.

The Holocaust denying New York Times, Communist China owned Los Angeles Times, CNN, NBC, ABC, See - BS, Huffing Glue, DailyKOS, and the rest of the cesspool media are propaganda, not news, They aren't "biased," they are pure demagoguery and CCP propaganda.

wrong on all counts, winger. But that's ok, you are a registered lib so we expect very little truth from you.

Really??? And you know this because?? It's certainly not because you're smart, well read, or well informed. Trump Cult voter have to wait until the Covid Donnie Tweets before they know anything at all.

Comrade troll;

Don't ID's have signatures on them?

See, it's not just that what you Communists vomit out is all lies, it's also that what you spew is flat out stupid.

Forum List

Back