EVERYONE!!! Including the MSM that should KNOW better! The difference between absentee voting and JUNK MAIL voting!

I filled out my mail in ballot today.

No fuss, no bother
Filled out the ballot, put in in an enclosed envelope, signed that envelope and then put it inside another envelope.
Mailed it this afternoon.

There is also a phone number and website where you can check and see if your ballot was received.

The ballots are the same whether you request them or not

THEY ARE THE SAME THING
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe .....

Folks you can't make this shit up.

They don't call 'em Useful Idiots for 'nuffin !!!!

They are EXACTLY the same.
they look the same.....but if the states register of voters does not keep up with their mailing lists,and not all of them do,then there could be problems.....
Same as with in person voting

Lot of people on the rolls who have moved
They just don’t vote
the fear is someone may take that ballot and send it in....so its not the same as in person....
You're right it's not. Signatures aren't checked at the polls, but they are if you vote by mail. Nobody can take your ballot and send it in...unless they are excellent forgers.
i am only talking about what i have seen in my years as a letter carrier.....if the registar of voters does their job and keeps their lists up to date,very little problems.....i used to have a route that had 8 apt complexes and the turnover was pretty high,and its kinda hard to keep up with all the name changes....and many people would move and leave no address....and there would be quite a few voter registration cards addressed to the apts with people i had never heard of,but the address was correct,i had to deliver those,if the person was there or not i did not know.....i would put a question mark on them and let the person who i know lived there give it back or do what ever.....many times they would leave it at the box with a "not here" written on it and they would be sent back "unknown" .....but many times i never got anything back....those are the ballots that the anti mailers are afraid of....
Thanks for your expertise in delivering mail. Appreciate your years of service.
The issue is magnified though by the shear volume of actual ballots being mailed out to the addresses the election office has on hand.
In the past most of the ballots that you delivered WERE requested, i.e. ABSENTEE Ballots where from my experience, I was asked to REQUEST an
absentee ballot, a form was sent to me and I completed the form and THEN I received the actual ballot.
JUNK MAIL balloting does NOT depend on a request. The election office sends all the voters on their rolls actual ballots and then the office compares
signatures with signatures on hand. With your experiences especially with 8 apt. complexes the turn over rate is probably higher than the 10% national average.
and also if the forms i got were from people who did not live there,who requested those?......when i was delivering i was told that renters in Apts move on the avg of every 2 years....and the amount of changes i got monthly i can believe that....

Appreciate you experience. The whole issue is NOT absentee ballots BUT JUNK MAIL where ballots are sent en masse to names on the roll.
With Population and Voting Rates for Congressional Districts: 2018 over 233 million supposedly registered
voters??? ... Just 10% having moved during the year or 23 million votes would be misaddressed.
you might call them junk mail but ballots whether they were requested or not,are sent first class,junk mail is the advertising 3rd class mail you get sent even if your name is on them...
"JUNK MAIL" is mail I didn't request. The same will be for the "JUNK MAIL ballot". I didn't request a ballot YET I get one and If I don't live there anymore,
where does that "JUNK MAIL ballot" end up?
thats your definition.....where does it end up?....it depends....if the carrier recognizes the name as a former tenant it gets returned to the sender,most of the time the registra does not care were they moved because you are supposed to re-register at your new address........if not known but the address is good, the carrier is supposed to attempt delivery,if the person who lives there does not know who that person is,the great majority of the time they give it back usually with a "not here" written on it then it gets returned to the sender with "attempted unknown" stamped on it.... if they dont give it back then either that is someone they know or they shit canned it or who knows....
Again I believe your personal experiences as a mail carrier is believable. The issue though and YOU'D have to agree, if there is a concerted effort to do
JUNK MAIL voting then more ballots will be involved yes in all the steps you outlined...and who will be doing that? It will change the vote count after many many days, maybe months! Look at the Bush/Gore 2000 election one state held up the whole process while examining the ballots!
View attachment 397579
Why do you keep misrepresenting FIRST CLASS MAIL as "junk mail"? That's patently false.
thats his definition....

YOU ask..."Why do you keep misrepresenting FIRST CLASS MAIL as "junk mail"? That's patently false."

THE ANSWER is simple!
Question... In the absentee voting process, which is done:
1) Election office mails out Absentee ballot with out the voter's request?
2) Election office ONLY mails out Absentee ballot AFTER voter has completed form to request.

Now which method is like JUNK MAIL? Method 1 where the voter receives a ballot WITHOUT requesting, I.E. like a piece of JUNK MAIL?
Or does the election office ONLY send out when voter REQUESTS?

Do you NOW understand the distinction? Election office mails out unsolicited ballots... who gets the ballots? ANY ONE dead, someone else living there?

Does it make sense now why it is called JUNK MAIL ballots?

Nope. Still makes zero sense. Do you live in one of the 5 states that only this election decided to go all VBM? If not, it's not up to you but the voters of those states to determine if they like it or not. If they don't, the voters will let them know. We went all Vote by Mail in 2017 and there has been zero outcry and no problems once we got new equipment. What you should be screaming for is Federal assistance to states to upgrade equipment.

How do you know there have been zero problems with the mail in ballots? How would you know if hundreds had been tossed in dumpsters by mail carriers? You claim to "know", where do you get this amazing knowledge?
Can’t you read? My county was over 65% vote by mail when we became an all mailed ballot county in 2017. We have been mailing ballots to all our registered voters for four elections now. We had some issues in June 2018 because of older equipment. It took us the full 29 days to certify our election. After that election we bought new equipment and didn’t have any issues.

Voters can track their ballots.If their ballot ended up in the dumpster, they would be able to go in and vote on election day as long as their ballot hadn’t been counted
Hahahah.... YOU are recommending what Trump did when you wrote.. their ballot ended up in the dumpster, they would be able to go in and vote on election day as long as their ballot hadn’t been counted
Trump told people that if they vote by mail,
they should also go to polling places to check whether their mailed-in ballot had been tabulated (advice that election officials do not agree with), and if it hadn't: Vote in person.

Sure. If someone has tracked their ballot and it has not yet been received by the election office ...absolutely go in and vote a provisional.
Which is exactly what Trump said ...BUT because he said it... the MSM accused him of encouraging illegal voting!
AND for the first time... Google is NOT showing how many results in a search!
I searched "Trump encourages double voting" and thought I'd get what I use to the actual number of results... from now on NOTHING! Google is
afraid to show how the biased MSM bloviates the news!
But here is a screen shot of the first page of the search:
Just look at these headlines by the BIASED MSM accusing Trump of what YOU are suggesting!
View attachment 398023
I don’t care. Trump is still an idiot.

Junk mail - is unrequested mail that is 3rd class......unrequested ballot mail is first class ....i have said this a few times here.....if the register of voters keeps up their lists there will be few problems.....Apt complexes are the most vulnerable for that because of their turnover.... in my experience the great majority of people simply leave shit that isnt theirs on top of the box or in the out going box....and i had 1100 deliveries with lots of registered voters....

Most of us here aren't postal carriers. For the most part, we don't care how the mailman categorizes thing. Anything we didn't ask for is spam, junk mail.
The democrat scheme ensures MILLIONS of unrequested ballots go to dead or unqualified recipients.

No fuss, no bother
Filled out the ballot, put in in an enclosed envelope, signed that envelope and then put it inside another envelope.

There is also a phone number and website where you can check and see if your ballot was received.

How many have you sent in so far? Dozens? No doubt your cat voted for Harris/Biden...

No fuss, no bother

Congratulations!

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

they look the same.....but if the states register of voters does not keep up with their mailing lists,and not all of them do,then there could be problems.....

They just don’t vote
the fear is someone may take that ballot and send it in....so its not the same as in person....
You're right it's not. Signatures aren't checked at the polls, but they are if you vote by mail. Nobody can take your ballot and send it in...unless they are excellent forgers.
i am only talking about what i have seen in my years as a letter carrier.....if the registar of voters does their job and keeps their lists up to date,very little problems.....i used to have a route that had 8 apt complexes and the turnover was pretty high,and its kinda hard to keep up with all the name changes....and many people would move and leave no address....and there would be quite a few voter registration cards addressed to the apts with people i had never heard of,but the address was correct,i had to deliver those,if the person was there or not i did not know.....i would put a question mark on them and let the person who i know lived there give it back or do what ever.....many times they would leave it at the box with a "not here" written on it and they would be sent back "unknown" .....but many times i never got anything back....those are the ballots that the anti mailers are afraid of....
The issue is magnified though by the shear volume of actual ballots being mailed out to the addresses the election office has on hand.
In the past most of the ballots that you delivered WERE requested, i.e. ABSENTEE Ballots where from my experience, I was asked to REQUEST an
absentee ballot, a form was sent to me and I completed the form and THEN I received the actual ballot.
JUNK MAIL balloting does NOT depend on a request. The election office sends all the voters on their rolls actual ballots and then the office compares
signatures with signatures on hand. With your experiences especially with 8 apt. complexes the turn over rate is probably higher than the 10% national average.
and also if the forms i got were from people who did not live there,who requested those?......when i was delivering i was told that renters in Apts move on the avg of every 2 years....and the amount of changes i got monthly i can believe that....

Appreciate you experience. The whole issue is NOT absentee ballots BUT JUNK MAIL where ballots are sent en masse to names on the roll.
With Population and Voting Rates for Congressional Districts: 2018 over 233 million supposedly registered
voters??? ... Just 10% having moved during the year or 23 million votes would be misaddressed.
you might call them junk mail but ballots whether they were requested or not,are sent first class,junk mail is the advertising 3rd class mail you get sent even if your name is on them...
"JUNK MAIL" is mail I didn't request. The same will be for the "JUNK MAIL ballot". I didn't request a ballot YET I get one and If I don't live there anymore,
thats your definition.....where does it end up?....it depends....if the carrier recognizes the name as a former tenant it gets returned to the sender,most of the time the registra does not care were they moved because you are supposed to re-register at your new address........if not known but the address is good, the carrier is supposed to attempt delivery,if the person who lives there does not know who that person is,the great majority of the time they give it back usually with a "not here" written on it then it gets returned to the sender with "attempted unknown" stamped on it.... if they dont give it back then either that is someone they know or they shit canned it or who knows....
Again I believe your personal experiences as a mail carrier is believable. The issue though and YOU'D have to agree, if there is a concerted effort to do
JUNK MAIL voting then more ballots will be involved yes in all the steps you outlined...and who will be doing that? It will change the vote count after many many days, maybe months! Look at the Bush/Gore 2000 election one state held up the whole process while examining the ballots!
View attachment 397579
Why do you keep misrepresenting FIRST CLASS MAIL as "junk mail"? That's patently false.
thats his definition....

YOU ask..."Why do you keep misrepresenting FIRST CLASS MAIL as "junk mail"? That's patently false."

THE ANSWER is simple!
2) Election office ONLY mails out Absentee ballot AFTER voter has completed form to request.

Now which method is like JUNK MAIL? Method 1 where the voter receives a ballot WITHOUT requesting, I.E. like a piece of JUNK MAIL?

Do you NOW understand the distinction? Election office mails out unsolicited ballots... who gets the ballots? ANY ONE dead, someone else living there?

Nope. Still makes zero sense. Do you live in one of the 5 states that only this election decided to go all VBM? If not, it's not up to you but the voters of those states to determine if they like it or not. If they don't, the voters will let them know. We went all Vote by Mail in 2017 and there has been zero outcry and no problems once we got new equipment. What you should be screaming for is Federal assistance to states to upgrade equipment.

How do you know there have been zero problems with the mail in ballots? How would you know if hundreds had been tossed in dumpsters by mail carriers? You claim to "know", where do you get this amazing knowledge?
Can’t you read? My county was over 65% vote by mail when we became an all mailed ballot county in 2017. We have been mailing ballots to all our registered voters for four elections now. We had some issues in June 2018 because of older equipment. It took us the full 29 days to certify our election. After that election we bought new equipment and didn’t have any issues.

Voters can track their ballots.If their ballot ended up in the dumpster, they would be able to go in and vote on election day as long as their ballot hadn’t been counted
Hahahah.... YOU are recommending what Trump did when you wrote.. their ballot ended up in the dumpster, they would be able to go in and vote on election day as long as their ballot hadn’t been counted
they should also go to polling places to check whether their mailed-in ballot had been tabulated (advice that election officials do not agree with), and if it hadn't: Vote in person.

Sure. If someone has tracked their ballot and it has not yet been received by the election office ...absolutely go in and vote a provisional.
Which is exactly what Trump said ...BUT because he said it... the MSM accused him of encouraging illegal voting!
I searched "Trump encourages double voting" and thought I'd get what I use to the actual number of results... from now on NOTHING! Google is
Just look at these headlines by the BIASED MSM accusing Trump of what YOU are suggesting!
View attachment 398023
Let's see. Trump's a billionaire. How much are you worth?
Trump's President. What are YOU?
So if Trump is an idiot but still a billionaire and President... what does that make YOU?

No fuss, no bother

Congratulations!

No fuss, no bother

How many have you sent in so far? Dozens? No doubt your cat voted for Harris/Biden...
Are you voting for Pol Pot again this year?

I get so frustrated that the MSM especially doesn't seem to make the distinction between "absentee voting" and "JUNK MAIL Voting"!
I've called it "JUNK MAIL voting" because "JUNK MAIL voting" is simple. The election offices simply MAIL ballots to the addresses they have on record.
YUP... KNOWING that nationally that 10.1% move each year that means for example 1 million addresses 100,000 people addressed HAVE moved.
So what happens to those 100,000 ballots?
NOW versus ABSENTEE balloting which REQUIRES the voter to REQUEST a ballot which is sent AFTER the election office VALIDATES the person requested is a legitimate citizen...i.e. using photo id or some other verification process including the signature on the request. THEN an absentee ballot is MAILED and the recipient completed the ballot... puts into an covering envelope and then puts into a provided mailing envelope THAT the voter SIGNS again. Once the absentee ballot received the outside signature checked against signature on file to verify the identity !

SO do all of you (INCLUDING the MSM!!!) NOW understand the distinction?
JUNK MAIL has no verification that the recipient is at the address...with 10% of Americans moving every year... millions of incorrect mail!
ABSENTEE ballot though are REQUESTED not JUNK MAILED!
Absentee ballot is signed and verified ...JUNK MAIL is NOT!

Understand the distinctions???
Only ballots from registered voters are counted so what's your point? They can mail one to every address in the city, it's still not voter fraud.

Junk mail - is unrequested mail that is 3rd class......unrequested ballot mail is first class ....i have said this a few times here.....if the register of voters keeps up their lists there will be few problems.....Apt complexes are the most vulnerable for that because of their turnover.... in my experience the great majority of people simply leave shit that isnt theirs on top of the box or in the out going box....and i had 1100 deliveries with lots of registered voters....

Most of us here aren't postal carriers. For the most part, we don't care how the mailman categorizes thing. Anything we didn't ask for is spam, junk mail.
The democrat scheme ensures MILLIONS of unrequested ballots go to dead or unqualified recipients.
this whole thing has been blown way out of proportion by both sides....

I get so frustrated that the MSM especially doesn't seem to make the distinction between "absentee voting" and "JUNK MAIL Voting"!
I've called it "JUNK MAIL voting" because "JUNK MAIL voting" is simple. The election offices simply MAIL ballots to the addresses they have on record.
YUP... KNOWING that nationally that 10.1% move each year that means for example 1 million addresses 100,000 people addressed HAVE moved.
NOW versus ABSENTEE balloting which REQUIRES the voter to REQUEST a ballot which is sent AFTER the election office VALIDATES the person requested is a legitimate citizen...i.e. using photo id or some other verification process including the signature on the request. THEN an absentee ballot is MAILED and the recipient completed the ballot... puts into an covering envelope and then puts into a provided mailing envelope THAT the voter SIGNS again. Once the absentee ballot received the outside signature checked against signature on file to verify the identity !

JUNK MAIL has no verification that the recipient is at the address...with 10% of Americans moving every year... millions of incorrect mail!

Only ballots from registered voters are counted so what's your point? They can mail one to every address in the city, it's still not voter fraud.

AGAIN I guess you don't understand the concept of "JUNK MAIL"!
EVERYONE dead or moved on the rolls will get a ballot. They didn't ask for one LIKE I and other responsible voters have done for dozens of years.
I've gone to the effort to fill out the form requesting ABSENTEE ballot... but these lazy politicians seeing this as a way for fraud don't care that I've followed
the laws. Consequently EVERYONE on the rolls gets a ballot! DEAD or alive. Living at the address or not! I am truly pissed that I follow the laws and
now lazy asses who don't can vote! That's the big problem here and it WILL NOT GET better folks! It will be a gigantic cluster-f...k!
15 Election Results That Were Thrown Out Because of Fraudulent Mail-In Ballots
Database Swells to 1,285 Proven Cases of Voter Fraud in America
https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/05/09/database-swells-to-1285-proven-cases-of-voter

AND this was before all the JUNK MAIL efforts!

The Post Office = Deep State

I get so frustrated because the Trump Cult continues to spread lies, disinformation and propaganda about mail-in voting.

All of the verifications you seek are contained in all mail-in ballots, whether the voter asked for the ballot or not. There's also a further verification you failed to mention. The identity of the voter signing the mail in ballot is CERTIFIED by a Notary Public, and that certification is affixed to the ballot.

9 states have been conducting voting by mail with ballots being mailed to everyone in the state for generations with no problems with fraud or difficulties certifying the vote. Mail in voting has been going on in the military since the country has had a standing military. It even happened during the Civil War.

The ONLY people in the country who says that mail-in voting is a problem is Trump and his staff. And that's because Trump knows he's losing. Trump has said "We have to get rid of the ballots". He is prepared to go the Supreme Court to overturn the election. He's called on the militias to defend him if he loses.

This is sedition against the Constitution of the United States. Shame on you!!!

so lets see here, a dead person gets a mail in ballot delivered to his/her house, that ballot is picked up by a relative or neighbor, filled out, and sent back. the signature is a good forgery so the ballot looks genuine. What process would keep that ballot from being counted?

second scenario: a mail carrier tossed a hundred ballots in a dumpster. Do those ballots get counted?

third: China prints up thousands of very good fake ballots, fills them out and mails them it, do they get counted?

What if you have a relative who is a master of disguise and dresses up like the dead relative and shows up to vote?

People who expect a ballot and don’t receive them can call up and have a new one sent or show up in person to vote

If China sends fake ballots, they will not have the names and addresses of registered voters or a unique bar code

thats why we should have voter ID, show the same ID that you had to show to register and get on the voter rolls

yes, people can play the game and send in multiple ballots, thanks for confirming

China is very good at hacking our systems, if they make fake ballots they will have all the proper addresses and bar codes.
If people send in multiple ballots, every ballot after the first will be rejected and an investigation will be triggered

It is easier to fake an ID than a signature

How is China able to know who our registered voters are? The bar code is generated by the local government......China has no way of duplicating it.
What happens when more than one ballot is received for a voter? They are rejected

wrong on all counts, winger. But that's ok, you are a registered lib so we expect very little truth from you.

Really??? And you know this because?? It's certainly not because you're smart, well read, or well informed. Trump Cult voter have to wait until the Covid Donnie Tweets before they know anything at all.

are you and winger having an affair? I know these things because they are true. Now, if you want to see collusion check out Biden and his son's dealings with China, Ukraine, and Russia.

We all know that the dems are pushing mail voting because they know they can never win a fair election, and they also know that mail in voting gives them many ways to cheat. If you cannot see that then you are either morbidly stupid or have you head up Pelosi's ass.

No, but using the post office to cheat on an election is illegal. We all know that is why the dems are pushing it so hard, because they cannot win a fair election and they know it.

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

They just don’t vote

View attachment 397579
thats his definition....

THE ANSWER is simple!

View attachment 398023

the brilliance of seawitchey on full display. no emotions in her little head except hate. pretty sad human being.

No, but using the post office to cheat on an election is illegal. We all know that is why the dems are pushing it so hard, because they cannot win a fair election and they know it.

In a choice between the integrity of Post Office employees and Republicans, I will take the Post Office.

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

They just don’t vote

View attachment 397579
thats his definition....

THE ANSWER is simple!

View attachment 398023

the brilliance of seawitchey on full display. no emotions in her little head except hate. pretty sad human being.
Says the guy who has offered zero facts and is the only one offering up an ad hominem.

BREAKING: Ilhan Omar-connected ballot harvester caught on camera paying $200 for general election ballot

We don't care illegal," Osman Ali Dahquane responded, acknowledging the deposit. "I was given money so I could vote." He also admitted to paying Al-Shabaab, a terrorist, jihadist fundamentalist group based in East Africa that pledged allegiance in 2012 to the militant Islamist organization Al-Qaeda.

THEY ARE THE SAME THING

They just don’t vote

View attachment 397579
thats his definition....

THE ANSWER is simple!

View attachment 398023

Says the guy who has offered zero facts and is the only one offering up an ad hominem.

I have posted facts about mail voting fraud several times, that you are incapable of comprehending it is your problem, not mine.

and for the record, its OK if you hate Trump, its not OK to post lies. Try the truth, witchcy, it might set you free from your indoctrination and make you less of a sheep.

BREAKING: Ilhan Omar-connected ballot harvester caught on camera paying $200 for general election ballot

We don't care illegal," Osman Ali Dahquane responded, acknowledging the deposit. "I was given money so I could vote." He also admitted to paying Al-Shabaab, a terrorist, jihadist fundamentalist group based in East Africa that pledged allegiance in 2012 to the militant Islamist organization Al-Qaeda.

this lying muslim bitch should be deported back to Somalia next week. She is part of a terrorist cell in the USA that has used a muslim enclave in Minn to get this traitor into the US house of representatives, its a blatant part of the muslim jihad to destroy this country from within. Wake up America, its almost too late.

Forum List

Back