Everyone is Smart Except Trump

Trump became POTUS by outsmarting his political opponents every single step of the way.

Yes....he defeated the Bush dynasty and 16 established, veteran, career republican candidates.....he defeated the Clinton crime family, and the Obama Chicago machine, a machine that used the government FBI, and DOJ to attack him and his campaign, he defeated Hollywood and all of the left wing media and news outlets.........he defeated Mexico and Canada on nafta, and the U.N.on paying it’s bills......and called out Germany for selling itself to Russia.......

He is something special......and the left should start to look at that really closely....but they won’t....he is who this country needed and that call was answered.

The leftards on this board are to blinded by leftism to see the truth....

Whatever you think of Trump, there is no denial he is in a lot of heads on the left and right.

If your every day topic here is the President and every little thing he says, you might not have a life.

If you create endless threads on a daily basis either supporting or decrying Trump,
you might be obsessed.

If you think the endless commentary has any bearing on others opinions or the reality of the situation, you are most likely delusional.

Hey! Did you go to the Trump rally last night and yell "lock her up!" ?

The Trump rally last night was in Warren County near Cincinnati, a different place entirely from Warren, Ohio which is in Trumbull County not terribly far from here.
But I figured you'd travel over hill & dale to support your hero. You know how he loves chanting crowds.

You do know I've moved to the East Coast- our President was in Erie on Wednesday with hopefully our new senator, Lou Barletta.

His own staff calls him an idiot and child. Your title is uncharacteristically correct

TrumpHireTheBEst.jpg

That's why Trump hired the best people, Polish illegal immigrants to build his Trump tower.
Trump didn't hire Polish illegal immigrants to build Trump Tower, jackass.

His own staff calls him an idiot and child. Your title is uncharacteristically correct

TrumpHireTheBEst.jpg

That's why Trump hired the best people, Polish illegal immigrants to build his Trump tower.

Well to make way for Trump tower.

President Trump hired undocumented immigrants for $4 an hour for demolition project: court docs

TrumpHireTheBEst.jpg

Well to make way for Trump tower.

President Trump hired undocumented immigrants for $4 an hour for demolition project: court docs
That's fake news.

Trump hired a demolition contractor that was not an illegal alien.

Trump's VP felt sorry for the contractor's workers when the contractor refused to pay them and gave some workers, who actually existed, cash to survive.

Last edited:
Trump became POTUS by outsmarting his political opponents every single step of the way.

Yes....he defeated the Bush dynasty and 16 established, veteran, career republican candidates.....he defeated the Clinton crime family, and the Obama Chicago machine, a machine that used the government FBI, and DOJ to attack him and his campaign, he defeated Hollywood and all of the left wing media and news outlets.........he defeated Mexico and Canada on nafta, and the U.N.on paying it’s bills......and called out Germany for selling itself to Russia.......

He is something special......and the left should start to look at that really closely....but they won’t....he is who this country needed and that call was answered.

Ah, 2A, how different we see the lay of the land. Defeated (?) the Bush dynasty and 16 established career veterans because they didn't stoop to his sleaze, while he enlisted his friends help from the National enquirer. Defeated(?) the Clinton 'crime' family with unverified and debunked lies about EMails and slams against their charity..which has a 90+% rating..while his is shut down by the State of New York for hanky panky with funds. The Clintons also provided years of Income Tax returns. Defeated (?) Mexico and Canada on NAFTA..How? All he did was rename the agreement. The UN had agreed to pay it's 2% before he was elected. Don't know what you mean by calling out Germany for selling itself to Russia, but the claim sure is the epitome of irony, wouldn't you say?

He is something special, alright, and most of the country, the voting populace DID look really closely, and voted against him. He is begging to get the chip knocked off his shoulder and one of these days somebody will and nobody will win the Game of Thrones.

Muhammed, Thump became POTUS by outsmarting his political electorate every single step of the way...by playing on their fears and anger, and by pumping them full of lies about everybody else. His political opponents saw (and see) him clearly. His base (you) believe him as he (to quote another poster) turns Bedford Falls into Pottersville.

Hillary Clinton et al declared the people of Flyover Country to be a bunch of rubes and racists, The Basket of Deplorables Clinging to their Firearms and their faith in Almighty God. Lib media stars mocked the people while embracing radical leftists and muslims, illegal aliens, etc., who were deemed to be the future. Obama idolized Richard Spencer's Occupooper Movement who camped out in major cities from New York to Youngstown and beyond as public health hazards.

It isn't hard to understand why the people rejected the Hildog in 2016
My prince, what's so great about the intellect of that 'flyover country' you've been wringing your hands over for years? You keep preaching that somehow they get screwed over by the coasts, but think it's fine if the 'flyover' screws the coasts.

How exactly did Trump screw over the coasts? To many jobs?

The Trump rally last night was in Warren County near Cincinnati, a different place entirely from Warren, Ohio which is in Trumbull County not terribly far from here.
But I figured you'd travel over hill & dale to support your hero. You know how he loves chanting crowds.

You do know I've moved to the East Coast- our President was in Erie on Wednesday with hopefully our new senator, Lou Barletta.
No, I didn't know. Guess I figured everybody was an old stick-in-the-mud like me. Hope it's a good move for you.

Ah, 2A, how different we see the lay of the land. Defeated (?) the Bush dynasty and 16 established career veterans because they didn't stoop to his sleaze, while he enlisted his friends help from the National enquirer. Defeated(?) the Clinton 'crime' family with unverified and debunked lies about EMails and slams against their charity..which has a 90+% rating..while his is shut down by the State of New York for hanky panky with funds. The Clintons also provided years of Income Tax returns. Defeated (?) Mexico and Canada on NAFTA..How? All he did was rename the agreement. The UN had agreed to pay it's 2% before he was elected. Don't know what you mean by calling out Germany for selling itself to Russia, but the claim sure is the epitome of irony, wouldn't you say?

He is something special, alright, and most of the country, the voting populace DID look really closely, and voted against him. He is begging to get the chip knocked off his shoulder and one of these days somebody will and nobody will win the Game of Thrones.

Nothing you just posted is true......He defeated the Bush dynasty, Jeb spent 145 million dollars to lose..... Trump had ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN NPR, PBS all the major news papers and networks against him actively helping hilary...actively helping her......and she broke the law committed sevarl felonies with her illegal servers and had to have the obama FBI hide and destroy the evidence, grant immunity to her minions, and just not go after her to keep from being indicted...... her charity laundered 145 million dollars in money from Putin and his minions in Russia

You are a really clueless human being......

He is special, he is saving this country from foolish people like you.

Nothing you just posted is true......He defeated the Bush dynasty, Jeb spent 145 million dollars to lose..... Trump had ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN NPR, PBS all the major news papers and networks against him actively helping hilary...actively helping her......and she broke the law committed sevarl felonies with her illegal servers and had to have the obama FBI hide and destroy the evidence, grant immunity to her minions, and just not go after her to keep from being indicted...... her charity laundered 145 million dollars in money from Putin and his minions in Russia

You are a really clueless human being......

He is special, he is saving this country from foolish people like you.
Where did you hear all this about Clinton. Illegal servers? FBI destroyed evidence? Laundered $145 million from Putin? Gee I wonder where you heard THAT?

Call me foolish, but I'd have to have more proof that the word of a proud Pu**y grabbing, contractor stiffing, tyrant loving, liar. I hope he goes broke paying the fines of people he encourages to do violence..as he promised.

TrumpHireTheBEst.jpg

uh... not to build it, but to demolish the existing building to make way for his tower.... he hired them & didn't pay them & was sued over a million dollars because of it. so.... close enough.

oh & yaaaaaaaaa................. they were illegal.

MEMORANDUM DECISION
STEWART, District Judge:

Plaintiff Harry J. Diduck ("Diduck") brings this class action[1] against defendants William Kaszycki and Kaszycki & Sons Contractors, Inc., defendant John Senyshyn, a trustee of the House Wreckers' Union Local 95 ("the Union"), and defendants Trump-Equitable Fifth Avenue Co. ("Trump-Equitable")[2], the Trump Organization, *805 Inc., Donald J. Trump, Donald J. Trump d/b/a The Trump Organization, and the Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States (the "Trump defendants").

Diduck, a beneficiary of the Union's pension and welfare insurance funds, alleges that Senyshyn breached the fiduciary duty imposed upon him as a trustee of the funds by section 404 of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, as amended ("ERISA"), 29 U.S.C. § 1104. Plaintiff alleges Senyshyn breached his fiduciary duty by failing to collect pension and welfare fund contributions due on the wages of non-union, Polish workers.

He also alleges that the Trump defendants participated in the breach, thereby becoming jointly and severally liable. He seeks as damages the contributions and liquidated damages, which the funds would have recovered but for the defendants' breach of duty and participation therein, and interest from April 1, 1980, in the sum $1,027,858.10. Plaintiff also seeks his necessary costs and disbursements of the action and a reasonable attorneys' fee.

A non-jury trial of sixteen days was held. The following constitutes our findings of fact and conclusions of law as mandated by Rule 52 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
[...]
Most, if not all, of Kaszycki's Polish workers had recently arrived from Poland. They were undocumented and worked "off the books." Tr. 725. No records were kept, no Social Security or other taxes were withheld, Tr. 715, 724, 728, and they were *806 not paid in accordance with wage laws. See Donovan v. Kaszycki, 599 F. Supp. 860, 864 (1984). They were told they would be paid $4.00 or in some cases $5.00 an hour for working 12-hour shifts seven days a week. In fact they were paid irregularly and incompletely, sometimes with Kaszycki's personal checks which were returned by the bank for insufficient funds. Tr. 153-54. Kaszycki was later found to have violated the sections of the Fair Labor Standards Act requiring recordkeeping, payment of overtime, and minimum wages. See Donovan v. Kaszycki, 599 F. Supp. at 867-69.
[...]

Diduck v. Kaszycki & Sons Contractors, Inc., 774 F. Supp. 802 (S.D.N.Y. 1991)

Last edited:
This Rabbi nails it.

It really is quite simple. Everyone is smart except Donald J. Trump. That’s why they all are billionaires and all got elected President. Only Trump does not know what he is doing. Only Trump does not know how to negotiate with Vladimir Putin. Anderson Cooper knows how to stand up to Putin. The whole crowd at MSNBC does. All the journalists do.

They could not stand up to Matt Lauer at NBC. They could not stand up to Charlie Rose at CBS. They could not stand up to Mark Halperin at NBC. Nor up to Leon Wieseltier at the New Republic, nor Jann Wenner at Rolling Stone, nor Michael Oreskes at NPR, at the New York Times, or at the Associated Press. But — oh, wow! — can they ever stand up to Putin! Only Trump is incapable of negotiating with the Russian tyrant.

Remember the four years when Anderson Cooper was President of the United States? And before that — when the entire Washington Post editorial staff jointly were elected to be President? Remember? Neither do I.

The Seedier Media never have negotiated life and death, not corporate life and death, and not human life and death. They think they know how to negotiate, but they do not know how. They go to a college, are told by peers that they are smart, get some good grades, proceed to a graduate degree in journalism, and get hired as analysts. Now they are experts, ready to take on Putin and the Iranian Ayatollahs at age 30.

That is not the road to expertise in tough dealing. The alternate road is that, along the way, maybe you get forced into some street fights. Sometimes the other guy wins, and sometimes you beat the intestines out of him. Then you deal with grown-ups as you mature, and you learn that people can be nasty, often after they smile and speak softly. You get cheated a few times, played. And you learn. Maybe you become an attorney litigating multi-million-dollar case matters. Say what you will about attorneys, but those years — not the years in law school, not the years drafting legal memoranda, but the years of meeting face-to-face and confronting opposing counsel — those years can teach a great deal. They can teach how to transition from sweet, gentle, diplomatic negotiating to tough negotiating. At some point, with enough tough-nosed experience, you figure out Trump’s “The Art of the Deal” yourself.
Read it all.

Everyone Is Smart Except Trump

That's an Op-Ed by a far right wing columnist.
Don't you idiots ever just want the facts?

:rolleyes:

Correction: Former staff.
I have a feeling that Haley wrote the anonymous article in the NYT.

I think you might be right.
From the substance of the piece, it was definitely someone involved in geo-politics and not domestic affairs.
It was ghost-written to obscure her identifiers in her personal vocabulary and syntax, for sure.
But I was thinking Mike Pompeo at first, since Trump yo-yos so much with North Korea.
Now with her weird resignation coming off the heels of the Kavanaugh confirmation, it makes sense.
She's getting out now and I don't blame her.
Another cabinet swamp member is in trouble: Wilbur Ross.

Muhammed, Thump became POTUS by outsmarting his political electorate every single step of the way...by playing on their fears and anger, and by pumping them full of lies about everybody else. His political opponents saw (and see) him clearly. His base (you) believe him as he (to quote another poster) turns Bedford Falls into Pottersville.
Bullshit.

I voted for Trump.

I challenge you to go ahead and back up your unsupported assertion by providing any specific example of Trump outsmarting or tricking me to get my vote.

mic drop

Good, now please just walk away from the mic and never pick it up again.

Bullshit.

I voted for Trump.

I challenge you to go ahead and back up your unsupported assertion by providing any specific example of Trump outsmarting or tricking me to get my vote.

mic drop

So you voted for a fraud, business cheat, liar, women abusing, name caller, childish, hate spewing, vocabulary of a second grader, fat assed, adulterer, on purpose???

Forum List

Back