Everything Conservative Is Shrinking And The Movements Slow Death Continues Unabated

The country is changing. Culture and demographics are engaging in a 1-2 gut punch to the conservative movement and its Republican Party. And as those changes sweep the nation, Republicans remain seemingly helpless, trapped by a “leader” that has no interest in building a party, only himself. Thus, given a choice to evolve with the times, the movement decided to exile its leading lights—the Cheneys, the McCains, the Kristols—and went all-in on voter suppression and the subversion of our democracy.

Their situation, however, remains dire. Take a look.

Trump helped it decline even faster. So there was an accomplishment during his one term.
Dailey Kos? Just a wonderful source for an unbiased story. :rolleyes-41:

The country is changing. Culture and demographics are engaging in a 1-2 gut punch to the conservative movement and its Republican Party. And as those changes sweep the nation, Republicans remain seemingly helpless, trapped by a “leader” that has no interest in building a party, only himself. Thus, given a choice to evolve with the times, the movement decided to exile its leading lights—the Cheneys, the McCains, the Kristols—and went all-in on voter suppression and the subversion of our democracy.

Their situation, however, remains dire. Take a look.

Trump helped it decline even faster. So there was an accomplishment during his one term.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh.......were you serious? Cause if you think the democrat party wrecking the country under biden is going to work.....you really are joking.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh.......were you serious? Cause if you think the democrat party wrecking the country under biden is going to work.....you really are joking.

Oooh.. If I put laughing emojis, I can jerk myself off in public and feel all good inside.

Duck everyone cuz his ... is spewing all over the room.

Little Jack Horny sat in the corney, rubbing himself up and down.....
he said with a grin, as he .... chin, if my ear were a .....

What do we call a person like 2aguy called? Jack something.. last name oof or off or something?

Yeah, that may end up being the greatest irony of all, that he will ultimately represent the final primal scream of what passes for conservatism these days.
Conservatism is all around us.
It just has no presence in the corrupt federal government.

Forum List

Back