Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

Sorta like you OCTA assholes saying that the "jetfuel" melted the steel in the WTC, but now (not know) you say it just softened it..
The destruction of all 3 buildings still defies logical reasoning and the laws of physics, and you are still the idiots

BAM! :clap2::clap2: But you'll never get through to the Government-Bots. They have their script, and they're sticking to it. Their programming is permanent. But thanks. :)

Plus you got to remember,if they concede and do the mature thing and give in and admit they have been defeated,their handlers will stop paying them the big bucks they do to constantly come here for their constant ass beatings they get here everyday.:lol:
shocked.gif

Like i said,the kid troll can only come on here and fling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Government Goose Stepper-Bots still trolling this thread too? Man, they've lost it. Time for them to reboot. :)

I notice when the molten pools UNDER the debris pile get brought up they try to use the 'aluminum' story from the 80th floor. And they try to convince us that the fire was 1800 degrees when we all know it was only half that hot or less. And if the molten aluminum was pouring out of the building, what was the origins of the massive molten pool UNDER the pile?

I notice when the molten pools UNDER the debris pile get brought up they try to use the 'aluminum' story from the 80th floor. And they try to convince us that the fire was 1800 degrees when we all know it was only half that hot or less. And if the molten aluminum was pouring out of the building, what was the origins of the massive molten pool UNDER the pile?

the thing is jet fuel does only burn at 1800 degrees.the melting point for steel however is 2800. so they can never explain the molten pools of steel and anytime you show them these two videos that prove NIST lied about pools of molten steel,they ignore it.:lol: they run off and ignore all videos that prove the government version B.S:lol::lol::lol:

I cant get any links I post right now to work for some reason but there is this thread where i posted those videos and they just ran off like they always did and ignored it.the way these clowns debate they wouldnt last one minute with even a first grader idf they debated the way they do here.:lol: others have posted them before as well,same thing,they always run off and ignore them.lol.

Last edited:

the thing is jet fuel does only burn at 1800 degrees.the melting point for steel however is 2800. so they can never explain the molten pools of steel and anytime you show them these two videos that prove NIST lied about pools of molten steel,they ignore it.:lol: they run off and ignore all videos that prove the government version B.S:lol::lol::lol:

I cant get any links I post right now to work for some reason but there is this thread where i posted those videos and they just ran off like they always did and ignored it.the way these clowns debate they wouldnt last one minute with even a first grader idf they debated the way they do here.:lol: others have posted them before as well,same thing,they always run off and ignore them.lol.

Yes, jet fuel burns at 1800, but the vast majority of that fuel was consumed in the fireball at impact. There wasn't enough left to be burning an hour later on the 80th floor AND poured down elevator shafts to cause basement explosions.

Too many effects, not enough causes...:cuckoo:

Yes, jet fuel burns at 1800, but the vast majority of that fuel was consumed in the fireball at impact. There wasn't enough left to be burning an hour later on the 80th floor AND poured down elevator shafts to cause basement explosions.

exactly,thats another thing the trolls always ignore is that as the photos prove,the explosion took place outside of the towers where like you said, the MAJORITY of the jet fuel was consumed in a fireball.as seen from the black smoke that emitted,those fires were oxygen starved,not ANYWHERE near hot enough to even weaken the steel.

Those fires werent hot enough to melt a marshmellow.Let along weaken the steel.:lol::lol: They always lose their arguments as well saying that they went down the elevater shaft to cause basement explosions because another fact they cant get around is that they had to carry out one of the workers from the basement sometime shortly after the plane struck from explosions they heard from the basement.He came out of the elevater yelling-explosions,explosions and had severe burns on his body and again, this all happened that he came out and was taken to the hospital only like five to ten minutes later.Plus many witnesses in the basement just shortly after the plane struck above,said they were thrown UPWARDS by explosions in the basement.Not anywhere near enough time for the alleged fires to have gone down there.:lol::lol::lol:

Their handlers sure pay them well.No way would they constantly come back here all the time for their constant ass beatings they get here everyday for free and no way would they keep coming back making idiots out of themselves like they do for free.:lol::lol::lol:

even if the majority of the explosion HAD happened inside the towers which the prhots again prove they did not,its impossible for the temps of jet fuel to get hot enought to melt the steel and turn them into molten pools of steel that were found all over the place.:lol:

Last edited:

exactly,thats another thing the trolls always ignore is that as the photos prove,the explosion took place outside of the towers where like you said, the MAJORITY of the jet fuel was consumed in a fireball.as seen from the black smoke that emitted,those fires were oxygen starved,not ANYWHERE near hot enough to even weaken the steel.

Those fires werent hot enough to melt a marshmellow.Let along weaken the steel.:lol::lol: They always lose their arguments as well saying that they went down the elevater shaft to cause basement explosions because another fact they cant get around is that they had to carry out one of the workers from the basement sometime shortly after the plane struck from explosions they heard from the basement.He came out of the elevater yelling-explosions,explosions and had severe burns on his body and again, this all happened that he came out and was taken to the hospital only like five to ten minutes later.Plus many witnesses in the basement just shortly after the plane struck above,said they were thrown UPWARDS by explosions in the basement.Not anywhere near enough time for the alleged fires to have gone down there.:lol::lol::lol:

Their handlers sure pay them well.way would they constantly come back here all the time for their constant ass beatings they get here everyday for free and no way would they keep coming back making idiots out of themselves like they do.:lol::lol::lol:

even if the majority of the explosion HAD happened inside the towers which the prhots again prove they did not,its impossible for the temps of jet fuel to get hot enought to melt the steel and turn them into molten pools of steel that were found all over the place.:lol:

Oh look, we're back to the "black smoke = oxygen starved fire" horseshit again.

Let's look at some clips of black smoke in open air fires, and maybe, just maybe, one of our resident Twoofers can explain how they are oxygen starved.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV1jhYRT1qA]Schianto jet a Bever (GR) 19.12.2010 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd_U05Lpr44]Lee's Quality Tire Fire - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTFq4kYVliE]Large Tire Fire Seen From Illinois At 22nd And Missouri In Gary Indiana - YouTube[/ame]

and on cue,the troll is here to fling shit in defeat like the monkey he is.:lol: His handlers sure pay him well for his contant ass beatings he gets here all the time no doubt.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Anyone who sincerely doesn't believe WTC7 was deliberately destroyed via some manner of controlled demolition is really just a fucking idiot.

Really, you are a fucking idiot if you think otherwise.

Oh, and "FUCK YOU" to the usual suspects.

It wasn't molten aluminum in the first place.

In the second place, there were large parking structures under street level under the entire WTC complex. Scientists tell us that many of these automobiles--almost all--had gasoline and other flammable items in them.

Anyone who sincerely doesn't believe WTC7 was deliberately destroyed via some manner of controlled demolition is really just a fucking idiot.

Really, you are a fucking idiot if you think otherwise.

Oh, and "FUCK YOU" to the usual suspects.
high praise! could you say fuck or a derivative of fuck a few more times, just to fill out the post?

Forum List

Back