Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

Ok, what ever rocks yer boat, time to shut down the computer before mommy comes home!:(

yeah you and dawgshit better do that before mommy gives you spankings.:eusa_shhh:
deliverance.jpg

:clap2::clap2:Thanks for proving, once again, that you're a fucking idiot. About a year ago we bitch slapped your ass on the "no Arabs" on the plane" shit that you're posting yet again.

You're an irrelevant moron that has no clue to the real world. You're a waste of oxygen and bandwidth. Go fuck your self, asshole.:lol::lol:
Your memory is almost as useful as your reasoning, Bitch.

What do they tell you about why the FBI never charged OBL for the attacks of 911 or how two planes collapsed three steel-framed skyscrapers?

See if you can remember any of this after your next blackout:

"The tower fell in a time almost identical to that of a free-falling object, dropped from that height, meaning that it's physically impossible for it to have collapsed by the method of the top floors smashing through the lower floors.

"But, according to the conspiracy theorists, the laws of gravity were temporarily suspended on the morning of Sept 11. It appears that the evil psychic power of those dreadful Arabs knew no bounds.

"Even after they were dead, they were able, by the power of their evil spirits, to force down the tower at a speed physically impossible under the laws of gravity, had it been meeting any resistance from fireproofed steel structures originally designed to resist many tons of hurricane force wind -- as well as the impact of a Boeing passenger jet straying off course.

"Clearly, these conspiracy nuts never did their science homework at school, but did become extremely adept at inventing tall tales for why they couldn't complete their assignments.

“'Muslim terrorists stole my notes, sir'

“'No miss, the kerosene heater blew up and vapourized everything in the street, except for my passport.'

“'You see sir, the school bus was hijacked by Arabs who destroyed my homework because they hate our freedoms."

Fuck you and yours, Bitch.

Idaho Observer: The looniest of all 9/11 conspiracy theories
I love the way you twofer idiots use to say, "free fall speed" and know you say, "almost free fall speed".:lol::lol:

You're still an idiot.

Sorta like you OCTA assholes saying that the "jetfuel" melted the steel in the WTC, but now (not know) you say it just softened it..
The destruction of all 3 buildings still defies logical reasoning and the laws of physics, and you are still the idiots

The looniest of all 9/11 conspiracy theories

read more here

Classic. Yeah, loyal Government Goose Steppers will always accept anything their Big Brother tells them. If they were smarter, they would always question Big Brother.
"There is a principle called 'Occam's razor' which suggests that in the absence of evidence to the contrary, the simplest explanation is most likely to be correct. Conspiracy theorists hate Occam's razor.

"Hijacking 101..."

"Hijacking a plane is not an easy thing to do. Hijacking it without the pilot being able to alert ground control is nearly impossible. The pilot has only to punch in a four digit code to alert ground control to a hijacking.

"Unconcerned with the awkward question of plausibility, the conspiracy buffs maintain that on that Sept 11, the invisible hijackers took over the plane by the rather crude method of threatening people with boxcutters and knives, and spraying gas (after they had attached their masks, obviously), but somehow took control of the plane without the crew first getting a chance to punch in the hijacking code. Not just on one plane, but on all four."

an 8 year study using never before used and unvalidated computer models to invent a highly improbable collapse scenario is hardly an example of occams razor

Last edited:

What do they tell you about why the FBI never charged OBL for the attacks of 911 or how two planes collapsed three steel-framed skyscrapers?

"The tower fell in a time almost identical to that of a free-falling object, dropped from that height, meaning that it's physically impossible for it to have collapsed by the method of the top floors smashing through the lower floors.

"But, according to the conspiracy theorists, the laws of gravity were temporarily suspended on the morning of Sept 11. It appears that the evil psychic power of those dreadful Arabs knew no bounds.

"Even after they were dead, they were able, by the power of their evil spirits, to force down the tower at a speed physically impossible under the laws of gravity, had it been meeting any resistance from fireproofed steel structures originally designed to resist many tons of hurricane force wind -- as well as the impact of a Boeing passenger jet straying off course.

"Clearly, these conspiracy nuts never did their science homework at school, but did become extremely adept at inventing tall tales for why they couldn't complete their assignments.

“'No miss, the kerosene heater blew up and vapourized everything in the street, except for my passport.'

“'You see sir, the school bus was hijacked by Arabs who destroyed my homework because they hate our freedoms."

I love the way you twofer idiots use to say, "free fall speed" and know you say, "almost free fall speed".:lol::lol:

You're still an idiot.

Sorta like you OCTA assholes saying that the "jetfuel" melted the steel in the WTC, but now (not know) you say it just softened it..
The destruction of all 3 buildings still defies logical reasoning and the laws of physics, and you are still the idiots

nist admits full free fall speed for several seconded of the collapse and near free fall for the rest actually

You're still an idiot.

BAM! :clap2::clap2: But you'll never get through to the Government-Bots. They have their script, and they're sticking to it. Their programming is permanent. But thanks. :)

You're still an idiot.

Of course it wasn't jet fuel.

Everyone knows it was death beams from space.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP65E3I4fD8]Gov. Jesse Ventura talks about Dr. Judy Wood's work on The Alex Jones Show - YouTube[/ame]

Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Dr. Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

NIST used computer models that they said have never been used in such an application before and are the state of the art. For this they should be commended for their skill. But the validation of these modeling results is in question. Others have computed aspects with different conclusions on the cause mechanism of the collapse. Moreover, it is common in fire investigation to compute a time-line and compare it to known events. NIST has not done that.

“In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding.

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Last edited:

You're still an idiot.

Of course it wasn't jet fuel.

Everyone knows it was death beams from space.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP65E3I4fD8]Gov. Jesse Ventura talks about Dr. Judy Wood's work on The Alex Jones Show - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, wait, strike this.

Box Boi doesn't believe in it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dl8CHF-Dho]Richard Gage on Judy Wood DEW Theory: "We're not going to have a debate on this" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnfjMxDcClM&feature=related]Ron Paul - Tool of the Illuminati - YouTube[/ame]

You're still an idiot.

talking out your ass again please show credible evidence of the wtc "deifying (logical)Definition of LOGICAL
1a (1) : of, relating to, involving, or being in accordance with logic (2) : skilled in logic b : formally true or valid : analytic, deductive
2: capable of reasoning or of using reason in an orderly cogent fashion <a logical thinker>
(reason) Definition of REASON
1a : a statement offered in explanation or justification <gave reasons that were quite satisfactory> b : a rational ground or motive <a good reason to act soon> c : a sufficient ground of explanation or of logical defense; especially : something (as a principle or law) that supports a conclusion or explains a fact <the reasons behind her client's action> d : the thing that makes some fact intelligible : cause <the reason for earthquakes> <the real reason why he wanted me to stay — Graham Greene>
2a (1) : the power of comprehending, inferring, or thinking especially in orderly rational ways : intelligence (2) : proper exercise of the mind (3) : sanity
state what laws were broken

Spoliation of a fire scene is a basis for destroying a legal case in an investigation. Most of the steel was discarded, although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings of the little steel debris they have.

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Kinda hard to understand the narrator....
He had a speech impediment...a bit of a lisp.
I think I will wait for the George Lucas movie version in 3D...
Thanks for trying though!

You're still an idiot.

As usual, you're a fucking idiot. I have never said that the fires melted steel. Idiot.:lol::lol:

Dennis Holloway, B.Arch, M.Arch (Urban Design) &#8211; Former Associate Professor of Environmental Design at the University of Colorado. Former Associate Professor of Architecture, University of Minnesota School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture. Member, National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB). Registered Architect in Colorado, New Mexico, and Wyoming. Former Licensed/Registered Architect in Michigan and Minnesota. Recipient of the Environmental Quality Award in Science and Technology from the United States Environmental Protection Agency. Co-author The Owner Builder Experience, How to Design and Build Your Own Home (1986). Contributing author to Resettling America; Energy, Ecology and Community (1980) and Virtual Reality in Archaeology (2000).
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"It was the discovery of molten steel in the Tub that made me realize there was something really wrong about the MSM coverage of the Towers. The discovery of intergranular melting has so far not been explained, officially. Building 7 collapse looks like a demolition to me, and if nothing else happens, this should be intensively re-investigated by an independent team of architects and engineers." AE911Truth.org

Dennis Holloway, B.Arch, M.Arch (Urban Design) – Former Associate Professor of Environmental Design at the University of Colorado. Former Associate Professor of Architecture, University of Minnesota School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture. Member, National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB). Registered Architect in Colorado, New Mexico, and Wyoming. Former Licensed/Registered Architect in Michigan and Minnesota. Recipient of the Environmental Quality Award in Science and Technology from the United States Environmental Protection Agency. Co-author The Owner Builder Experience, How to Design and Build Your Own Home (1986). Contributing author to Resettling America; Energy, Ecology and Community (1980) and Virtual Reality in Archaeology (2000).
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"It was the discovery of molten steel in the Tub that made me realize there was something really wrong about the MSM coverage of the Towers. The discovery of intergranular melting has so far not been explained, officially. Building 7 collapse looks like a demolition to me, and if nothing else happens, this should be intensively re-investigated by an independent team of architects and engineers." AE911Truth.org
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhHzMttUKO0]9/11 Debunked: "Molten Metal" Explained - YouTube[/ame]

You're still an idiot.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

They sure are.thats something EVERY kid learns in junior high school science classes is about the laws of physics and how those laws that scientists have gone by for thousands of years was violated that day.amazing how kids in junior high school right now know more about the laws of physics than these retards do.:lol::lol::lol: I love how the troll trys to avoid defeat by saying they softened the steel.they did not melt which is why there were pools of molten steel all over the place for months melting anything that touched it.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

as i said before,the trolls cant get around bld 7 abd the testimony of barry jennings the smoking gun of bld 7,they can only fling shit in defeat liek the monkeys they are.:lol:

You're still an idiot.

BAM! :clap2::clap2: But you'll never get through to the Government-Bots. They have their script, and they're sticking to it. Their programming is permanent. But thanks. :)

Plus you got to remember,if they concede and do the mature thing and give in and admit they have been defeated,their handlers will stop paying them the big bucks they do to constantly come here for their constant ass beatings they get here everyday.:lol:

Forum List

Back