Evidence for Design #1 - Complexity, irreducible and otherwise

Yes, the one geared towards children and simple people like you, that you ran away from.

So, when do you plan to stop playing with yourself on message boards and publish your research?

Or, I could give you the email of a evolutionary biologist.
I didn't run away from it, I showed the flaws in it. I can see where it would fool a simple and childish person like yourself.

That stalker . . . sorry . . . poster . . . won't respond to any posts of mine, either. She'll obsessively reply to them, but her replies never address my posts so they are not responses.
The “angry creationer”. That’s cute.

You can't find what you don't know you are looking for. And you don't know what you are looking for because you have an unrealistic perception.
The corollary is that humans are very good at finding whatever they look for so we've managed to find God and all sorts of supernatural thing. But also conspiracies, Big Foot, canals on Mars, Elvis, etc. Unfortunately most of what we find doesn't exist.

This goes back to your unrealistic perception of God as a tinkerer of men's live controlling the affairs of men. Christians haven't disassociated from God. They don't expect God to do magic for them like you do. Your perception of God is decidedly anti-intellectual. It's the perception of a twelve year old child.
Christians don't pray? They don't believe they will be judged? I guess you've never heard of the Prosperity Gospel. Maybe you shouldn't try to speak for other Christians?

You are being silly. Yes, one God many different perceptions. Apparently you believe uniformity is good. Look around. Uniformity is unhealthy.
Tell that to the Catholics that fought the Protestants.

No, it doesn't.

I love it when people use google to look for something they think backs up their beliefs on the internet without understanding the first thing about it. You just can't understand it. It's a math gimmick to avoid the singularity - which is another thing you probably don't have a correct understanding of what it is. So, no, it dos not say the universe being created from nothing is moot.

There is no material difference in the two cases, it is still based on a universe being created from nothing. It's still multiverse theory.

View attachment 599177
Let's see, Hawking said the universe had no beginning but you say it did. How will I ever decide whom to believe????

Interesting. So you should be able to tell me which fundamental cosmic parameters are finely tuned for life, right? I mean if you are going to argue that the universe isn't finely tuned for life then you ought to be able to show how it isn't, right? Which fundamental parameter do you want to start with? How about the electrical charges of protons and electrons? Or the distance between electrons and the nucleus?
So you want me to prove a negative? No thanks. Do you have any evidence that only the parameters of our universe could support life?

What we perceive as reality is a product of consciousness. The behavior of sub atomic particles - for that matter all particles and objects - is inextricably linked to the presence of a conscious observer. Without a conscious observer they exist in an undetermined state of probability waves. Without consciousness matter dwells in an undetermined state of probability. Any universe preceding consciousness only existed in a probability state. The universe is explainable only through consciousness. The universe is finely tuned to support consciousness because consciousness created the universe, not the other way around.
Proof that if a tree falls in the woods and no one is there, it won't make a sound? I don't think so.

The corollary is that humans are very good at finding whatever they look for so we've managed to find God and all sorts of supernatural thing. But also conspiracies, Big Foot, canals on Mars, Elvis, etc. Unfortunately most of what we find doesn't exist.
That's a poor excuse for your intentional omission and subsequent righteous indignation at others not agreeing with your perception of God as a fairy-tale rather what it actually is which is a thoughtful reflection on the origin questions and a realistic perception of the first cause of existence.

Christians don't pray? They don't believe they will be judged? I guess you've never heard of the Prosperity Gospel. Maybe you shouldn't try to speak for other Christians?
First of all I doubt you and I would agree on how people pray, the meaning of prayer, the benefits of prayer and why it's important to pray. The same goes for judgment. You don't possess the knowledge of all of the nuances of "judgement" and what it means from a practical standpoint to be able to have a serious discussion on it. So please take your superficial, wrong, idiotic perceptions and just keep believing what you have convinced yourself to believe. Because if we had this discussion I'd just make you my bitch. So why even go there?

Tell that to the Catholics that fought the Protestants.
Apparently you believe in fairy tales and magic. I don't. I understand exactly how things work on planet earth.
Let's see, Hawking said the universe had no beginning but you say it did. How will I ever decide whom to believe????
That you believe that the link you posted means that Hawking doesn't believe in multi-verses or that each multi-verse did not have a beginning just shows how little you understand what you read. It's a mathematical technique to avoid the singularity which is a mathematical consequence of the solutions to Einsteins field equations at a certain size universe. Literally all this is doing is allowing the equations to work at time zero down to no size of the universe. You can see it in the side by side pictures.

So you want me to prove a negative? No thanks. Do you have any evidence that only the parameters of our universe could support life?

Proof that if a tree falls in the woods and no one is there, it won't make a sound? I don't think so.
No. I want you to state your perception of God as if you believed God existed.

That was already addressed. The only solution to the first cause conundrum is some "thing" which is eternal. Which means "it" must be unchanging. For if it changes - by definition - it cannot be eternal. Which means it can be no "thing." Because "things" are not unchanging and therefore cannot be eternal.

Mind has always existed as the source or matrix of existence.
I love when you state your opinions as facts.

You can't answer or you won't answer? (You don't mean the God of genocide do you?)
It's a stupid argument. It says more about the frailty of your beliefs than it does anything else.

But if you want to have it, let's go.

Since you are incapable of having a serious or honest discussion concerning God because you are unable to let go of all of your biases and silly perceptions, let's substitute the word "existence" for God.

So how many existences are there? I say the answer is that there is only one existence. How many existences do you believe there are?

Forum List

Back