Evidence shows Biden chose Griner over Whelan in 1 on 1 trade, despite claiming otherwise

Glad we got an American back, but did Biden totally bleep this up ?? Otherwise like Obama once said about him ?
Your HATED is Noted, and your kkkult membership is renewed.

Move on, you will soon see a massive "moving on from trump"
Get on Board.

Feel FREE to Bookmark this, cuz I'm correct.

Not at ALL.
These are the real Commies.

You believe Griner committed the Crime but you think Whelan Didn't commit the crime?

I believe Griner brought her drug into Russia.
Turned out to be a big mistake.

Your turn to discuss Whelan.
Griner admitted her crime. Has the Marine admitted he is a spy?

This is a perfect example of liberal illogical reasoning, it's the cornerstone of their belief system. Do something wrong and receive no punishment. Let's see a solider who put's his life on the line or a basketball player that brought hashish oil into a Communist country and expects no reprisals?
Was that before or after he was dishonorably discharged?

" Whelan served with the Marine Corps Reserve from 2003-2008, much of the time as an administrative clerk in Iraq. At the end of that period, he was dishonourably discharged for larceny and other lesser offences, after being found to have tried to steal $10,000."

I wish Joe would have gotten both of them.

Has the Marine admitted he is a spy?
Nope.

Because........
I don't fucking know.
Is he?
Is he NOT?

You certainly Don't know. Do we.

I really feel bad for the guy if it is false, but who knows.

Nope.

Because........
I don't fucking know.
Is he?
Is he NOT?

You certainly Don't know. Do we.

I really feel bad for the guy if it is false, but who knows.
So the Marine is innocent because he hasn't been proven guilty, but Griner admitted she screwed up. Anything else you want to discuss?

So the Marine is innocent because he hasn't been proven guilty, but Griner admitted she screwed up. Anything else you want to discuss?
The Marine Was Convicted as a SPY.
Truth or Not?

They don't believe that and you know it. He's a political pawn
They all are political pawns of Russia.....

Do you think Griner wasn't?

You guys are just a bunch of Debbie downer whiners.

You NEVER take America's side. America is ALWAYS SHIT in your circles.

Kiss my grits!

Biden has accomplished more in two years with a miniscule majority than any old fart I've ever seen, all while you all claim he is Poopy Pants!

Well hell's bells, let him keep on poopin'!

Last edited:
Your inner racism appears to be showing on your coat sleeve! (In case you didn't know, or even care?)

Or are you just a jerk?

Getting Griner home, is a good thing!

Can you say that?

Getting Griner released and brought home, is a good thing!

Try it! It's truly not that hard to say for any God loving American!

Yes she did.
Crime not worth the time.

Who is the guy you are defending, a SPY.
Being a SPY against Russia is a CRIME in Russia.
You following?

Yet you want this SPY released?
So, you hate Putin and what he represents but then shit on a spy that is trying to get intelligence or whatever from Russia for the United States. The Merchant of Death and the Spy are somewhat in the same direction. Griner is a spoiled entitled person who may have taken some crap in life at home. Her entitlement of privilege she believed crossed the lines into any nation. In other words, she acted like a piece of shit out of stupidity.

"I want to be very clear: This was not a situation where we had a choice of which American to bring home. It was a choice between bringing home one particular American, Brittney Griner, or bringing home none,"

Your inner racism appears to be showing on your coat sleeve! (In case you didn't know, or even care?)

Or are you just a jerk?

Getting Griner home, is a good thing!

Can you say that?

Getting Griner released and brought home, is a good thing!

Try it! It's truly not that hard to say for any God loving American!
You're so full of shit. Fuck you.

"I want to be very clear: This was not a situation where we had a choice of which American to bring home. It was a choice between bringing home one particular American, Brittney Griner, or bringing home none,"
Traded for a terrorist arms dealer. Nice. Fucking hypocrites.

Personally I am not upset that Griner was chosen for release over Whelan.
I am glad she is free.
However, Even in Russia, Russians are not worth much. Therefore we should be able to get three, maybe four Americans released for each Russian we release in a swap.
The issue here is poor bargaining abilities.

This wouldn't be the first time Biden turned his back on our military members.

"Evidence indicates Biden prioritized WNBA's Griner over Marine Paul Whelan, despite claiming otherwise. Stealth edited report & commentary from Whelan's fam & attorney indicates Moscow offered a 1 to 1 for Whelan as an option, too. Biden picked Griner."

"On Thursday morning, the Biden Administration announced that WNBA player Brittney Griner had been freed from a Russian prison in exchange for Viktor Bout, a notorious Russian arms dealer who was known to western intelligence agencies as the “merchant of death.”

The seeming lopsided trade was made worse by the reality that American citizen Paul Whelan, who served in the U.S. Marine Corps, was left behind in Russia.

For several months, the Biden Administration had been publicly indicating their intent to try to secure the release of both Griner and Whelan in exchange for Mr. Bout, before announcing Thursday that they had secured Griner in a one to one exchange.

Did the Biden Administration choose Griner over Whelan?"

Evidence indicates Biden Admin picked WNBA's Griner over Marine Paul Whelan, despite claiming otherwise

MAGAts would rather NO Americans come home.

Forum List

Back