Evidence shows Biden chose Griner over Whelan in 1 on 1 trade, despite claiming otherwise

Griner broke Russian law. Hypocrite trash.
Yes she did.
Crime not worth the time.

Who is the guy you are defending, a SPY.
Being a SPY against Russia is a CRIME in Russia.
You following?

Yet you want this SPY released?

Because the left hates Patriots and loves drugged up lesbian America haters.
Fuck You and your so-called Knowledge of the Left.
I'm not a Leftist, but I will attack the LIES you spew about the Left.

Yes she did.
Crime not worth the time.

Who is the guy you are defending, a SPY.
Being a SPY against Russia is a CRIME in Russia.
You following?

Yet you want this SPY released?
If a spy, then was he working for us or freelancing for a corporation, otherwise was he just trying to find out the mystery on how Russian chocolate is made so he can bring the recipe back to Willy Wonka ???

If a spy, then was he working for us or freelancing for a corporation, otherwise was he just trying to find out the mystery on how Russian chocolate is made so he can bring the recipe back to Willy Wonka ???
Just deflection.

We could play this If/Then game all night.

Russia says he was a SPY,

If he is NOT a Spy, Then Prove that he isn't.

That's how it works.

Just deflection.

That's how it works.
No, that's not how it works. Innocent until proven guilty. That's how it works.

The Russians say he's a spy. So you're a Russian?
Absolutely NOT. I'm Not a Russian.
Yes, the Russians say he is a SPY.
This so-called Patriot, an ex-Marine, is called a SPY and charged as a SPY, by the Russians.

So, in your tiny world, me telling you what the Russians charged him with (SPY) makes me a Russian.

This is why I play the game with you tards, because you are easy to destroy.

That said, please, on your own, destroy ANY part of my posts........GO

Absolutely NOT. I'm Not a Russian.
Yes, the Russians say he is a SPY.
This so-called Patriot, an ex-Marine, is called a SPY and charged as a SPY, by the Russians.

So, in your tiny world, me telling you what the Russians charged him with (SPY) makes me a Russian.

This is why I play the game with you tards, because you are easy to destroy.

That said, please, on your own, destroy ANY part of my posts........GO
So you believe the Russians. Figures.

Just deflection.

That's how it works.
And what is this Griner to us when it comes to our national security, and also when it comes to our operatives/informant's working out in the world's most dangerous job's, otherwise in order to keep us informed on possible government's going rogue, and their next movement's and/or action's in the world ?

The Marines release should have been secured in the high profile exchange, and then Griner added to the exchange before the deal could be made or finalized. The Russian prisoner we had meant a lot to Russia I'll bet, but we will never know how much he meant now.

And what is this Griner to us when it comes to our national security, and also when it comes to our operatives/informant's working out in the world's most dangerous job's, otherwise in order to keep us informed on possible government's going rogue, and their next movement's and/or action's in the world ?

The Marines release should have been secured in the high profile exchange, and then Griner added to the exchange before the deal could be made or finalized. The Russian prisoner we had meant a lot to Russia I'll bet, but we will never know how much he meant now.
The Russians know how to play these fools. It's only because of true Patriots who keep our country strong that allows these weak politically correct queers to be saved from their stupidity.

So you believe the Russians. Figures.
Not at ALL.
These are the real Commies.

You believe Griner committed the Crime but you think Whelan Didn't commit the crime?

I believe Griner brought her drug into Russia.
Turned out to be a big mistake.

Your turn to discuss Whelan.

The Russians know how to play these fools. It's only because of true Patriots who keep our country strong that allows these weak politically correct queers to be saved from their stupidity.
Makes one wonder if Putin made the deal in hopes to say to his allie's "look at how American's priorities have since failed as was evidenced in this type of deal" ......

Glad we got an American back, but did Biden totally bleep this up ?? Otherwise like Obama once said about him ?

Forum List

Back