Evidence shows Biden chose Griner over Whelan in 1 on 1 trade, despite claiming otherwise

This wouldn't be the first time Biden turned his back on our military members.

"Evidence indicates Biden prioritized WNBA's Griner over Marine Paul Whelan, despite claiming otherwise. Stealth edited report & commentary from Whelan's fam & attorney indicates Moscow offered a 1 to 1 for Whelan as an option, too. Biden picked Griner."

"On Thursday morning, the Biden Administration announced that WNBA player Brittney Griner had been freed from a Russian prison in exchange for Viktor Bout, a notorious Russian arms dealer who was known to western intelligence agencies as the “merchant of death.”

The seeming lopsided trade was made worse by the reality that American citizen Paul Whelan, who served in the U.S. Marine Corps, was left behind in Russia.

For several months, the Biden Administration had been publicly indicating their intent to try to secure the release of both Griner and Whelan in exchange for Mr. Bout, before announcing Thursday that they had secured Griner in a one to one exchange.

Did the Biden Administration choose Griner over Whelan?"

Evidence indicates Biden Admin picked WNBA's Griner over Marine Paul Whelan, despite claiming otherwise

He should not have done it for either one, but I am so sick of everyone touting Whelan as a former Marine when he got a BCD for stealing fellow Marine's SSNs and writing bad checks.

Why is that part of the story always left off?

Are celebrating the terrorist arms dealer you traded for the stupid bitch?
See, there you go again, bring a miserable loathsome creature.

Why can’t you be happy that an American is home safe and sound?

"Evidence indicates Biden prioritized WNBA's Griner over Marine Paul Whelan, despite claiming otherwise. Stealth edited report & commentary from Whelan's fam & attorney indicates Moscow offered a 1 to 1 for Whelan as an option, too. Biden picked Griner."

"On Thursday morning, the Biden Administration announced that WNBA player Brittney Griner had been freed from a Russian prison in exchange for Viktor Bout, a notorious Russian arms dealer who was known to western intelligence agencies as the “merchant of death.”

The seeming lopsided trade was made worse by the reality that American citizen Paul Whelan, who served in the U.S. Marine Corps, was left behind in Russia.

For several months, the Biden Administration had been publicly indicating their intent to try to secure the release of both Griner and Whelan in exchange for Mr. Bout, before announcing Thursday that they had secured Griner in a one to one exchange.

Evidence indicates Biden Admin picked WNBA's Griner over Marine Paul Whelan, despite claiming otherwise

Another steaming pile of bullshit, from the poster of steaming piles of bullshit.

So tell us steaming pile of bullshit poster. Why did Trump ignore Wheelan, since him and Putin are such good buddies?

Another steaming pile of bullshit, from the poster of steaming piles of bullshit.

So tell us steaming pile of bullshit poster. Why did Trump ignore Wheelan, since him and Putin are such good buddies?

I would bet that the dickless OP doesn't believe it either. Zero credible proof exists for this latest screed. But on this board...there is no downside to posting flat out lies. So we can expect it to never end.

He should not have done it for either one, but I am so sick of everyone touting Whelan as a former Marine when he got a BCD for stealing fellow Marine's SSNs and writing bad checks.

Why is that part of the story always left off?
It doesn't fit in with the victimization offensive they've been running for 30 years now.

Most Progressives and anti-American Leftists are over-joyed that he released Griner and not an American military patriot.
It's the way they gleefully say :fu:

Think it's "bad" now?
Wait until they get FULL control and the guns are gone.
These people have no God and no remorse. They will brutally eliminate you and laugh.

Last edited:
As did Whelan, and both should still be in Russian jail in my opinion.

Mine too. They both should've gone home or stayed in Russia. For a person that cares so much about optics, this looks like favoritism on Biden's part, and frankly Whelan's past history shouldn't have jack to do with it. I suspect the released arms dealer is going to have an accident soon, if he ratted out people while in custody.

Mine too. They both should've gone home or stayed in Russia. For a person that cares so much about optics, this looks like favoritism on Biden's part, and frankly Whelan's past history shouldn't have jack to do with it. I suspect the released arms dealer is going to have an accident soon, if he ratted out people while in custody.

Clearly shows favoritism on Biden's part, not that anyone is shocked by it.

Would not shed a tear if the arms dealer had such an accident.

You're a class A assclown......

But occasionally you accidentally say something correct.
Conservatives have in fact done little but cry "Poor Me! I'm a victim" for over 30 years.
For almost as long as you've been stating, "we've got to do something" and then turning around and doing nothing.

I would bet that the dickless OP doesn't believe it either. Zero credible proof exists for this latest screed. But on this board...there is no downside to posting flat out lies. So we can expect it to never end.

Yep. The fact of this story is Russia considers Wheelan a spy. They only trade spies for other spies. There wasn’t going to be a deal for Wheelan. Putin personally wanted Bout back, which is the only reason the deal for Griner was even made. There could be an argument made for a teacher named Fogel that could have been made, but the Russians are schrewd dealers. They watch American media, and knew they had a superior hand with a celebrity like Griner. They made Biden an offer he couldn’t refuse.

See, there you go again, bring a miserable loathsome creature.

Why can’t you be happy that an American is home safe and sound?
Why are you happy that we freed a terrorist arms dealer for some stupid hoop jumping lezbo? Are you mentally ill?

Forum List

Back