Evidence Suggests the Hillary Clinton Team Created Dossier Was Provided to Steele, then Kerry’s..

Don't be stupider than you have to be. The question was "do you believe the crap in the OP". A question you are trying very hard to avoid answering.
Why is that, I wonder?
Evidence suggests the Hillary Clinton team-created Dossier was provided to Steele, then Kerry.
That is the truth of the matter--take it or leave it. Oh, wait you already left.
It's a lie.

Just more desperate twisting by the tRumpkins who really really really don't want the dossier to be true.

We know for a fact that in the very least the Clinton campaign funded the dossier via Steele. That is not even in question. You just better hope they can hide all the evidence of the FBI corruption and Obama's part in all of this.
Actually that is completely wrong. The original set up was paid for by republicans, when they dropped it the Clinton campaign took over the funding to fusion GPS. Neither party ever directly funded Steele or his organization. Neither did the Clinton campaign write the document and supply it to Steele.

This is all part of the conservative denial of reality process.

Look at you tap dancing and shit. LOL
You make a fundamental error here son, you have Conservatives confused with Republicans. They are two very different animals.
No, they aren't.

Listen to the terminally gullible Trump hating snowflakes who shouted "Russia! Russian! Russia" for three straight years.
Have you read that report yet?
"No collusion. No obstruction." That's all you need to know.
So that's a "no" then.

That's all I need to know.
Feel free to quote the text that show Trump "colluded."

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/04/18/mueller-report-searchable.pdf

At least start reading the report and you will find that your common retort becomes clearly incorrect. Just start reading it gramps.
You can type shit on the interwebs, you can read.

View attachment 264488
So what do you imagine your quote proves? The Mueller report didn't find the Trump administration guilty of any crimes whatsoever.

No, it was bull's eye, and you know it too, don't you, swamp critter.
Don't be stupider than you have to be. The question was "do you believe the crap in the OP". A question you are trying very hard to avoid answering.
Why is that, I wonder?
Evidence suggests the Hillary Clinton team-created Dossier was provided to Steele, then Kerry.
That is the truth of the matter--take it or leave it. Oh, wait you already left.
It's a lie.

Just more desperate twisting by the tRumpkins who really really really don't want the dossier to be true.
Deflecting probity, are you? :lmao:
You should really look that word up before you use it again .
Your failure to debate my command of the language is puerile.

So that's a "no" then.

At least start reading the report and you will find that your common retort becomes clearly incorrect. Just start reading it gramps.

View attachment 264488
He won't. He knows it will contradict his bias, and he can't handle that.
Please post the section that contradicts my "bias."

Why is that, I wonder?
It's a lie.

It must be very convenient for you to just everything you don't agree with is a "lie".
There are things I don't believe in.

There are things that are lies.

They are two different categories.

The OP is a lie. It's is not a lie because I don't believe in it, it's is a lie because it is factually untrue.

Understand now?

I understand that you are a hyper partisan who created his own "truth" in order to facilitate his/her own world view where nothing can contradict what you "believe".

It's a lie.

We know for a fact that in the very least the Clinton campaign funded the dossier via Steele. That is not even in question. You just better hope they can hide all the evidence of the FBI corruption and Obama's part in all of this.
Actually that is completely wrong. The original set up was paid for by republicans, when they dropped it the Clinton campaign took over the funding to fusion GPS. Neither party ever directly funded Steele or his organization. Neither did the Clinton campaign write the document and supply it to Steele.

This is all part of the conservative denial of reality process.

Look at you tap dancing and shit. LOL
You make a fundamental error here son, you have Conservatives confused with Republicans. They are two very different animals.
No, they aren't.

Of course not, just ask you. It's quite sad really, all that free education wasted on a terminally closed mind.

You guys are really fighting a really worn old battle of propaganda. POTUS thanks you for your support!
Oh, then you agree the time and money wasted on investigating the Russian Collusion fantasy should be halted immediately.
the executive department launched their own investigation by appointing a special counsel. that is Your guy's own department.

Don't you have to screech about TRUMP RUSSIAN COLLUSION!!!! now?
Right now we're discussing the gullibility of tarump supporters. Well get to Russian collusion later.
I am gullible, in a way. I'm swayed by reality.

Your mileage may -- and unquestionably does -- vary.
You have, at best, a tenuous grip on reality.
Really? My avatar and such here are based on a work of fiction. I've said as much, repeatedly.

You and several other leftists here keep acting afraid of my avatar.

Your judgement of my grip on reality is flawed.
You're imagining things.

Not a surprise, really.
Your unwillingness to accept reality does not alter reality. Screeching NUH UH!! like a little kid does not change the facts.

I know. It's a disturbing revelation. I'll give you a few moments to come to grips with it.

Listen to the terminally gullible Trump hating snowflakes who shouted "Russia! Russian! Russia" for three straight years.
So that's a "no" then.

It's almost 450 pages long. I read it. I'm not gonna go fishing back through it for quotes. Do your homework. Wilful ignorance it the worst kind.
You rely on people with an agenda to do your thinking for you. And they lie to you.

Deflection.
Why is that, I wonder?
It's a lie.

It must be very convenient for you to just say everything you don't agree with is a "lie".
It's easier than him thinking for himself.

Yes, yer fulla crap.
Deflection.
Why is that, I wonder?
It's a lie.

ROFL! It's so cute how turds like you attribute your personality traits to your critics. Your kind are desperate to believe the dossier is true when all the evidence indicates it's a malicious made-up piece of crap. Name one thing in the dossier that has been validated. One thing.

So that's a "no" then.

View attachment 264488
So what do you imagine your quote proves? The Mueller report didn't find the Trump administration guilty of any crimes whatsoever.
Lol, you're so fucking brainwashed all I can do is laugh. The problem is that about 30% of the voting population is in the same state and that's not funny, it's the end of America.

So that's a "no" then.

View attachment 264488
Lol, you're so fucking brainwashed all I can do is laugh. The problem is that about 30% of the voting population is in the same state and that's not funny, it's the end of America.

Show were the Mueller report said Trump was guilty of a crime, please.

The public knowing the facts is "the end of America?" It's the end of your vision of America, certainly.

Why is that, I wonder?
It's a lie.

Deflecting probity, are you? :lmao:
You should really look that word up before you use it again .
Your failure to debate my command of the language is puerile.
Well, your sentence doesn't really make any sense but at least you used the "impress me" word properly this time.

Good for you.

So that's a "no" then.

View attachment 264488
As previously noted it's almost 450 pages long. It's a nearly all gonna contradict your bias because you're swallowed what tRump and disBarr told you about it wholesale.

Why is that, I wonder?
It's a lie.

It must be very convenient for you to just everything you don't agree with is a "lie".
There are things I don't believe in.

There are things that are lies.

They are two different categories.

The OP is a lie. It's is not a lie because I don't believe in it, it's is a lie because it is factually untrue.

Understand now?

I understand that you are a hyper partisan who created his own "truth" in order to facilitate his/her own world view where nothing can contradict what you "believe".
Lol, you're a tRump supporter. That automatically precludes you from understand anything.

So that's a "no" then.

View attachment 264488
As previously noted it's almost 450 pages long. It's a nearly all gonna contradict your bias because you're swallowed what tRump and disBarr told you about it wholesale.
In other words, you are unable to quote anything that supports your sleazy dishonest claim.

Thanks for playing.

Right now we're discussing the gullibility of tarump supporters. Well get to Russian collusion later.
I am gullible, in a way. I'm swayed by reality.

Your mileage may -- and unquestionably does -- vary.
You have, at best, a tenuous grip on reality.
Really? My avatar and such here are based on a work of fiction. I've said as much, repeatedly.

You and several other leftists here keep acting afraid of my avatar.

Your judgement of my grip on reality is flawed.
You're imagining things.

Not a surprise, really.
Your unwillingness to accept reality does not alter reality. Screeching NUH UH!! like a little kid does not change the facts.

I know. It's a disturbing revelation. I'll give you a few moments to come to grips with it.
Dude, what are you smoking?

So that's a "no" then.

It's almost 450 pages long. I read it. I'm not gonna go fishing back through it for quotes. Do your homework. Wilful ignorance it the worst kind.
You rely on people with an agenda to do your thinking for you. And they lie to you.
Are you fuckin' retarded? He's the one who's taking someone else's word for what the report says just because he agrees with them.
I swear you morons get dumber every single day.

So that's a "no" then.

Are you fuckin' retarded? He's the one who's taking someone else's word for what the report says just because he agrees with them.
I swear you morons get dumber every single day.
That "someone" is the attorney general of the United States. The author, Robert Mueller, agreed with that characterization.

Forum List

Back