Evidence surfaces that allegations against Biden weren't "just made up"

Hopeful Biden, the first rapist presidential candidate of the democrat party.
And if he wins, he will be following the Republican rapist in office.

Nope, lies.
Nope. Same degree of evidence, you just excuse it.

Makes for lousy election choices. Maybe they should take a lie detector test.

Same degree of evidence?

If only claims were evidence. There is ZERO evidence that any of the accusations against president Trump are credible. Further, does president Trump look like someone who can not get women without resorting to sniffing?

This is similar to the Trump situation. Those actively for him, in spite of everything, are not going to be deterred now by anything short of his strangling a dog. If all the pile of allegations, litigations and accusations haven't sold voters off these two "candidates", as well as the duopoly they both represent, what are charges of misconduct decades ago going to do that is more?

That is the larger issue.

Nope, lies.

Same degree of evidence?

If only claims were evidence. There is ZERO evidence that any of the accusations against president Trump are even remotely credible. Further, does president Trump look like someone who can not get women without resorting to sniffing?

:lmao:

And low and behold CNN has removed THIS EPISODE from the play store online so wtf. Is CNN literally trying to hide evidence that this woman is telling the truth? All other episodes are for sale but this one is missing.....

Up until this point I have said that I didn't believe this woman because who waits 30 years to make an accusation right? Well here is corroboration of the incident from 27 years ago. Evidence that CNN was apparently trying to scrub.
Tara Reade complained of inappropriate touching initially. That phone call says nothing specific at all. I dont see any more evidence than there was for Kavanaugh and I find it hard to believe she would “respect” a man who did what she later claimed, but more easily believe it of inappropriate touching. what exactly is this corroborating?
So you are good with unwanted groping.

And low and behold CNN has removed THIS EPISODE from the play store online so wtf. Is CNN literally trying to hide evidence that this woman is telling the truth? All other episodes are for sale but this one is missing.....

Up until this point I have said that I didn't believe this woman because who waits 30 years to make an accusation right? Well here is corroboration of the incident from 27 years ago. Evidence that CNN was apparently trying to scrub.
It's the daily mail.

What's next? National Enquirer?
Yeah, they made up the CNN clip.

Tara Reade complained of inappropriate touching initially. That phone call says nothing specific at all. I dont see any more evidence than there was for Kavanaugh and I find it hard to believe she would “respect” a man who did what she later claimed, but more easily believe it of inappropriate touching. what exactly is this corroborating?

This was the conclusion that Washington post article also reached "it was nothing more than inappropriate conduct"... until they were forced to remove that part as an extension of the Biden campaign.

Turns out liberals are fine with inappropriate conduct if it's their guy.

Nope, lies.

Same degree of evidence?

If only claims were evidence. There is ZERO evidence that any of the accusations against president Trump are credible. Further, does president Trump look like someone who can not get women without resorting to sniffing?
If "the other side's" candidate is so feeble, why do posters such as the above keep resorting to such a level of attack? They even justify their man's actions as not being any different from those of politicians these people profess to hate.
The two sides of this American political dualism show contemptibly poor judgement and rarely the slightest originality with their argumentation (and as in most things, come to think of it).

Nope, lies.

Same degree of evidence?

If "the other side's" candidate is so feeble, why do posters such as the above keep resorting to such a level of attack? They even justify their man's actions as not being any different from those of politicians these people profess to hate.
The two sides of this American political dualism show contemptibly poor judgement and rarely the slightest originality with their argumentation (and as in most things, come to think of it).

Because it is true.

There is zero evidence Trump has done shit. The accuser has filed police report, Biden will have to answer now. We will see if the defense of "it was just my usual sniffing" will work.

I think that is hard to answer.

Men of a different generation and background can be more physically demonstrative than what is tolerated today. Is that sexual harassment? To a degree I think it has put many men in an intolerable position.

1. Behavior that was once socially ok isnt anymore and men are being judged on the behavior of yesterday by the standards of today (and by that I don’t mean rape and assault).

2. The other thing is the importance of human contact. Men must weigh every natural physical impulse to hug, touch a shoulder, comfort, in the framework of “is this sexual harassment”. I think that is a little sad, and it not only applies to women, but to kids. How will a teacher‘s natural desire to comfort a student going I be viewed?
8AC8B06F-A432-4C10-9731-F3B28E21446C.jpegDB36D685-DF47-43E1-B564-5020ACA87A2C.jpeg0CDE6E5C-BBFB-421F-AE08-BC95F21EC3FF.jpeg

We, and I will say it’s the libs on this, have put men in a bind. They have forced men to have to prove their innocence instead of tbe other way round.

We have gone from slut shaming women who speak up to requiring no more than an unsubstantiated allegation as proof with the “believe all women”. Where is the sane middle in this?

I agree with CandyCorn on this, the more time passes...the less I find it credible, especially when it involves a change of story. We will have to see what comes up in actual evidence.

What happened to believe all women?
Perhaps Old Joe should threaten to sue all his accusers like the Groper-in-Chief did.

The inconsistencies of Reade's story don't matter to the Trump dirty tricksters responsible for her ramping up the allegation over what she said originally. Their goal was always to get the allegation in the air supply as a way to negate the allegations against President Pussygrabber. It's a classic Karl Rove type move.

Men of a different generation and background can be more physically demonstrative than what is tolerated today. Is that sexual harassment? To a degree I think it has put many men in an intolerable position.

1. Behavior that was once socially ok isnt anymore and men are being judged on the behavior of yesterday by the standards of today (and by that I don’t mean rape and assault).

2. The other thing is the importance of human contact. Men must weigh every natural physical impulse to hug, touch a shoulder, comfort, in the framework of “is this sexual harassment”. I think that is a little sad, and it not only applies to women, but to kids. How will a teacher‘s natural desire to comfort a student going I be viewed?
View attachment 327789View attachment 327790View attachment 327791

We, and I will say it’s the libs on this, have put men in a bind. They have forced men to have to prove their innocence instead of tbe other way round.

We have gone from slut shaming women who speak up to requiring no more than an unsubstantiated allegation as proof with the “believe all women”. Where is the sane middle in this?

I agree with CandyCorn on this, the more time passes...the less I find it credible, especially when it involves a change of story. We will have to see what comes up in actual evidence.

Coyote, in which year was this normal?

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F792de58e-5563-11e9-b872-7488e2315159.jpg

I can't recall the year when demonic possessions were the norm.

That's exactly what CNN is doing.

Perhaps Old Joe should threaten to sue all his accusers like the Groper-in-Chief did.

The inconsistencies of Reade's story don't matter to the Trump dirty tricksters responsible for her ramping up the allegation over what she said originally. Their goal was always to get the allegation in the air supply as a way to negate the allegations against President Pussygrabber. It's a classic Karl Rove type move.
Hypocrisy-Meter.png

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F792de58e-5563-11e9-b872-7488e2315159.jpg

I really can't recall that year when demonic possessions were the norm.
What is the context of the photo? Everyone is smiling, Bidenis covering the girl’s ears. What is the context and what is wrong since there is no context?

Hypocrisy-Meter.png
So...does that mean you are condemning Trump too? How about Clinton?

Biden is going to have to address this, one way or the other. Democrats aren't as tribal as Republicans, and the DNC knows it and knows this could keep people home in November.

I really can't recall that year when demonic possessions were the norm.
What is the context of the photo? Everyone is smiling, Bidenis covering the girl’s ears. What is the context and what is wrong since there is no context?

There are plenty of photos where Biden is touching and smelling, and people aren't smiling.

Smelling hair is creepy as hell, always was, always will be.

Forum List

Back