Evidence surfaces that allegations against Biden weren't "just made up"

Hopeful Biden, the first rapist presidential candidate of the democrat party.
And if he wins, he will be following the Republican rapist in office.
So YOUR moral boundaries and requirements for YOUR support of another man is based on the misbehavior as you see it of Trump?
Bidens promiscuity is now acceptable?
Bidens invasion of womens personal space is now acceptable?
Biden sexually assaulting this woman is now acceptable?

All because a man you loathe sets what standards of conduct are personally acceptable to you?

So YOUR moral boundaries and requirements for YOUR support of another man is based on the misbehavior as you see it of Trump?

All because a man you loathe sets what standards of conduct are personally acceptable to you?

Hypocritical much? The people condemning Biden support Trump. You don’t have a problem with that?

And low and behold CNN has removed THIS EPISODE from the play store online so wtf. Is CNN literally trying to hide evidence that this woman is telling the truth? All other episodes are for sale but this one is missing.....

Up until this point I have said that I didn't believe this woman because who waits 30 years to make an accusation right? Well here is corroboration of the incident from 27 years ago. Evidence that CNN was apparently trying to scrub.
Tara Reade complained of inappropriate touching initially. That phone call says nothing specific at all. I dont see any more evidence than there was for Kavanaugh and I find it hard to believe she would “respect” a man who did what she later claimed, but more easily believe it of inappropriate touching. what exactly is this corroborating?
So you are good with unwanted groping.

I think that is hard to answer.

Men of a different generation and background can be more physically demonstrative than what is tolerated today. Is that sexual harassment? To a degree I think it has put many men in an intolerable position.

1. Behavior that was once socially ok isnt anymore and men are being judged on the behavior of yesterday by the standards of today (and by that I don’t mean rape and assault).

2. The other thing is the importance of human contact. Men must weigh every natural physical impulse to hug, touch a shoulder, comfort, in the framework of “is this sexual harassment”. I think that is a little sad, and it not only applies to women, but to kids. How will a teacher‘s natural desire to comfort a student going I be viewed?
View attachment 327789View attachment 327790View attachment 327791

We, and I will say it’s the libs on this, have put men in a bind. They have forced men to have to prove their innocence instead of tbe other way round.

We have gone from slut shaming women who speak up to requiring no more than an unsubstantiated allegation as proof with the “believe all women”. Where is the sane middle in this?

I agree with CandyCorn on this, the more time passes...the less I find it credible, especially when it involves a change of story. We will have to see what comes up in actual evidence.

Coyote, in which year was this normal?

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F792de58e-5563-11e9-b872-7488e2315159.jpg

I really can't recall that year when demonic possessions were the norm.
What is the context of the photo? Everyone is smiling, Bidenis covering the girl’s ears. What is the context and what is wrong since there is no context?

There are plenty of photos where Biden is touching and smelling, and people aren't smiling.

Smelling hair is creepy as hell, always was, always will be.

So are tbe pictures of Trump and Ivanka. Do you find that creepy?

Hypocritical much? The people condemning Biden support Trump. You don’t have a problem with that?
Answer my question

And low and behold CNN has removed THIS EPISODE from the play store online so wtf. Is CNN literally trying to hide evidence that this woman is telling the truth? All other episodes are for sale but this one is missing.....

Up until this point I have said that I didn't believe this woman because who waits 30 years to make an accusation right? Well here is corroboration of the incident from 27 years ago. Evidence that CNN was apparently trying to scrub.
Tara Reade complained of inappropriate touching initially. That phone call says nothing specific at all. I dont see any more evidence than there was for Kavanaugh and I find it hard to believe she would “respect” a man who did what she later claimed, but more easily believe it of inappropriate touching. what exactly is this corroborating?

Men of a different generation and background can be more physically demonstrative than what is tolerated today. Is that sexual harassment? To a degree I think it has put many men in an intolerable position.

1. Behavior that was once socially ok isnt anymore and men are being judged on the behavior of yesterday by the standards of today (and by that I don’t mean rape and assault).

2. The other thing is the importance of human contact. Men must weigh every natural physical impulse to hug, touch a shoulder, comfort, in the framework of “is this sexual harassment”. I think that is a little sad, and it not only applies to women, but to kids. How will a teacher‘s natural desire to comfort a student going I be viewed?

We, and I will say it’s the libs on this, have put men in a bind. They have forced men to have to prove their innocence instead of tbe other way round.

We have gone from slut shaming women who speak up to requiring no more than an unsubstantiated allegation as proof with the “believe all women”. Where is the sane middle in this?

I agree with CandyCorn on this, the more time passes...the less I find it credible, especially when it involves a change of story. We will have to see what comes up in actual evidence.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F792de58e-5563-11e9-b872-7488e2315159.jpg

What is the context of the photo? Everyone is smiling, Bidenis covering the girl’s ears. What is the context and what is wrong since there is no context?

There are plenty of photos where Biden is touching and smelling, and people aren't smiling.

I don't find them creep at all. They depict normal behavior for fathers and daughters.

No, Coyote is yet a other liberal woman who failed to have children, because gender studies classes are more important than human beings?

The woman's mother supports Trump? Does she even support Trump? She's a Democrat.

TDS morons are falling all over themselves to let Biden off the hook for this.
That's not what i see. What i see is a bunch of my liberal friends already saying they are not voting for him in November.
Name one in this forum.
Why? That's not a good indicator of anything. Just as your insane cultism is not a good barometer by which to judge republicans.
The behavior of every leftwinger in this forum is not a good indicator?

The woman's mother supports Trump? Does she even support Trump? She's a Democrat.
The womans mother died in 2016 lol

People are so dumb

Wow, so you have a recording that is supposedly from a woman who is now dead who told an ambigious story of her daughter working for an unnamed senator...

Why, that's convincing?

That's not what i see. What i see is a bunch of my liberal friends already saying they are not voting for him in November.
Name one in this forum.
Why? That's not a good indicator of anything. Just as your insane cultism is not a good barometer by which to judge republicans.

Washington post had to rewrite the ONE article they published way after the fact.

I am going to give a more serious answer here because it deserves one.

You made three claims As statements of “fact”
1. Promiscuity? Based on what?
2. Accurate point, but again I will point out that he is of a different generation and from accounts I have read has always been like that. Only in the past couple of years, when he is seen as a potential candidate, does it seem to matter.
3. Something you are also saying as if it were a statement of fact when it isn’t. I will wait on what comes out of the filing of the police report.

Now, what about you? Where are your moral boundaries and are they driven by political partisanship? Look at Kavanaugh. What did you say about that? You didn’t announce the allegations as fact did you? You didn’t put forth the guilty until proven innocent allegations did you?

So what is it? Is assumption of guilt based on party affiliation? (And yes, when it came to Kavanaugh, the Dems were deplorable).

Name one in this forum.
Correct. It isnt. Your shallow, madeup hyperbole notwithstanding.

Personally, i would still hold my nose and vote for biden. Just to get trump out. And i also think a lot pf the young people barking about not voting for biden would have stayed home anyway. They like to hear themselves make noise. But actually getting out to vote? Doesnt seem to interest too many of them.

So the DNC has a tough decision to make.

Wow, so you have a recording that is supposedly from a woman who is now dead who told an ambigious story of her daughter working for an unnamed senator...

Why, that's convincing?

I can believe it about unwanted touching. I find the allegation of rape less credible. I can in no way conceive of ever respecting a man afterwards who did it or continuing to work in any capacity with him. It just does not ring true.

I am going to give a more serious answer here because it deserves one.

You made three claims As statements of “fact”
1. Promiscuity? Based on what?
2. Accurate point, but again I will point out that he is of a different generation and from accounts I have read has always been like that. Only in the past couple of years, when he is seen as a potential candidate, does it seem to matter.
3. Something you are also saying as if it were a statement of fact when it isn’t. I will wait on what comes out of the filing of the police report.

Now, what about you? Where are your moral boundaries and are they driven by political partisanship? Look at Kavanaugh. What did you say about that? You didn’t announce the allegations as fact did you? You didn’t put forth the guilty until proven innocent allegations did you?

So what is it? Is assumption of guilt based on party affiliation? (And yes, when it came to Kavanaugh, the Dems were deplorable).

Oh, he has "always been like that".

That settles it then...

I recall that during the Kavanaugh case, every leftist was banging on the "guilty until proven innocent". And now you expect people to be charitable? Is it not a bit late? I did not hear any apologies.

Name one in this forum.

For myself, if it comes down to him or Trump in the end, I will vote for Biden over Trump. There is no conceivable alternate candidate. When the right claims outrage...they need to realize that their own candidate is flawed in the sexual behavior department so is no moral high road.

I am viewing this as another Trump-Clinton choice. Our country may not survive another 4 years of Trump rule with our democratic institutions and values intact. Biden is boring and politically close to the center. Is that cynical? You bet. But I am seeing it as the devil’s choice and I will be keeping a close eye on the VP.

Forum List

Back