Evidence that universe created itself

Sorry but there are literally mountains of evidence. Seriously, go climb a mountain and you might see for yourself.
I've already explained natural selection as evidence for God. As for the rest, stop lying or stop BELIEVING in lies. You're ridiculous. We still have apes and none of them are bipedal.

You're not the first to ask that question so you could do your own homework but, if you really wanted to know:
Your copy and paste is a lie and ridiculous. We know you don't have a hard science degree.

The creationists know asexual reproduction provides up to twice as much reproductive success. This is fitness as in survival of the fittest compared to sexual reproduction. Based on natural selection, how could the latter ever gain enough advantage if evolution is true?

Your copy and paste is a lie and ridiculous. We know you don't have a hard science degree.

The creationists know asexual reproduction provides up to twice as much reproductive success. This is fitness as in survival of the fittest compared to sexual reproduction. Based on natural selection, how could the latter ever gain enough advantage if evolution is true?
The religious extremists you call creationers know nothing of what you claim. As we know, religious extremists do no research and publish in no peer reviewed journals.

I've already explained natural selection as evidence for God. As for the rest, stop lying or stop BELIEVING in lies. You're ridiculous. We still have apes and none of them are bipedal.
So... we are to accept that extinctions of entire populations is evidence for your gods?

Wouldn't that be evidence of incompetent, supernatural designer gods? Your gods being a consortium of polytheistic gods suggests they need to hire a few specialized gods. The appropriate model may be the many Greek gods who had specific tasks.

You can post any bullshit that pleases you but you didn't answer the question.
The spontaneous existence of at least one male and at least one female...
"Spontaneous"? That is creationism not evolution. We see today that many bacteria exchange snippets of their DNA with each other. Is it such a stretch to envision this evolving into a more elaborate system?

You're right about me not having a hard science degree, I actually have two.
First off, I doubt creationists "know" asexual reproduction provides up to twice as much reproductive success, they just take it on faith. Sexual reproduction evolved to unleash a species' genetic diversity by mixing genes. The species that didn't are mostly now extinct.

Was being bipedal their goal? Most mammals are quadrupeds and can out run us with ease.

You're right about me not having a hard science degree, I actually have two.
Then, why do you need to c&p from liberal wikipedia?
First off, I doubt creationists "know" asexual reproduction provides up to twice as much reproductive success, they just take it on faith. Sexual reproduction evolved to unleash a species' genetic diversity by mixing genes. The species that didn't are mostly now extinct.
No. I learned that one find's God with faith just like you learned to take atheism and evolution upon "faith." With my faith, I find evidence for God from reading the Bible. It has the prophecy of evolution as exchanging a lie for the truth. Throughout history, creationists have always had the greatest scientists. From there, we find asexual reproduction is 2x better than sexual reproduction in terms of fitness. Or we know apes today are not bipedal. It means evolution's natural selection is a LIE. Even radiometric years do not have anything to do with calendar years.

Then, why do you need to c&p from liberal wikipedia?
They did a good job summarizing the science
No. I learned that one find's God with faith just like you learned to take atheism and evolution upon "faith."
I learned my evolution on evidence I can see with my own eyes. I don't consider a single source as convincing evidence, especially when it conflicts with my own eyes.
With my faith, I find evidence for God from reading the Bible. It has the prophecy of evolution as exchanging a lie for the truth.
I have no clue what that means.
Throughout history, creationists have always had the greatest scientists. From there, we find asexual reproduction is 2x better than sexual reproduction in terms of fitness.
Who said asexual reproduction is 2x better than sexual reproduction in terms of fitness?
Or we know apes today are not bipedal. It means evolution's natural selection is a LIE.
Are you saying chimps would be better able to climb trees if they were bipedal like we are? How good is your tree climbing?
Even radiometric years do not have anything to do with calendar years.
Yet it has been confirmed many times.

They did a good job summarizing the science

I learned my evolution on evidence I can see with my own eyes. I don't consider a single source as convincing evidence, especially when it conflicts with my own eyes.

I have no clue what that means.

Who said asexual reproduction is 2x better than sexual reproduction in terms of fitness?

Are you saying chimps would be better able to climb trees if they were bipedal like we are? How good is your tree climbing?

Yet it has been confirmed many times.
What evolution have you seen with your own eyes.

What evolution have you seen with your own eyes.
I hiked the Grand Canyon and the fossils in the older rock layers were very different from those of the younger layers. Species appeared and disappeared. Either God is continually creating new species or they evolved naturally.

It's possible that one of the reasons we see little evolutionary changes in humans is that we have become so adept at adapting the environment to suit us that we are largely unaffected by environmental factors unlike our early ancestors..

I hiked the Grand Canyon and the fossils in the older rock layers were very different from those of the younger layers. Species appeared and disappeared. Either God is continually creating new species or they evolved naturally.
That issue was resolved in the 60s and you full well know that was caused by volcanic activity.
Give me something that hasn’t been debunked.

Forum List

Back